-+Our Little Secret+- Zane x Reader

Let's do Zane, now! I realized that I haven't done him in awhile! Also suggested by lolzimcool
-----------------------------------------------------------

After the gang found out that you're related to Travis, they didn't believe it. You're so nice and he's so.....Travis.

"I still can't believe that.." Katelyn sighed, slouching more into the couch as you giggle. "Travis isn't that bad, Katelyn!" You exclaimed, and she snorted in response. "Yeah, right!" "Trust me! When you push the flirt side of him aside, he's really nice!" You said smiling.

"He WAS innocent in Highschool... I Blame Dante for the present Travis.." You sighed. Katelyn looked at you then sat up. "Yeeeaaah, I guess... Isn't Travis Dating someone now?" She asked, and you shrugged. "Not that I know of,and I hope not." You mumbled, Katelyn laughed a bit. "I hope he is!" She laughed. "So he can stop flirting with me!" You sighed. "Even if he had a girlfriend, would still flirt with you." You told her, which she sighed in response. "True.. By the way, Zane's coming over to hang out with Aphmau.." Katelyn told you getting up off of the couch. "But Aph's at Aaron's house..." You reminded, and she nodded to. "I know, but Zane doesn't.. Maybe you can-" The Door Bell rang getting their attention and cutting Katelyn off.

Katelyn looked at you, which you ignored. Then she cleared her throat loudly. You looked at her and raised an eyebrow. She jerked her head to the side, indicating for you to get the door, you sighed very loudly and got up and went to the front door. You placed your hand on the door knob, turned and opened the door, with a sigh.

"Not happy?" You looked at the sassy voice. "Hi to you too, Zane.." You greeted, opening the door more to let him in. "Aphmau here?" He asked, Walking in. "No.. She went to Aarons.." You told him. But you swore you heard him sigh in relief and mumbled a 'good'

"Did you say something?" You said, acting like you didn't hear him. "N...no." He said, sitting on the red couch.

You hummed in response, and sat next to him, taking your phone out of your pocket in the process, just in time to get a text to.

You opened your messaging up
showing you you texted last.

Aphmau-
Aphmau:Can u tell Zane I'm sorry we couldn't hang out today? Maybe he could hang out with u or with Vylad or Garroth..
4:27pm

Vylad-
You:You can come upstairs Vylad lol
11:12am

Aaron-
You:Alright, have fun
10:57am

Laurence-
You: Stop worrying! She still likes Reese
9:21am

Dante-
You:Where are you?!
9:00am

Garroth-
You:Dante's isn't here.. I honestly don't know where he could be.. Maybe the arcade or Nicole's house..
8:52am

Kawaii~chan-
Kawaii~chan: Thanks
(Y/N)~Senpai! Kawaii~chan will have fun! =^3^=
8:12am

Katelyn-
You:Yeah, next time you tell me to watch Abby with Travis again.. Jeez.. Marring my brother?! That's weird!
7:53am