-+Alone With A Part Of You+- Laurance x Reader Pt.1

Yeah, I was staring at a draft for a one-shot for a certain character then I got this idea.
This takes place in MCD.

*voice way back in the distance*
ABOUT DAMN TIME!

Moving on... I hope you enjoy.
~~~~~-----~~~~~
You looked off to the side as Zoey, Katelyn and Cadenza hovered over Aphmau because of her news. "(Y/N)?" Aphmau called out. "Are you okay?" She asked, maybe because you're not paying attention to her.

"Yeah, hey Cadenza? Can I talk to you..?" You asked and she nodded. "Follow me.." You mumbled and she followed you outside. "Yeah?" She asked with her slight accent and you looked down.

"I, uhm... N.. uh..." You started stuttering and Cadenza gave you a concerned look. She doesn't know if there's actually something wrong and you're being abused or something like that. "Laurence... Has.. Things going on, and..." You started which cut down some of Cadenza's thoughts. "He's.... still in love with Aphmau..." You explained and Cadenza rolled her eyes at that. "But... he..."

Cadenza gave a look of sympathy at you, getting half of the story right. "He told you that he loves you, right?" She asked and you stared at the ground, unable to make eye contact. "That's.. half correct.." You mumbled looking off to the side and grabbed your arm.

"Well, then what's the other half?" Cadenza asked you and you looked down again. "Laurence... I.. have a 'part' of him... Inside of me..." You mumbled and somehow, Cadenza was able to get what you mean. "You're pregnant?!" She asked almost loud. You didn't move your gaze, and nodded a tiny bit.

"Yeah... But.. Laurence loves.." Cadenza looked at you with sympathy and sighed. You two walked into Aphmau's house and started hearing the gossip about Aph's baby. 

"So, Aphmau! Do you think they'll be strong like Aaron?" Zoey asked and Aphmau shrugged. "Most likely." Katelyn answered and you sat down in a chair cupping your hands. Being ignored by some of your best friends isn't a pleasant feeling.

You gave a small sigh and kept your head down, with your gaze looking up getting a strange feeling. Ignoring the girl's conversation, you thought on what the feeling was; and that was being watched.

You bit your bottom lip a bit and the girl's conversation about Aphmau's pregnancy started to become clearer. You pushed off the weird feeling and looked at Aphmau with her friends.

It took a while for you to admit that you were pregnant. After all when Aphmau announced you were already starting to show. People started to interrogate you about it, until you finally admitted that you were pregnant. After that night, you haven't seen Laurance since.

It's a shame that Laurance loved Aphmau, but got you pregnant.

If only Laurance knew the whole story. He only knew that Aphmau was pregnant with Aaron's child, but he doesn't know he has his own family on the way.

Three years later~

You laughed as your son ran around the room with Aphmau's daughter. You find them quite cute together.

(Now, just before you go commenting; 'But I'm like the female version of Laurance' and all that, other people DON'T look like Laurance. Just saying. Kinda pisses me off seeing comments like that.)

He has Laurance's light brown hair. And what's most unique about him, is his eyes.

(Other people's eyes may not be blue -_-)

His eyes were a mixture of baby/sky blue and (E/C). His skin is lighter than Laurance's. Sometimes just looking at your son, makes you feel a bit depressed on the inside.

"He really is your son." Aphmau laughed a bit and sat down on the couch next to you. You smiled a tiny bit. "He is.." You mumbled happily. Aphmau smiled and sighed a tiny bit. "Alina seems to really like Jax." You nodded.

"Who knows. Maybe they could get married." She laughed and you shrugged.

(Jax x Alina. That'll be an interesting one~shot)

"Maybe.. Jax is only three Aph. And you're 'Irene' wouldn't that be.. I dunno.." Aphmau looked at you. "And you're 'Iris'." She said. "You're just like me." You looked down. "I may hold a relic like yours, but I am nothing like you. Half the people who know about the relics don't even know that 'Iris' existed." You explained and Aphmau sighed.

(Yes, I made a relic up.)

"(Y/N).. I'm sure people will start to believe you too. Even so, I'm sure they'll listen to; 'Irene'." She joked and you shook your head. "I feel so bad for Jax..." You mumbled and Aphmau looked down. "He doesn't even know he has a father.. He doesn't have a father." Aphmau looked at you, then looked back down. "Hey.. I'm sure we'll work things out." She said and you shrugged.

"I hope so."

~~~~~-----~~~~~
I know this is way shorter than what I normally do. I'm sorry about that.

I guess people don't like me that much. 😂 I had 373 followers now I have 371. Sorry I'm not likeable? Eh. Moving on..

Anyways, if you liked this PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON, IN THE FACE! LIKE A BOSS! AND AS ALWAYS, I'LL SEE YOU! IN THE NEXT THING I POST!

BUH-BYE!

I appreciate your existence. (:

Should I change how I end things?
Who do you want to see next?