-+Alone With A Part Of You+- Laurance x Reader ENDING

This takes place in MCD,
Enjoy
~~~~~------~~~~~

Sighing as you walked with Garroth, Aphmau and Katelyn, you looked around. "I don't have a good feeling about this.." You mumbled and you heard Katelyn give one 'ha'. "You can say that again. I don't trust this jackass." She glared and the man gave a side glare at her.

"Oh, Katelyn. Don't be like that." He laughed. "Shut up, Zane." Katelyn growled. "Both of you, stop it." Aphmau spoke up. She sighed and you looked to the side. "I never liked the Nether. And I sure as hell don't want to go in there." You mumbled and Aphmau nodded. "I don't either. But we don't have much of a choice."

"Why are we going into the Nether again?" You asked and Aphmau looked straight ahead. "To find Laurance." She replied and you looked down. "Oh."

Going to the Nether gave you a weird feeling. You went in there before, it just feels different now. You walked into the Nether and it felt like passing through a big bubble. It is a portal after all.

Instantly getting a bad feeling you shrugged it off and continued walking. You trailed behind everyone else and played with your locket.

"(Y/N).." You looked up and saw Garroth. "Are you alright?" He asked and you shrugged. "I just have a bad feeling.." you said and he nodded. "Well, the sooner we check this out, the sooner we get to leave." He told you and you nodded. "Yeah, I just want to see my son." You mumbled and Garroth nodded and rubbed your shoulder. "I get it.. why don't you tell me about Jax?" Garroth asked, keeping his arm around your shoulder.

"Okay.. well... He seems to like Alina a lot, along with Lilith." Garroth chuckled a bit. "He gets that from his father.." he said a bit sadly, and you nodded. "Whenever​ I tuck him into bed, he always asks for stories about the past." Garroth raised an eyebrow. "The past?" He asked and you nodded. "He asks about what happened eighteen years ago. When Phoenix Drop was left in Aphmau's hands." Garroth nodded.

As you and Garroth trailed far behind everyone else, the air felt different to you, it seemed more tense. "Have you, uh.. ever wanted to have another kid?" Garroth asked and you shrugged. "I'm not sure.." you responded and Garroth nodded, and moved his arm away.

"Garroth! (Y/N)! Come here!" Katelyn shouted and the both of you went over to Katelyn. "Laurance.." Garroth mumbled. You looked down and opened the locket. "Why did you leave..?" Garroth asked and he rolled his eyes. "Does it matter? I don't think it does." Laurance spoke harshly and Garroth glared. "Yeah, I think it does matter." Garroth said crossing his arms, and Laurance grunted.

"We all have our own opinions, I guess." He said shrugging. You were edger to leave this place and get back home. The nether never gave you a good feeling, and you just wanted to be with your son. "You found me, are ya done? Can you leave now?" Garroth's glare hardened. "He's right... When can we leave...?" Garroth looked back at you, somewhat taken back, he knows how badly you wanted to find Laurance, but he also knows that you don't like the nether, and you'd rather be with Jax.

"We'll leave in a bit and get you back to Jax." Garroth told you and you sighed somewhat relieved. "Jax?" Laurance asked and Garroth nodded, looking back at him. "It's not like you've met him before. After all, you left before he was born." Garroth said and Laurance grew more confused and the tense air lightened up way more. "Wha..?"

"Jax is your son, Laurance!" Aphmau said, and Laurance's eyes widened a bit. "He..is?" He asked and Aphmau nodded. "I told Cadenza the night we found out that Aph was pregnant. I wanted to tell you in the morning, but.." you looked off to the side and Garroth noticed it. "You were gone, and you made her believe you were still in love with Aphmau."

Laurance didn't say anything.

All of you left after something going on with a Shadow Knight who was named Gene.

Time Skip--

You sat on the couch in your room and watched your soon peacefully sleep on his bed. When someone knocked on the door you gently said a "come in".

"Hey Garroth." You said as he closed the door behind you. "I wanted to see how you were holding up after... That whole ordeal." Garroth said and sat next to you on the couch. You shrugged and looked back at Jax. "Everything is fine Garroth," he nodded. "Get some rest, okay love?" You nodded this time. Garroth stood up then kissed your temple. "I'll see you in the morning, goodnight." Garroth said then left the room. You sighed at how old your son is getting. He turned four not that long ago.

You stood up from the couch and walked over to Jax. You kissed his forehead and went to your own bed. Who knows when you'll see Laurance again? When if he were to come back it's not like he could show up and say; "hey, I'm your father." Whenever Jax asks about his father the subject is changed, so he thinks that his father died before he was born, he also paid attention to your reaction whenever he did. Besides, Jax thinks of Garroth has his father. He's a smart four year old.

He knows Garroth isn't his real father, it's just he always acted like a father to him.

And Garroth was there for him.
~~~~~------~~~~~
Yeah, that's the end to this.
BTW; When the reader told Cadenza she was pregnant she was already just about four months. Jax was born before Alina was, so.. just an added or fixed detail, I don't remember if I said they were the same age or not, but he's older. XD

There will most likely not be a second part. I hate that I will have to say this but; some one-shots will not have a happy ending at all, and I will not do a second part when they have a happy ending. It'll happen sometimes, but this one will not have one.

Anyways, if you liked this PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON, IN THE FACE! LIKE A BOSS! AND AS ALWAYS, I'LL SEE YOU! IN THE NEXT THING I POST!

BUH-BYE

Oh, and I'm sorry if this sucks or it's now how I normally write, I've had this ever since I published the first part and I just wanted to get this done.