-+What Are We?+- Zane x Reader ENDING

"HIS?!" Aaron shouted pointing at Zane. Everyone else(expect Dante, Garroth and Katelyn) was just as shocked as Aaron. "Yes, it is." You said crossing your arms. "You sure about that? Don't you think it's Dante's?" Aaron growled. "It's Zane's. End of story. It's not Dante's. And it won't ever be." You growled back.

"This is like high school all over again.." Travis sighed. "(Y/N) and Aaron arguing in the middle of the hall? Yep I remember that. Everyone does, they were so loud and it went on and on." Katelyn groaned. "What were they arguing about again?" Katelyn asked. "Wasn't it about a guy or something..?" Travis mumbled. "Travis! Off topic!" Aphmau told him.

"Sorry!" He said back. "Well, it's better off being Dante's than Zane's." Aaron growled crossing his arms. You glared at Aaron, and he did so as well. "You don't even know him. Dante is better off being my brother than you." You hissed, then turned around and stormed up the stairs and slammed your door shut.

"Ouch." Travis mumbled. "She has a point." Katelyn crossed her arms. "You never were there, but Dante always was. Yeah you have a life and all that, but all she wanted was your support and knowing that you would be there for her." Katelyn said. "We all love Aphmau, but you spent and spend way too much time with her, no offense Aph." Katelyn told them.

"None taken, and I agree with Katelyn. Aaron.. I love you and all, but. Some things don't last that long, Friends and boyfriends or girlfriends may not, but family always stays together. Maybe me and Katelyn would be sisters in the future, and we would be even more close and stick together more often.. I didn't have any siblings, I don't know what its like to have someone want recognition, and love from you." Aphmau told them. "But, all I know is that she wants to be loved. And in that time, she found someone that she loves and they love her back. He loves her enough to start his family with her. He may seem cruel and cold hearted, but he has a heart. And with his heart, he loves her.." She said looking at Zane, who was looking down in embarrassment.

(Oh my god, Aphmau. You spoke so much! XD You should write poetry!)

Aaron growled. "Dante has a point as well.. I don't see how you're mad about this. (Y/N) finally found someone she loves. Can't you be happy about that? Can't you be happy that she'll have a family soon?" Travis said. "I may get punched back to MyStreet, but I'm just saying!" He quickly said back.

Zane got up from where he was sitting and got Aaron's pissed off gaze. "Where are you going?" He growled and Zane looked at him. "To see if someone's doing okay. And by that someone I mean my.Girl.Friend." Zane huffed and walked up stairs. "See Aaron?! He loves her! He's checking up on her!"

"I'd hate to say this, but Zane really does have a heart. I guess he isn't that much of a nerd anymore." Katelyn shrugged. "Aaron. Be happy for your baby sister. I'm happy for my baby brother!" Garroth gushed. "Even though Zane always says he hates Garroth, Garroth still loves him no matter what. And I'm sure Zane does as well!" Aphmau smiled.

"Right now, we have a pregnant friend with her boyfriend, who we need to cheer up!" Aphmau said jumping up. "We'll all be a big family!" Aphmau gasped. "What..?" Travis asked. "If our parents get married we'll be sisters, then if you get married to Travis, he'll be my brother-in-law, and if Aaron and I get married, he'll be your brother-in-law and (Y/N) will be your sister-in-law. And if (Y/N) marries Zane, then he'll be our in-law just like his brothers!" Aphmau said excitedly.

(Don't know if it works that way, but it will for this story. XD)

"Wow... That's true.." Katelyn mumbled. "AW WE'LL BE A FAMILY!" Garroth gushed again. Aphmau jumped and ran to the stairs. She left everyone else down stairs to calm Dante and Aaron down. He was too quiet. Dante AND Aaron.

Aphmau opened the door and looked at Zane. "Hey Zane.." She mumbled closing the door behind her. "Yeah?" She turned around and slammed her hand over her mouth, trying very hard not to squeal. "What are you-...oh." Zane sighed. "Is she sleeping?" Aphmau asked. "Not sure. A big family, huh?" He groaned. "You heard all that?" He nodded.

Aph looked at you with a sigh. The reason why she tried to keep her self from squealing is because Zane has his arm around you, which isn't a big deal, but to her it is.

"Did Aaron really spend that much time with me, and non for his sister?" Aph asked herself. "Yeah, the only people she hung out with was Dante, Garroth, Vylad, Laurence, Travis and me.." Zane said looking at you. "But in Highschool you shut her out.. A lot." Aphmau told him. "Yeah, at that time I didn't think I would ever be with her."

Aphmau giggled a bit. "Don't worry about it Zane! I'm sure she loved and loves you either way! Ya know.. In Highschool all she talked about was you.." Aphmau smiled sitting next to Zane. "Really?" She nodded. "Yeah, she wanted to get you out of your shell, you've built all these years. And I think she did." She smiled leaning toward to look at you.

"She loves you, Zane. And I'm sure you do too." Aph said standing up. "...Of course I do.." He blushed slightly looking down at you. "And she won't stop doing so." Aph told him and headed towards the door.

"Aaron may seem mad at you now, but he doesn't hold grudges for long. Well, for certain people that is. As long as you stay with (Y/N) and love and care for her. You won't have a problem!" She winked and walked out.

"I hope not." Zane mumbled.

The day went by fast. You and Zane didn't leave the room you two were in at all. By the time it was night. Dante decided to go to the room. Since he and Zane share the same room.

He opened the door and looked at the couch and blushed a tiny bit. Zane looked over at the door. "Hey Zane." Dante mumbled. Zane shifted a tiny bit. "Hello.." Zane mumbled back. Dante looked at you, who was in Zane's arms. "You really do love her, don't you?"

Zane bit is bottom lip with a tiny blush. "Yeah.. I really do." Dante smiled. "Can't believe you love her with all of your heart, even though we think you dont have one." He joked. Zane glared at Dante. "Shut up." He hissed.

Dante laughed quietly and went over to his bed. After a bit Dante feel asleep, and Zane looked down at you.

"I really do love you."

-----------------------------

After the months passed you gave birth to a boy. And as Dante joked about, named him Dante. Zane like the name, but agreed later on. Aph couldn't be any happier. And she was waiting for everyone to get married, to be one happy family.

------------------------------
And it's finally over.

Anyways, if you liked this PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON IN THE FACE, LIKE A BOSS!! AND AS ALWAYS, I'LL SEE YOU!! IN THE NEXT THING I POST!!

BYE BYE!!