-+Let Me Heal Your Scars+- Travis x Reader

This takes place in Love~Love Paradise, Lover's Lane, and Starlight Wonderland.
I got this idea from a rant I saw on Aphmau Amino.
Enjoy
~~~~~------~~~~~

Love~Love Paradise:

You looked over when you heard Travis sigh. "You okay..?" You asked and he hesitantly nodded. "Y-yeah, I'm... I'm fine.." You raised an eyebrow and went to touch his shoulder, but he flinched. "Trav.." you mumbled, and he looked down. "I'm sorry, I, I thought you were-"

"Travis.. I'm not Katelyn, you KNOW I wouldn't hit you.." Travis looked down sadly and you hesitantly pulled him in a hug. "I don't know what happened between you and Katelyn.. but I'm not like her.." You felt Travis nod in the crook of your neck.

This time, you sighed.

Sadly, you have no idea what happened between him and this "Katelyn". You met him a few months ago, after he fell off of the building, you were the closest thing to a doctor, and you helped him.

(I'll be willing to make a one-shot about that.)

Lovers Lane:

You looked over when you heard Travis sigh. You watched as he rubbed his arms uncomfortably. He was slowly getting better, but he still had those times were he broke down. PTSD isn't easy. "Travis.. I'm going to work.." you called out. You must've scared him, because he jumped slightly. "U-um.. can... Can you take the day off...?" You put the bad you held down on the table near the door. "I'll be right back.."

You closed the door to your bedroom and pulled your phone out. "Hi, um, this is (Y/N).. something.. important came up, can I take the day off? I can work later the next time I come in.. okay, thank you."

You walked into the living room. ".. I can stay home today.." you gently said, and walked over to the couch and sat down. "..what's wrong?" Travis sighed and rubbed his knee. "I'm.. sorry.." you gave him a weird look. "Why are you sorry..?" He took a deep breath. "I mean.. we've been dating for a few months now, and we haven't been acting like a couple.. it's been like a therapist and a patient more than.. boyfriend and girlfriend." You looked away. "Travis.. I don't mind it.. as long as I'm with you- helping you, I'm fine with it."

"N-no.. I can do this." Travis stood up from the couch and slowly grabbed your hands. "Come on." He mumbled, then bent down and connected his lips with yours. You slowly pulled away and avoided eye contact. "Travis.. don't force yourself-"

"I'm not forcing myself..! Well.. maybe I am, but isn't that a way to get over fears? To push yourself... Just... Please..?" You sighed, slowly giving in to his pleads.

"Okay.. fine.."

And for once, you say a small, actual smile on his lips.

Half a year later/6 months:

"How's Travis doing?" Dante asked and you nodded putting your cup down. "He's going great. He's gotten everything under control so far." Dante smiled a bit. "That's good." You smiled back at him. "How are you doing?" Dante asked, looking down slightly. "I'm fine. Just got a cold." You sniffled and Dante nodded. "Anyways, I should get going." Dante nodded again. "Want me to drive you home?"

You shook your head. "No, it's not a long walk."

On your way home, you accidentally bumped into someone turning the corner. "Oh, I'm sorry-" realizing who they were you avoided eye contact. "No.. it's fine..." You shivered slightly, hearing their ice cold tone hit you like a knife. "R-right.. I should.. get.. going.." you walked passed them and quickly crossed the street.

Starlight Wonderland:

"Hey fluffy hair!" You looked over with a small smile. "Hi Blaze." He gave a cheeky grin. "Hi fluffy hair jr." Blaze said in a babyish voice and tickled the baby's stomach. "Hey! How's Travis?" Dottie asked walked up to the three of you. "A lot better than two years ago." Dottie smiled a bit. "That's good."

Before the Lodge happened, you found out you were pregnant, and were waiting for the right moment to tell him before it gave away. But that chance never came. With Zane forgetting about Garroth, Aaron and Aphmau disappearing, Kim having huge personality changes, and finally Ein, everything pointed in the opposite direction.

(I don't remember if Travis went to the lodge, but doesn't this story he did now, I guess..)

"Isn't Taylor is the cutest thing!" Dottie squealed slightly and you shook your head playfully. You looked down at your baby happily.

Who knows what would've happened if you didn't heal Travis' scars.
~~~~~--------~~~~~
Something else.. sorry for the spam of updates. Sorry that this sucks. I had an anxiety attack this morning and I'm currently in IS (Integrated Science or whatever..) waiting for the day to go by.

Yeah, so.. bye..