-+Poisonous Ivy+- Ivy x Male!Reader

This takes place in Phoenix Drop High, I hope you guys enjoy~
~~~~~------~~~~~~

The sweetest guy in schook fell for the 'poisonous' girl in school. Sure, she did have good looks, but she didn't have a good personality.

Her Cerise hair was always loose and slightly wavy that the ends. Half of her right eye is covered by bangs and has her hair pulled around her left ear. Her Cerise hair compliments her pale white complexion and Turquoise eyes. She had an average body type, but she still had an hourglass figure.

And people nicknamed her; Poisonous Ivy.

Your (H/C) hair is short like the other guys. Your hair was somewhat pulled to the side. Any guy and/or girl could be lost in your marvelous (E/C) eyes. Your complexion was (S/T) and definitely compliments your smile. You had a bit over average build.

Nonetheless, people nicknamed you; (M/N) the Sweetheart.

People began to wonder why such a sweetheart fell for a girl that could kill the slightest light in anything. The answer is simple.

When you were five and she was four, you both were neighbors and wanted nothing to do with each other. You found her odd because of her hair color. You would consistently whine when you found out that her and her mother were coming over.

The first time she came over went a little like this;

-FlashBack-

"(M/N)! Come here sweetie!" Your mother called out from the kitchen. You picked up your stuffed (Any animal) and exited your room. You walked down the stairs and looked at her with curiosity gleaming in your eyes.

"Mrs. Sharon and her daughter are coming over to visit." She gently said and you-not knowing who they are- tilted your head and tightly squeezed your stuffy. "That's the girl with the pretty pink hair..!" She laughed a tiny bit and you scrunched up your small little face. "I dun like her!" You huffed and crossed your arms, still holding on to your stuffy.

"And why's that honey?" You mother said placing down the cloth in her hands. "Her hair's weird." You innocently said, and your mother sighed in response. "Hun, that's what makes her unique. She's different than others and that's good. You'll like her, just watch." She smiled.

After an hour has passed the doorbell rang and your mother answered the door. "Sharon! It's so good to see you!" Your mother replied. "It's so good to see you too (Mother's Name)!" The older women replied smiling. Your mother let her in and you walked up being her.

"Ah, and you must be little (M/N)!" Sharon replied looking at you. You looked down. "H-Hi." You softly said and she laughed. A little girl with-at least you think- pink hair pulled into pigtails walked up to the women.

Your mother put you infront of her and Sharon did the same. "(M/N), this is Ivy." Your mother softly said. "Ivy, this is (M/N)." Her mother replied. Ivy looked down and her cheeks were red in embarrassment.

-FlashBack End-

Ivy was a very shy girl, but she changed.

You sighed and looked at your locker door. A picture of you and Ivy when you two were younger. "I don't understand what you see in her.." Your best friend sighed. You looked to the sighed and shook your head. "People call her 'Poisonous Ivy' for a reason." They told you. "Shut up.." You mumbled and they shook their head.

"(Y/N), hoping that your little childhood friend is gonna change isn't going to change anything. I don't think she has any intention of changing." (BF/N) said obviously getting annoyed by your lovestruck state.

"I...Know she won't. I hope she does, but I know more than you think." You said getting angry at them. "Yeah, sure." They scoffed and walked off. You sighed and closed your locker. "Friend problems?" You looked to the side to see Garroth there. You shrugged in response.

"Heh. I think you should figure out your problems." Garroth joked a bit. "Speaking of which, Ivy's pissed and searching for you." Garroth warned and you groaned. That's all you need; a pissed off Ivy because something didn't go her way.

You slammed your head against your locker. "(M/N)!" Ivy's voice ringed through out the walls. You pushed yourself off of you locker as Ivy turned the corner. "I HATE HER!" She yelled and you stared in Ivy's eyes with a bored expression. Ivy continued to ramble on about how she hates this girl.

While you had no control over your actions; kissed her.

Of course that shut her up, and you got so embarrassed. You quickly moved away then practically ran off before she could even comprehend what just happened.

Maybe that brought out the good in Ivy.

Maybe she needs a new nickname now.

You haven't seen or spoke to Ivy for the rest of the day. You sat on a bench and sighed in a depressed manor. "I heard what happened." (BF/N) said sitting next to you. "Damn broski, didn't know you had the guts to kiss something poisonous..!" They laughed and you looked at them from the corner of your eye.

"Can't say I'm happy about it either.." You sighed a bit and they gave you a weird look after they calmed down. "I thought you liked Ivy?" They asked. "I-I do, it's just that.. I think she may hate me now.. Isn't she still obsessed with Garroth?" They shrugged. "How the heck should I know? I don't stalk your girl."

After ten minutes has passed your best friend left and you're still in the same spot. "Hey.." You looked to the side to see the person you least expected; Ivy. "Ivy?" She nodded. "Yeah.. Hi.."

"I just want to tell you a few things." She told you and you sighed ready to have your ear blown off. "I'll change soon.." You looked up and gave her a questioning look. "I haven't been exactly nice, and this is our last year here. I should try changing at least." Ivy told you. "And one more thing.." She bent down and pecked your lips.

You blinked and she ran off. Karama..

You sighed and leaned back. Ivy is still poisonous in some ways.
~~~~~------~~~~~
I don't think I've would change after one simple kiss, but this is for my imagination.

Sorry for the spam of books ^^;;

Anyways if you liked this, PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON, IN THE FACE!! LIKE A BOSS! AND AS ALWAYS, I'LL SEE YOU! IN THE NEXT THING I POST!

BUH BYE!

We were born to make history~