-+It Was All You Had To Do+- Travis x Reader

This is a bit different from normal.
If you've watched Future Diary, y'all know what's coming.
This hurts my heart.
This takes place in Mystreet
Enjoy
~~~~~-------~~~~~

Dante looked over to his friend sitting beside him. His eyebrows furrowed seeing how his green eyes were in a trance, so he gave him a hard nudge, snapping the teen out of his thoughts. "Huh..?"

"What's up with you?" Dante asked and Travis slowly shook his head in response, then scratched the side of his head. "I'm trying to remember something, but I can't." Travis sighed. "Oh well.."

---

"Heeeeey, Katelyn~," Travis purred while leaning on the kitchen counter. Katelyn gave a small humph in response, rolling her eyes, knowing what's going to come next. "You look even more beautiful today."

Katelyn gave her usual response, but for the first time, he didn't pay attention to it. Something made the hair's stand on the back of his neck.

But there wasn't anyone around.

---

"Hey Aphmau,"

"Travis."

Travis leaned on the back of the couch as Aphmau turned her head to look at him. "Have I ever told you that you're beautiful?"

"Many times, thank you."

"No problem."

Aphmau glanced down to her book, then glanced back to Travis. "Are you sure you should be doing this?" She plainly asked, getting a questioning look from Travis. "What did you mean?"

Aphmau glanced off to the side again. "You have a girlfriend."

---

"Hey babe." Travis leaned over and kissed the cheek of his girlfriend, then walked to the kitchen. "The guys are coming over later, I hope that's okay."

No response.

Travis frowned, but mentally shoved it off, then opened the fridge. "The girls aren't sure if they're going to make it." He reached inside and grabbed a soda, then closed the door. "Katelyn especially." Travis felt a small tug on his sleeve and he turned around. His gut twisted and burned.

His hand seemed to lose it's strength and dropped the can, falling onto the floor and exploding open. Travis tripped back and bumped into the fridge. "All you had to do was stay by my side..." His eye twitched as he felt like his gut was being twisted again. "It.. it would've been okay.." Travis' eyes burned and teared up as he looked down to you. "It was ALL YOU HAD TO DO!"

Travis felt himself being pulled forward and a weird noise filled his ears. His blurry vision went from your teary eyes down to the bloody knife in your hand, dripping with blood.
-----~~~~~~~-----
This sucks and is very short, I know. I'll probably rewrite it later on or something.