Chapter 5

England's POV

I had randomly teleported somewhere with my magic. If I had stayed in my own country, it would have been too easy to find me. Besides, no one will come after me anyways. And if they do, it's only going to be for business reasons. None of the countries like me. If I see a country, I'm going to avoid them. I do not wish for confrontation, or to deal with my past.

As I arrived at my destination, I quickly realized where I had been sent to. I had been sent to Germany.

"The detection cloak I have should last for a while, though my cloak is going to eventually run out. I just hope I can get away before then with my magic fully recharged," I muttered under my breath.

During my stay at Germany, I had the chance to really think about my choices. Was running away really the right decision? Am I being a coward for choosing to leave instead of endure? No, I'm not a coward. I'm simply thinking of other feelings. And besides, I'm not needed anywhere. The only reason why I'm still alive is because of my people. What good will it be if the land and ground of England just up and disappeared? Though I do wonder what the other countries are doing? It should be the World Meeting right about now. Maybe they'll actually get things done without me there.

A few days later, I quickly realised that my cloak was slowly wearing off.

"I better leave right now before any countries come after me. It's selfish, but I don't want to go back. Any business matters will be fine without me. My magic should be relatively good now."

I signed out of the hotel I was staying in. I used my human name, Arthur Kirkland. If I signed in as a country, people would look at me like I'm crazy. Besides, by the time any countries check to see if I had stayed here, I'll be long gone.

I went out of the city, heading towards the plain field. It was the perfect place to try and make some distance away from the city until my magic regenerated fully. As I was walking out, I didn't notice a person walking up to me. As they called out to me, I turned around to face the stranger.

Standing in front of me was Italy. We stared at each other for a few seconds before I finally regained my movement and ran away. Different things ran through my head, but most of all, RUN AWAY was flashing constantly. I quickly turned back towards the city, remembering that there was a forest beyond it. The tress and plants there should provide enough shelter. Not to mention the shadows will help me blend in. I may not be the best runner, but I can go faster than Italy. I ran and didn't look back to see if Italy was chasing after me. All that I cared about was escaping from past. If the other countries are here as well, it won't go well at all.

So this chapter is a bit different from the others. I thought that it would be nice to see some insight on England's perspective on the events. This isn't the last chapter of England's perspective though!
-Starlite