-+ Mother Ro'Meave!+- Vylad x Reader ENDING

The Reason Why It's Bold Italic Is I Hit A Button And The Entire Text Turned It Bold Italic Sooo....

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"WHAT?!" Garroth and Zane
Shouted. "Calm down!" Aphmau said. Garroth and Zane both have Vylad a death stare. "Look, we've been meaning to-" "EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK!!!!"Vylad got cut of by a loud screech.

With The Loud Screech•°•°

"Ziana! Calm down!" You Said panicking. "But My Little Zuuzoo-!"
"Don't tell anyone! Anyways... I have to tell you something...."

After The Explaining-+-

"Why would they lie to me?" Ziana asked. "They didn't want to hurt you, if we said me and Zane weren't together.." You Said. "Then who....?" Ziana started. "Vylad.." You Said. Ziana got a huge grin on her face.

"I think you should take this back!" She said. You took it back. "Thanks.. It fell out of my back pocket..."

With The Brothers and Aphmau~~

"Was That Ziana?" Aphmau asked. "Yeah.." Garroth said. Then You and Ziana Came Back. "Zuuzoo! When did you fall in love with (Y/N)?" She asked.

"I-Um, Em..Erm..." He stuttered. You looked at Zane. Zane looked at you up and down. "Wow...." The boys said at the same time. You Tapped Ziana to talk to her in private. "Zane! If this is gonna work, you need to say something before she gets suspicious!" Garroth said.

From their perspective, you have Ziana something, and she put It in her pocket, then walked back. "Well? When Did You fall in love with her?" Ziana asked.

"Uhh.. Christmas!" Zane said. You and Ziana looked at each other. "Zuuzoo when will you marry her?" Ziana asked. "Mommy!" Zane said in-between his teeth. "Zuuzoo you only call me that when you are Liying.." Ziana said.

You sighed. "Zane.... She knows..." You Said. "What?!" Zane Shouted. "I told her we aren't together.. She.... Took it well." You Said. "Vylad! My Little Boy, Got Himself a Girlfriend!" Ziana said hugging him.

A Few Months Later'''

"I haven't told him yet....... Yes I am showing..... It's getting worse...... You're Coming here?........ Okay....." Then someone was coming down the stairs and you looked over to see who. "Yeah! Love You Two! Bye!" You hanged up. "Who was that?" Vylad asked. "Mother.." You Said. "Anyways I'm hungry.." You Said. Vylad gave you a look. "You ate TEN minutes ago!"

"Yeah, but I'm still hungry..." You Said. Vylad looked at you. He sighed. "Alright...." Then he went back upstairs and you followed, going into the living room.

After eating, the door bell ringed and you answered it. Now it's been about Two years since you two have been together. You and him have Alot of planning to do soon. And a lot more.

It was Ziana. "Hiii!" Ziana said squeezing you. "Stop! You can't squeeze me!" You whispered. "Oh yeah! I forgot!" She giggled. "I'm Gonna tell him.. Watch." You walked into the living room. Ziana looked at your left hand. Something shined. "Hmm~?"

"Vylad.. You know we have a lot of planning to do, right?" You Said. "Yeah, it's in a five months..." He said shutting the TV off and looking at you. "We need to tell the group, about the engagement..." He nodded. "Go on...." Vylad said. "We also need to do more planning... In Seven months..." You Said.

He looked at you weirdly. Then to your stomach then back up. "Are you...?" You nodded. Then he smiled. "How long?" He asked. "I found out the day before Ziana Came, Two Months Ago... I wanted to tell you but...." He nodded. "It's fine!" He hugged you. "That's explains your mood and hunger.."

You giggled. "How do we tell the group?" You asked. "Today is our anniversary... They are coming over later..."

Later'''

"Happy Anniversary!"

Everyone shouted. "Okay, we have to tell you a few things!" You Said. "We're engaged!" Vylad said. "And..... I'm pregnant.." Everyone was really happy for the both of you. And you two are really in love

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Extended Ending~~

After Seven Months, You Two Are Happily Married, And Your Had Your Baby..... Or Should I Say Baby's.

You Had Twins A Boy and A Girl.

You Named Your Girl :
Gweneth Olivia

And Named Your Boy :
Glenn Brandon

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Interesting Name Choice Huh? :P Who Should The Next Person Be? Put It In The Comments!

Anyways if you liked this PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON, IN THE FACE!! LIKE A BOSS!! AND AS ALWAYS I'LL SEE YOU!! IN THE NEXT THING I POST!!

BYE BYE!!