-+Someone Gets Hurt+- Gene x Reader + Aphmau

Yo, the Hamilton animatics will come soon, don't worry
Anyways,
This takes place in Love~Love Paradise
Enjoy
~~~~~-------~~~~~

"- see, that's the thing with you Plastics," you spat out, crossing your arms, glaring off to the side. Everyone's eyes fell on you, completely speechless. "You think everybody is in love with you, when actually everybody hates you." Aaron's gaze on you narrowed slightly as Aphmau's mouth was open ajar.

"Y- you made me like this..! It was your idea for me to pretend to be "plastic"!" Aphmau spoke up, her voice getting stronger with each word that spilled. Your eyes shot towards her, making her flinch ever so slightly.

"Buddy, it's not "pretend"! You are plastic as they come!" You spat out and moved your head to the left side as your gaze on her hardened. "You think your shit don't stink," you leaned forward, stepping towards her. "You think the rest of us," you forcefully turned her to the side, letting her eyes fall on everyone around them.

Aaron, Travis, Zane, Kawaii~Chan, Katelyn, Dante, Lucinda, Gene, Ivy..

"Are dumb !" Her brown eyes widened and she slowly turned her head towards you to object, but you stepped away from her, looking away. "I hate Ivy's guts," Aphmau, stupidly, took this opportunity to step towards you.

Aphmau reached forward and grabbed your arm. "But here's what you don't comprehend!" She flinched seeing the disgusted look on your face. "At least she has the guts-" You yanked your arm away from her grip making her fall forward slightly. "To not pretend to be my friend!" You shoved her away from you, hard. Aaron hesitately for a split second, but caught his girlfriend.

Aphmau's wide eyes looked up to you as you blankly stared down to her. She watched as your upper lip twitched and your eyes began to appear glossy. She watched as a tear slipped out of your eye only for you to rub your eye with the heel of your hand. "(Y/N)-"

You moved your free hand to wave her off. "No.. it's-" she watched as your eyes turned redder, more tears began to fall down your face. "Fine!"

Gene turned towards Travis and mumbled something to him, then handed him the bag he was holding.

Even everyone's hearts began clenching seeing your current broken state. "Really fine!"

Gene walked up to your side and carefully put his arms around you, moving his head onto yours and just stared at Aaron, which he nodded to.

"Go be fine.."

Gene gently shushed you and moved your face into his neck, muffling whatever sob came out. He turned around and began walking away.

"And I want my pink shirt!"

"Travis..!"

"Ow-"
~~~~~--------~~~~~
Aye, I will make a prequel if people want the story behind this.
I watched Mushie's video (I'm late, I know) and I actually really liked the song so I made this.

Anyways if you liked this PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON, IN THE FACE. LIKE A BOSS. AND AS ALWAYS, I'LL SEE YOU. IN THE NEXT THING I POST.

BUH-BYE

I appreciate your existence c:

Question of the day:
What's your favorite musical?