-+And She Is...+- Jenny x Male!Reader

Yeah, another Satisfied one. But hey, I changed it up, the original is now called "A Winter's Prom".
Anyways, this takes place in Phoenix Drop: Graduation Days
Enjoy
~~~~~------~~~~~

You dropped your books on the desk, causing your childhood friend to shoot up in surprise. "(M/N)!" She whined. "I was having the best dream!" You sighed, then rolled your eyes. "You kept mumbling "Aaron" in your sleep, I bet it was perfect." You grumbled, then walked down the steps and took your seat in front of Jenny, Cathy, and Betty.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Cathy mumbled, as Betty glared at her slightly. You rolled your eyes again, and adjusted your glasses. You glanced over to the side and saw some a girl whispering to her friend, glancing at you every now and then.

"You think he'll say yes if I ask him out?"

"Don't be stupid Cathrine, Jenny's his girlfriend."

"They aren't dating though, she rejects everyone who asks her out.."

You sighed, and put an earbud in your right ear to stop listening to them. "(M/N), why don't you have a girlfriend yet?" Jenny asked and you felt her start to play with your hair. "Because I.. haven't found the right girl, Jen." Jenny sighed. "But.. aren't you a bit of a flirt? Wouldn't it be easy for you to get a girlfriend? Many girls would give you a chance."

Everyone except you..

"I mean, you are handsome." You felt her tug your hair slightly. You turned around and Jenny smiled at you, in which you returned. "Jenny I-" you cut yourself off and raised an eyebrow at Jenny.

I wanna take her faraway from this place, then I turn to see my best friends face and she is-

Her face turned a slight pink and you followed her gaze.

Helpless...!

Your eyebrows furrowed as she glanced back to her friends, then tucked a peice of her pale blonde hair behind her ear and you looked down.

And I know she is..

You looked up and watched the guy Jenny was staring at and all you know about him is he's quiet, and his name is Aaron.

Helpless..!

You looked back at Jenny again, and sighed at how she was staring at him lovingly.

And her eyes are just..

For a few years you've liked Jenny, and you've been wanting for her to look at you like that.

Helpless!

You stood up from the chair and Jenny looked at you alarmed. You gave a small smile, and when you turned around, you dropped it.

And I realized, three fundamental truths at the exact same time..

You walked down the stairs and walked up to Aaron.

"Hey, you're Aaron, right?"
~~~~~------~~~~~
Sorry that this is really short and that it sucks.

Anyways, if you liked this- actually, no, not today. Sorry.. I'm just.. depressed as always..

See ya..