-+It's Not Usual+- Gene x Nerd!Reader Pt.1

This was suggested by the lovely; Septiplier_Fangirl09

Enjoy!
~~~~----~~~~

You are the type to like books, games, anime, stories, and cartoons, not guys, skirts, cheerleading, and dressing up.

You maybe a nerd, but, most guys have to admit, you're one of the cutest nerds they have ever seen. They really think it's cute how short you are, how you always put your hair in a pony-tail.

(If it's shorter, then it's left alone.)

The innocent act, how shy you get sometimes. Guys just seem to like you in general, but you couldn't care less.

You cared more about studying than being in a relationship.

It's time for one of the competitive times of the year, sports day. While everyone else participated in the sport day, you just sat where no one else was playing reading your book.

You had a (F/C) sweater on, normal dark blue jeans, big lensed black glasses, and maroon flats. You always ignored what everyone says about you.

"She like, has EVERY guy wrapped around her finger."

"All she cares about is books, while she has the hottest guys falling for her, like, why?"

"Seems like she likes to get the attention but pretends she doesn't care."

All you knew is that you're the opposite of them. You never wanted them to fall for you, they fell for you, you don't like the attention you get, and you don't like getting chased after.

Today was sports day. That meant that everyone will be playing a certain sport, everyone except you. You hate sports. You were allowed to not participate, it maybe because your entrance exam is coming up in a week.

Sure people wonder why guys fall for you, but most wonder how Gene fell for you. Yes, the baddest guy in the entire highschool, fell for a girl that's...Well... Good.

Especially his little gang.

No-one has seen you today, and everyone thinks that you didn't go to school which shocks them.

Sasha, Zenix and Gene where behind the bleachers as usual. "But still Gene, how can you like a girl, like.... That?" Sasha mumbled crossing her arms and Zenix sighed. "Sasha, if we know Gene, it's probably because she has fire in her." Zenix told her. She huffed and looked at Gene who was leaning against the bleachers, had his arms crossed and was deep in thought. Zenix was sitting with his legs crossed, and Sasha was the only one standing, she put her weight on her other leg.

"I haven't seen Gene like this.." Sasha growled, and Zenix sighed again. "Then this (Y/N) girl is one hell of a girl." Zenix replied leaning his face on his right palm. Sasha grumbled and turned away. "Now that you mention it..." Zenix started. "This is unusual for Gene. The last time he liked someone he kept trying to impress her and wouldn't shut up about her." Zenix said looking at Gene, who was still deep in thought, and Sasha turned around and looked at Zenix.

"This really isn't usual..." Zenix mumbled getting up from the grass. "Doesn't she have a brother?" Sasha asked, which seemed to get Gene's attention. "Huh?" Zenix and Sasha looked at Gene with a surprised look. "He talks." Zenix remarked, and Sasha elbowed his side.

"We're just talking about the girl you're interested in." Zenix told Gene, which earned his another elbow to the side. "Zenix! Shut up!" Sasha growled. Gene looked off to the side. "What about her?" He said lowly. "We were just asking if she has a brother." Zenix replied as Sasha glared at him. Gene shrugged. "I don't know."

"Why do you like this girl anyways? You never talk to her."  Zenix asked him and Gene gave a slight smile. Not a smirk. Not an evil smile. A slight smile that was kind. Sasha's and Zenix's eyes widened.

"There's stuff that you don't know."

~~~~----~~~~
Oh Mah god, Gene's learning the ways of being good.

Anyways if you liked this PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON, IN THE FACE!! LIKE A BOSS!! AND AS ALWAYS, ILL SEE YOU!! IN THE NEXT THING I POST!!

BYE BYE!!

I feel like it's going down hill-my reads, and my creativity for stories. It's just a feeling. Would it be rude to say that I kinda want to get that back?