-+To Tell Or Not To Tell+- Travis x Reader Pt. 1

Since I caught up on Mermaid tales, here's this.
This obviously takes place in Mermaid Tales.
Enjoy.
~~~~~-------~~~~~

"What's your name?" He asked walking up to you. "(Y/N)." You responded and he gave you a weird look. "What an ug- BEAUTIFUL NAME!" He quickly replaced what he was going to say. "What's yours?" You asked. "Garroth." He replied, and flipped his blond hair. "Ew."

Garroth growled and then sighed. He looked over to Aaron who calmed down from his small laughter, and began to explain the situation, saying how you need to go on a date with this "prince". Garroth in return gave you some of his hair, then gave Aaron a dress. "Put this on her."

"Wha- why me?!" Aaron's voice got louder as he grew a bit embarrassed. "Well, you're jumpy about me doing it, besides, I have to go set up their date." Garroth told him, then went up the stairs grumbling. Aaron sighed then looked over to you. "I'm not going to dress you, but I can tell you how to do it." Aaron said, holding the dress up.

(Btw, I changed a few things for this. For example, Aphmau originally had a day to do it. The reader does as well, but she can't have any certain contact, to be specific, a kiss, because then she'll be permanently human. Just adding a small reference to The Little Mermaid.)

Aaron handed the (F/C) dress to you, and you looked at it weirdly. "What's this called?" You asked and Aaron looked between you and the dress. "It's a dress.. it's, uh.. like a long fancy shirt." He said and you slowly nodded, then went into the small closest.

After a few minutes Garroth came down the stairs. "Well? Where's the girl?!" He asked and Aaron pointed to the door. "She's in there." Garroth sighed and walked over to the door before Aaron could protest, then opened it. "Good, you're done." Garroth looked over to Aaron. "Let's go." He said, then disappeared up the stairs.

"He's so mean.." you puffed your cheeks a bit and crossed your arms. "But.. I can tell he's scared." You mumbled and Aaron glanced over to you. "Come on." Aaron said, moving his head towards the stairs, and you followed behind him.

"Prince Travis!" You heard Garroth greet with a small nervous laugh. "Here's the girl, just as I promised." Garroth said stepping to the side letting you in the view. You swallowed hard. "H-hi!" You squeaked a bit and he eyed you curiously, and then hummed softly. "Change of plans-" he announced and Garroth glanced at Aaron nervously. "Wh-what's that sir?"

"I want to take her for a walk." Aaron's eyes widened a bit, then opened his mouth to protest. "Y-yes sir!" Garroth quickly said before Aaron could say anything. "Before you go sir-"

("Sir-" autocorrected to air-conditioning.)

Travis looked at Aaron. "Yes..?" He humbly asked and Aaron looked to you, then back to him. "She.. she can't walk that well.." he said and Travis gave a confused look. "She also has amnesia." Aaron quickly added. Then sighed to himself.

So much for not telling them about that..

"I see, I will be careful then." Travis said and Aaron sighed in relief. "Shall we?" He extended his hand out to you, and you nervously looked at Aaron, who only gave you a small nod. You looked back at him, and hesitantly put your hand in his.

"I'll be back in an hour, or two." He told Garroth who only nodded. "Take-Take your time." He nervously said, and Travis guided you off the ship. You looked at the water. "Remember what Tavari told you, no kissing, or it'll be permanent." Zane whispered to you as he jumped up from the water and followed behind you. You looked forward, then tripped over nothing and Travis grabbed you before you fell.

"Woah, careful." He said, then gentle pulled you up a bit. You sighed a bit as the both of you continued to walk.

This is hard...