-+You're Too Late+- Travis x Reader

Sequel to; "The Bet"
This takes a few months after the argument.
Enjoy
~~~~~------~~~~~

Travis sighed as Dante kept chatting on the phone. "Mhmm~ see you later! Bye- love you too." Dante hanged up with his girlfriend and glanced over the the white haired guy. "Hey Trav, you get that new chick yet?" Dante asked, Travis looked over at Dante with a small glare.

"With what happened between me and (Y/N) not that long ago, do you think I'll get that girl?" Dante shrugged. "Dunno, but you picked up after me, so I expected it." He replied, and Travis only sighed in response.

"She doesn't speak English, so I doubt she knows what happened."

Travis stayed silent. "Still doesn't change the fact, Dante.." Travis replied. Dante looked over at Travis with a small annoyed look, but then shrugged. "Whatever floats your boat, Travis."

Travis looked down at the school floor. "I heard Garroth has a girlfriend." Travis' heart boomed, and not in a good way. He glanced over at the gossiping students. "Really?! I would have never guessed! Who is he dating?"

The other girl took a bit to reply. "I don't know her name, but I think she has (E/C) eyes and (H/L) (H/C)." She responded to her friend, the other girl hummed. "Oh! I think her name is (Y/N)! She's really pretty!"

The two girls talked a bit more before walking away. "So, Garroth is dating (Y/N) now?" Dante asked and Travis looked down at the floor. "I.. hope not." Travis mumbled.

"Travis, you really needa get a new girlfriend." Dante chuckled, and Travis looked over at him with a slight glare. "Dante, I can't." He said and Dante shook his head. "The whole 'rumor' about what happened between you two will die down then you can get a-""That's not what I meant!" Travis shouted. "Then... What did you mean?"

"I love her!"

Dante's eyes widened a bit, and he laughed nervously. "Wha-what? For a second there I thought you said you-""Dante.. I love (Y/N). It may have started off as a bet-- started off as me playing her, but I did fall for her. And it took me this long to realize it.."

Dante looked down at the ground. Travis stared at Dante, waiting for him to speak. "I.. didn't expect this." Travis shook his head. "Neither did I."

"Unfortunately... Garroth and (Y/N)-""We never heard it from them, you still may have a chance." Dante cut him off. Travis' eyebrows furrowed. When the bell rang Dante stood up. "Don't you have this period with (Y/N)?" Dante asked and Travis shook his head. "Garroth," he corrected.

"Then ask Garroth. He's a nice guy, I'd doubt he'd give you attitude about it." Dante told him and Travis sighed. "Good luck bud." Dante said, hitting Travis' back, then walked off to his class. Travis hung his head back and stared at the ceiling.

I don't want to go to class...

He pushed himself off of the place he was sitting and silently walked to his class. Travis walked to the seat where he always sits, which was next to Garroth. "Hey Travis.." Garroth mumbled as Travis sat in his seat. "Hey.."

He didn't listen to what the teacher was talking about, he couldn't care less. Travis leaned back hitting his desk with the pen as everyone else in the class talked to their friends. "You know you're going to fail if you don't do this, right?" Garroth warned looking at Travis, and all he did was shrug. "I don't care." Garroth shrugged. "It's your grade." Travis stared at his desk.

Travis made it his objective to find you, and somehow he failed throughout the school day. He couldn't find you at all, he saw you this morning.

Travis walked up to the fountain where Dante was sitting, and sat next to him, throwing his bag on the floor. "Did you ask Garroth?" Travis shook his head. "Why not?" He shrugged.

"Did you see (Y/N) at all today?" He asked and Travis nodded. "I saw her this morning. But it's like she disappeared!" Travis huffed and Dante stayed silent. "The divines are against you."

"Shut up."

Dante chuckled and took his phone out, and Travis picked his bag up. He looked up and saw you walk out of the school. "Hold this." Travis said and threw his backpack at Dante, then ran after you. "BRO!" Dante shouted. "I almost dropped my phone.." Dante mumbled.

"(Y/N)!" Travis ran down the school stairs as you turned around. "What." You impatiently said. "I want to talk to you." Travis said with a small huff as he reached the bottom step. "I don't." You said and turned around. "(Y/N)!" He grabbed your arm, and you looked at him.

"Five minutes."

You looked to the side, then back at Travis. "Four." He took a deep breath and you crossed your arms.

"I'm sorry."

"That's four months late." He looked down. "I know." He mumbled. Travis rubbed his arm. "But-""Make this quick, Travis." You told him and he hesitantly nodded. "I'm, uh... really sorry.."

You slowly nodded. "Okay.. is that it?" Travis didn't answer. "I have somewhere to be, come on." You said dropping your arms and put your hand on your hip. "I... um.. I love you." You gave him a confused look and opened your mouth, then closed it.

"What?"

"I said I love you... and it took me this long to realize it."

"Travis.. I'm... I'm sorry, you're too late. I'm with someone else." You gripped your backpacks strap, and Travis stayed silent. "I'm with Garroth.."

Travis still didn't respond. "I-I have to go. Bye, Travis.."

You walked off leaving Travis there. Dante came down the steps slowly, with his and Travis' backpack on his shoulder. "Hey," Dante said walking up to him. "Fuuuuuck.." Travis groaned and put his hands on his head and gripped his hair.

Dante stayed silent and looked  ahead of him. "What happened..?" Dante asked already knowing the answer. He looked over at Travis when he didn't get a response. "... Travis?"

"I was too late, that's what happened."
~~~~~------~~~~~
Well this is done.

BTW; do I have any Persona fans?

Anyways, if you liked this PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON, IN THE FACE! LIKE A BOSS! AND AS ALWAYS, I'LL SEE YOU! IN THE NEXT THING I POST!

BUH-BYE!

rip Travis.