-+Reincarnation+- Vylad x Reader

This takes place in Phoenix Drop High.
There's this song and some of the lyrics are;
Castles and Dragons,
The battle begins tonight
Are with me
This is our kingdom
Man, we were right tonight
We are a team
And it goes on... And I got this idea, because this also reminds me of Camelot.
Enjoy
~~~~~------~~~~~

You brushed your hair and stared into the mirror in front of you. You always wondered how reincarnation worked, and if you're somehow able to remember your past self.

You believe that whoever you're going to marry in the future, was your lover in your past life.

(That's actually my belief. I believe that who ever I am going to be with in the future, was my lover in my past life, it's stupid, I know...)

Staring into your reflection's eyes you somehow lost yourself in them; you could of been day dreaming, but you saw a castle, being surrounded by a big stone wall with a few towers. Many people filled the plaza cheering, subconsciously you turned your head after hearing a muffled voice and saw someone blurry.

"(Y/N)! YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!"

You snapped out of the trance you were in and turned to face the mirror; looking at your teenage self. "When did I...?" You questioned noticing that you moved your head. You shook your head, then placed the brush down. You grabbed your backpack and ran down the stairs.
"Bye!" You shouted and ran out the door.

"Late again, (Y/N)?"

You heard Vylad sigh and turned around to see the brunette push himself off of the wall he was leaning against. "Heeeeey Vylad!" You nervously greeted as he gave a small smile at you. Déjà vu immediately hit you and you stood there staring at him.

Vylad cocked his head and gave you a concerned look. "Uh, (Y/N)? Are you okay?" He asked and you shook your head a bit snapping out of whatever trance you were in. "Huh?" Vylad sighed once again. "You're really out of it today, aren't you?" He said and you nodded a bit.

"Well.." Vylad started, and he walked down the stairs. You followed him and he continued speaking. "You wanna talk about it?" He asked grabbing your hand, intertwining it with his and started walking to school. "I guess." You answered.

"Well.. I was brushing my hair.. I stared into the mirror and.. You know reincarnation, right?" He nodded and you tightend your grip on his hand a bit. "Well.. I may pay attention to history too much, but.. Would you say I'm crazy if I said I... Saw my past life?"

Vylad looked at you. "What do you mean; 'saw your past life'?" Vylad asked and you shrugged. "I'm not so sure.. but.. After you smiled at me, I got déjà vu." You explained which brought the next question. "Of?"

"I saw a castle. A big stone wall surrounded it. I was in the balcony of the castle and there was many people near the ground, in, like a plaza. I heard a muffled voice and subconsciously looked to the side and saw someone blurry.. They smiled at me.." Vylad hummed in response. You stared at the sidewalk and continued walking. "Maybe it was your past life." He said staring forward.

"I got déjà vu after you smiled at me, because it felt like someone smiled the same kind of smile at me." You told him and he smiled a tiny bit. "Call me crazy, but I've been having those kinds of day dreams as well." He said and you looked at him.

"Really?" Vylad nodded in response.  You smiled and looked forward. "Heck, in the past life, we could of been lovers in that time as well." He answered and you blushed a bit. "That's your belief, right..?"

Hearing him say that made your day even better. And who knows, maybe in the past life you two were together, and lived a happy life.

"Maybe.. you were a queen in that time." Vylad said and you blushed a tiny bit. "Then that would of made you my king." You mumbled a bit and he laughed. "I guess so."

Surely, no one can know what both of your lives were back then. For all you know, you could of been a cat. Maybe a gut feeling made you think that.

In history, you're reading a book about Camelot. And reading about the events, about the kind and his queen, made you have heavy déjà vu.

"Oh, Vylad." You suddenly said and Vylad stopped. "Yeah?" He asked and your grip on his hand tightend again. "In history.. We're reading about Camelot... Are... You having déjà vu as well?" You asked. Even though it was a sudden and random question, he gave a slow nod. "Yeah."

It's not like you and Vylad will know. You two would only feel déjà vu about the reincarnation. And no one will know that Vylad was the king of Camelot, and you, of course was his queen.

How that small vision you both got, was after your wedding.

How the day of the war, he gave a weird, simple, poem;

'Castles and Dragons,

The battle begins tonight!

Are you with me?

This is our kingdom,

Man, we were right tonight.

We are a team!'

After all.. You are the Queen.. Vylad is the King.. And your hearts put together is the kingdom.
~~~~~-----~~~~~
This is not what I wanted. :/
Honestly, I think that Dante fits with this better..

Sorry that this sucked.. Sorry that it's shorter than usual..

                   Somehow
Anyways, if you^liked this PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON, IN THE FACE! LIKE A BOSS! AND AS ALWAYS, I'LL SEE YOU! IN THE NEXT THING I POST!!

BUH-BYE!

Honestly, I know I can do way better than this...

Fun fact;
Dani-Mae LOOOOOVES history. History like Camelot.

Just a fun fact..

Hey, at least I didnt upload at like, 3 am.