-+What You Are and What I Am+- Zane x Reader

A while ago, I did a one-shot called 'What Are We?'. This one-shot is basically the same thing, but with a twist. There isn't a good ending in this.
This takes place in Love~Love Paradise.
Enjoy
-----~~~~~-----

(Yes I drew the picture. It's just a small sketch of what Dante looks like, sorry that it sucks, I kinda drew it fast :p)

"Look, I bet it's nothing.." Katelyn said, trying to reassure you. "Katelyn, it is something!" She sighed. "You're worrying too much. Zane loves you, not her.. remember?" Katelyn said with a small smile.

"How can you be so sure?"

"I just am." Katelyn shrugged. "Just go tell him. It'll make things a lot easier between the both of you." Katelyn explained. You took a deep breath and nodded. "Okay.. I'll, uh.. give it a shot."

You opened your bedroom door to see Zane exactly where you left him, only this time, he wasn't alone. Kawaii~chan giggled sweetly. "Hmm~? Even though (Y/N)~chi doesn't like you like that..." She started, and you got a bit upset. She's basically lying to him, but then again, she doesn't know how you feel about him. "Kawaii~chan always will.." he looked over to her.

"What?"

"Kawaii~chan.. likes Zane~kun."

You looked to the side, and walked back into your room, silently closing the door. "What happened?" Katelyn asked. "Nothing." You told her, then laid down on your bed. "Just.. it didn't work out as expected.." you said, closing your eyes waiting for the darkness to take over.

When you woke up, everything seemed different. Like the world was darker, and it's not because it's cloudy out. Life seemed more gloomy. You sat up in your bed as the door crashed open. It was Travis, Dante, and Katelyn.

"Some greeting.." you mumbled and they walked in then quietly closed the door. "What's up..? What time is it?" You asked and Travis nervously looked at everyone else. "Well, it's 6:43 am.." he answered, then Garroth came into the room.

"Did you already tell her..?" Garroth asked and everyone shook their heads. "I'm... I'm confused.. wha-what's this about?" You asked. "It's about Zane.."

You felt like your heart dropped down to your feet. "What about him?" You asked. They all shared a glance again. "Kawaii~chan and Zane, are... Together.." Dante said. Your eyes widened a bit. "What..?" Katelyn glanced at everyone. "We overheard them talking."

Flashback-

Zane and Kawaii~chan sat on the couch in dead silence. It's very early, so they have some alone time. "So.." Kawaii~chan started, making Zane look up at her. "I like you, Zane~kun.."

"I really do.."

Zane stayed silent, he had mixed emotions about this. Sure, KC was cute, but (Y/N), he will always love. "I like you too." He said unconsciously. Zane's eye widened a bit, and Kawaii~chan smiled. "Really? Ah, I'm glad!" Kawaii~chan laughed a bit. "Does this mean that we're together..?" Kawaii~chan asked and Zane stayed quiet for a few seconds. "I guess so."

(Btw I have an announcement at the end, it's for a.... "special" chapter for you guys, the hint is 🍋)

Kawaii~chan smiled brightly and glomped Zane into a hug.

Flashback end-

"Is that...so..?" You mumbled and they all nodded. Dante walked over to your bed and sat next to you, then put his arm around you. "It'll be okay..." He mumbled, rubbing your arm in a comforting way. "I'm so sorry, (Y/N), I... was so sure he liked you back.." Katelyn mumbled, sitting next to you. You shook your head. "Don't be.."