-+Comfort+- Gene x Reader

This is the prequel to "Wait"
This takes place in Phoenix Drop High.
Warning! This one-shot has drinking, sexual content, and could possibly be sad to some viewers.
Carry on.
(G/N) is Guy Name, the guy who played your boyfriend.
Sorry that it sucks.. ^^;;
~~~~~-------~~~~~

Your eyes widened a bit as tears poured out of them. "(Y-Y/N), I can explain!" You backed up and looked down, feeling betrayed. "Listen, it's not what it looks like..!" He walked closer to you and you backed up a bit more. "Really..?" You said, looking at him dead in the eye.

"It looks like you're cheating on me.." he stayed silent, and looked to the side. "With my best friend." You said, your body starting to shake a bit. "(G/N), I just... I don't want to see you ever again.." he didn't say anything. "(Y/N)-""No!... we're over.." you mumbled, and walked out of his room, slamming the door behind you.

You walked out of his house, the tears not stopping. You took your phone out and went to call Dante. You sniffled as the phone was answered. "Hello?" You sighed a tiny bit, knowing that it's not Dante. "Um... where.. where's Dante?" Gene hummed a bit. "I dunno. He left a while ago and forgot his phone... dumbass.." he mumbled the last part and you gave a small laugh.

"You okay?" He asked and you heard him move a bit. "To be honest, not really." You gave a small laugh. You heard him sigh. "Okay, well.. uh.. have you been to my house before?" You were going to nod, but you knew he wasn't going to tell. "Yeah.."

"Okay, um.. come over then. Dante isn't here, and my mother isn't either.. if you want to that is. By the way... Why are you outside? It's pouring out."

You gave a confused looked and noticed it WAS pouring. "Oh.. I.." you didn't finish. "I guess whatever happened must've been pretty bad." You didn't know why Gene was being this nice. "Why are you doing this...?" Gene hummed. "What'd you mean?" He asked.

"You're not like this..." He didn't answer. "Hurry up." He changed the subject. "The longer you stay in the rain the colder you'll get, and if you get sick don't expect me to help you any way possible." Gene huffed, then hung up. You moved your phone away and put it in your pocket. Katelyn thinks you're spending the night at (G/N)'s, you can't just go home really upset, she'll murder someone. You sighed and started to walk to Dante's house.

When you got there, it didn't take long for Gene to open the door. "You're drenched..." He sighed and grabbed your arm. "C'mon.. let's get you dried.. and changed." It's like he's a totally different person. The air did smell faintly of alcohol, so that must've been it, but one of the many things that ran through your mind were why he was drinking.

"Here." He threw a towel at you and it just landed on your head. When you didn't move at first, he started to shake the towel on your head to dry your hair. "So.. what happened..?" He asked, and you could faintly smell the alcohol in his breath. When you didn't answer, he put the towel behind your head and moved you closer to him. "Hey, what happened?" He said sterner than before. "Um..."

"(G/N) cheated on me.." you mumbled and Gene sighed. "With my best friend.." you added and you heard Gene mumbled a; "that's low..."

"Okay, come with me.." Gene said, and walked past you. You followed Gene and he opened the door to reveal his somewhat messy room. "I'm not gonna go in my mother's room. Besides, it's easier for me to give you something of mine." He said going through a drawer to find something for you to where. When he found something he tossed it onto the bed.

He grabbed a bottle off of the nightstand and drank it. "I'm gonna wait outside for you." Gene said and began to walk out the door. "Uh, Gene." You called turning around slightly. When Gene heard his name he turned around. "Yeah?" You looked down not knowing what to say first. "Umm.. thanks.."  He nodded. "No problem.." he mumbled and closed the door behind him.