-+Baby Dilemma+- Travis x Reader Pt.1

Just a normal morning in MyStreet, the birds are chirping, Flowers blooming, nothing can go wrong!

"EEEEEEKKKKKKKK!" A high pitched voice screatched in excitement. "Kawaii~Chan!" Another voice groaned.

"Y-Yes, (Y/N)~Senpai?" Kawaii~chan asked while sitting in the living room.
"Can you not scream? I don't feel well..."

That was rare... You never felt sick, you where always took care of yourself. For you it felt really weird being sick.

But you had a Cold, when you where young. This 'sickness' was different from a Cold.. You're craving different food, always throwing up, having mood swings.

You never knew anything about Pregnancies, which made you upset.

(If you guys know my Scars Give Love story.. You all know Luna right? Well, I accidentally started to say that your mother only had two kids you and Zenix... Imma put that now... I know Zenix isn't in My street, speaking of Zenix.. Isn't he dead in Mcd? Ugh, I haven't watched season 1 since November...)

Your Mother only had two kids after all, you and Zenix. You're the youngest. Your Mother got sick and passed away. After her passing Zenix moved away, and left you with Aphmau and the Gang back to the old apartment, then soon you, Aphmau and the Gang moved to MyStreet.

(Pretend it's a Town name)

Kawaii~chan made a weird face, then nodded. You went back upstairs into your room, and went back to being miserable.

Kawaii~chan kept her mouth closed tight. She went outside the front of the house quietly. Then took her phone out and called Aphmau.

But Kawaii~chan forgot that Aphmau was with Aaron.

"Hello?"

"APHMAU~SENPAI!"

Kawaii~chan shouted into the phone not realizing it's Aaron.

"Kawaii~chan, It's Aaron..."

"Oh... Sorry Aaron~Kun! where's Aphmau~Senpai?"

"Bathroom.."

Kawaii~chan hanged up the phone and ran to Aaron's house. Once she got there she knocked on the door, hard a lot of times, then Aphmau answered it.

"Aphmau~senpai! (Y/N)~Senpai is SICK!" Kawaii~chan shouted. "SHE IS?!" Aphmau got excited. "How is it exciting when someone is sick?" Aaron asked.

"Because (Y/N)~Senpai NEVER gets sick! (Y/N)~Senpai has been acting off lately, Throwing up, craving weird foods and mood swings!" Kawaii~chan said talking fast.

Aaron blinked. "We should call Isabell or Zoey and ask one of them about it..."

(I'm adding them cause I like Zoey, and Isabell grew up rasing kids :3 They are experts at Baby care)

"Oh, that reminds me! Zoey-San and Isabell-Kun are in town!" Kawaii~chan said.

(I don't know if she would or did call them that, but I guess she is now... Kawaii~chan needs to meet the, uh.... Thing in MCD....)

"Let's go see them then!" Aphmau said. "Actually, (Y/N)~Senpai is leaving, to get medicine. Zoey-San and Isabell-Kun can come to Our home!" Kawaii~chan said.