Chapter 9

Canada quickly ushered America along a path with America shivering slightly. The path was devoid of any snow. As they moved along, they slowly came up to a house. It was moderately sized, not being too fancy. It was a soft gentle gray colour. It wasn't the most extravagant, but it suited the quiet nation well.

The house was the only one in the area to avoid any suspicion. If the house was parked in an area with humans, there was a chance someone could become suspicious of the person living inside it.

Walking inside the house, Canada quickly started the heater to warm America up. Gesturing America over to a couch, he gave him a blanket to cover himself with.

"Thanks bro!" America said thankfully.

"So, do you want to tell what happened earlier?" Canada asked softly.

Even though Canada was easily forgotten by the other countries, there were a select few who would always remember him, with America being one of them.

America sighed and started explaining what happened from the very start to after he arrived in his brother's country.

"So England seems to be running from all the countries. And he teleported you here. That explains why you showed up here at 12:30 in the afternoon," Canada summed up.

"Yeah. But what I don't get is what he yelled at me when I caught up to him."

"Why! Why do you care?! Why do any of you care?! Why would you want to worry about someone as worthless as me?! Why on earth are you trying to keep me there?! No country likes me or cares about me! Especially you! You hate me! You should all be cheering that I'm gone! I can't keep this going on anymore! I'm not going back!

"Does England actually feel this way?" America asked the shy country desperately.

Canada just sighed and looked at the normally hyper country.

"If I were to guess, I would say he's been like this for a while now, America. He really doesn't think anyone cares. He's mentioned that in both the note you gave me and the words he shouted at you earlier."

"But have we really been that bad to him?!" America shouted in despair.

"America, lower your voice please. Look at it this way. If you were teased every meeting about how you look, about what your hobbies were and how you did them, or were picked on about your whole entire personality, how would you feel?" Canada pointed out.

America looked down in shame. He hadn't realised what England could have been through.

"My question is, why are you so driven to try and find England? You seem to really be concerned about him," Canada asked curiously.

"Crap! I forgot to tell Germany what happened! Guess I better go call him and tell him and not answer you," America said, laughing nervously.

He ran out of the room, taking the blanket with him.

"America! We aren't done with this subject!" Canada called.

"Even when someone's missing, he's still his brash and hyper self."

  "Why haven't you called me at all! It's almost 11pm!" a shout came from the other room.

"And there's Germany on the phone. I forgot about the time zones between here and there. It's about 2pm in Canada right now," Canada sighed.

After America got off the phone with Germany, luckily with his ears still intact, he went into the room he ran out of.

"I told Germany everything that happened and he relayed it to the other countries who were looking for England as well. I told him that I'll be staying in Canada for a bit before heading back out to catch up with them. That cool with you dude?" America asked, looking at the easily forgotten country.

"As long as you don't mess up my house like you usually do, it's fine with me."

"But do you want to answer my question yet?

Over 200 reads! I'm literally cheering inside right now! Considering I'm new to Wattpad, I never expected this much! Thank you so much!
-Starlite