-+A Secret Kiss+- Garroth x Reader

Just because I haven't done a Garroth one-shot in a long time.
This takes place in Phoenix Drop High.
Enjoy!
~~~~~-----~~~~~
You're the childhood friend of Garroth, Zane and Vylad. There was Aphmau, but she never came back, just left the city, but then you had to leave and now you're back home.

Now, your family is holding a dinner with the Ro'meave family. "(Y/N)! Come get washed up for dinner, sweetie!" Your mother called out and you sighed in response. "Dress fancy too!" You bit the inside of your lip and went to your closet. You picked out a long teal sweater and black stretch pants. You grabbed your teal sneakers and put them on.

Teal may or may not be your favorite color, but it's definitely a pretty color. You exited your room and walked downstairs. "Ah, sweetie, you look nice!" Your mother told you as she set down a plate. "Why don't you go wait in the living room? They should be here soon..!"

You walked into the living room and sat on the couch. These fancy dinners to discuss family business isn't your type of thing. Yes, you're family is also in a business corporation.

Soon enough the guests arrived and everyone was seated at the table. "I see Mr. (L/N) isn't here." Zianna called out and your mother smiled. "He's out on business. Such a shame too, he was really looking forward to having dinner with you!" Your mother told them and Zianna laughed. "Ah, now that's a normal thing for working in a business! A bunch of business trips!" Mr. Ro'meave said.

(I forgot his name.)

Your mother sighed a laugh. "That is true, it's a shame that my lovely daughter can't see her father as much." Your mother said looking over to you. "Ah my! How've you grown!" Zianna cooed and you felt your cheeks heat up a bit. "Garroth, Vylad, Zane, isn't she grown up?" Zianna laughed bringing in her sons into the conversation.

"I couldn't care less." Zane obnoxiously said. "Yeah, sure." Vylad said and Garroth nodded. "Yeah."

"Now I see that I have two young gentlemen in the family!" Their father said and you sighed lightly. Your mother hummed a tiny bit. "Moving on, Zianna, it's been such a long time since we've actually had some girl time..!"

You decided to ignore the rest of the conversation. You don't like speaking around other people. You decided to make yourself busy and started washing the dishes. "Ah, I can do that." You looked to the side and saw Garroth there. You shook your head. "But, I instead, we are the guests." All you did was shake your head.

"Are you mute..?" Garroth quietly asked. You shook your head.... Again. "Then why don't you speak?" He asked again. "I didn't know it's a crime to not speak." You mocked and continued doing the dishes.

After a half an hour later you couldn't stay in the house anymore, so you went outside in the backyard. You took a deep breath and sighed. "It's beautiful out isn't it?"

"Why are you following me..?" You asked and didn't turn around. "Following you? I needed air." Garroth simply said. "There's air in the house." You mocked. "Fresh, air." Garroth corrected. "We have an air freshener, the air is fresh in there." You replied, and Garroth sighed in defeat. "Okay, fine, maybe I followed you outside."

You turned around a bit. "But I'm doing it out of curiosity." He replied stepping down from the porch, keeping his hands in his pocket, and was standing somewhat next to you. "Ever heard of curiosity killed the cat?"

Garroth chuckled a bit. "You're a sassy one." You puffed your cheeks and turned back around. Garroth sighed a tiny bit. "I'm an honest guy," He started and you hummed. "So, I'll be honest.." He started to mumbled.

He bit his bottom lip. "So uh.. I.." He took one hand and rubbed the back of his neck. Maybe if you turned around you would of seen him blushing.

"I like you..."

Your eyes widened a bit and you turned around. Garroth had his hands in his pocket, he was looking off to the side while biting his lip. You gave a slightly panicked/confused look. "I don't make jokes about this kind of thing.. If that's what you're thinking." Garroth mumbled.

Your mother is over protective. She doesn't want her little baby going off and getting a boyfriend. That's a fear. A fear that her baby will be taken away by a man she just met.

But you didn't just meet Garroth; you've known him your entire life. You would be lying if you said you never thought about dating him. You could tell that Garroth was nervous, he was eating his lip away.

"Wh..." Speechless is the correct word to describe you. "What...?" You mumbled and Garroth slowly looked at you with his pretty blue eyes. The blond sighed a tiny bit. "I like you.. I really like you.." He told you as his cheeks were turning more red. Flustered, you looked down.

Flustered, embarrassed, and confused are probably the best words to describe you, there's probably dozens of more words, but sadly you don't have a dictionary with you to look for more.

(Yes, I just did that.)

Garroth took a deep breath like he was about to confess his undying love; but no. He bent down a bit. The night sky was breathtakingly beautiful. It was a dark midnight mixed with a blue and a slight purple. The stars were big and bright, some even twinkled different colors.

His slightly pink, soft lips touched yours. The moment his lips brushed yours then went into a small kiss; made your heart skip a few beats.

It was a tiny bit, but it was enough for him to know, that you like him. And a tiny bit of what, You may ask? You kissed back a tiny bit.

Surely, it would have to stay a secret kiss.
~~~~~------~~~~~
Expect the next few one-shots to be in Phoenix Drop High.

I dunno I'm not too happy about this one. It's late and I'm having trouble sleeping.

Anyways, if you liked this PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON, IN THE FACE!
LIKE A BOOOOSS! AND AS ALWAYS,  I'LL SEE YOU! IN THE NEXT THING I POST!!

BYE BYE!

Just because I have all caps doesn't mean I'm not sick. ;_;