-+Brothers Best Friends+- Laurence x Reader x Travis ENDING

Time to finish this off once and for all, yeah?
---------------------------------------------------

Aphmau felt her phone vibrate. She smiled and already knew who it was. She checked her phone to see if her hypothesis was correct. Which it was. The devil itself. "Speak of the devil." She smiled, making the two boys look at her. "I had a feeling she would pick him." She said with a soft smile, making the boys look at each other. "Well boys, this little rivalry has come to an end.. She texted me, who she likes the best!"

Laurence Ending~~

"Laurence, she picks you." Aphmau smiled, as Laurence sighed in relief. Travis pouted a bit, but sighed after. "Awwww, but okay.. Laurence if you hurt her or if you two break up I'm going for her! Alright bro?" He joked. Laurence nodded, as Dante walked in the door with his face red of anger.

"What's wrong Dante?" Aphmau asked him. "After a few years, my little sister picked one of my best friends to be her boyfriend." He said, as Aphmau giggled a bit. "Well, who can blame her for picking me?" Laurence joked. "I am irresistible," He said, and flashed a smirk followed by a wink to Aphmau. "Woah, woah! Slow your roll there! You're dating my sister now! That doesn't mean you can start flirting with Aph!" Dante scolded. As Laurence's sweat dropped, and Aphmau laughed a bit. "Calm down Dante!" She laughed, and Dante looked over to Aphmau as she was crazy.

"Hes just joking." She told him. "Hm, if you say so." Dante grumbled crossing his arms. "Travis! Lets go hang out!" Aphmau called to him dragging him out the door. "You know the drill if you hurt her." Dante warned and walked out of the house. "I'm alone in a house... That Isn't mine. Makes sense I guess." He shrugged, then decided to wait for you two get home.

When you got home it was dark out, and you haven't seen the guys or girls all day, but good can come to that right? You walked into the house, and into the living room to see Laurence asleep. You smiled a bit. "Hey Laurel, wake up." You shook his arm. He mumbled a bit, but woke up after a tiny bit. "H..Hi.." He mumbled out. "Did Aph leave you here?" You asked laughing a bit, sitting next to him. "Yeah, but I was planning on waiting for you to come home either way." He told you, throwing his arm around you and pulling you towards him. "Heh, just go back to sleep."

Travis Ending ~~

"Travis, she picks you."

(I chose you! Travachu! XD)

"Really?!" He asked excitedly. "Yeah Travis, she did." Aphmau smiled. Travis seemed really excited. Laurence sighed very lightly, and Aphmau looked over to him. Laurence felt a vibration in his pocket, he put his hand in his pocket, took his phone out, turned it on and looked at the text.

"Don't worry, if me and her break up you may have a chance with her~! :')" -Travis

Laurence looked at Travis who had a small smile.

(I have an idea....Laurence x Travis! XD)

Aphmau got a text and she looked at it. It's from you. You told her you would be home before eleven, hopefully. "She told me, that she would be home before eleven." Dante then came into the house without knocking. He looked disappointed. "Out of all the guys I know, she picks these two. And out of these two, she picks him." Dante said bluntly pointing this thumb to Travis. "H-hey!"

"Hi," Dante said turning to him with a smile. Then the smile soon faded and Dante got serious. "Look Travis, as much as you are my best friend, this is my sister we're talking about. I know your ways because I taught you, the ways. You are ONLY going to think about my sister, flirt with only her and not leave her alone to go off to some girl!" Dante said surprisingly said in one breathe. Travis gulped nervously, at Dante. He is true. "Yeah, yes sir!"

The next second became a minute, the next minute became an hour, and the next hour became more closer to ten-o'clock. You opened the door. Your job has been killing you lately, keeping you after excepting you know what to do, but you can't blame them, responsibility is key to everything.

Travis insisted on waiting for you. Even if it takes all night, is what he said. You walked into the living room and saw him on the stairs. He was sitting of course, not sprawled out on a bunch of the steps like a weirdo. He held his face up with his hand and his head kept nodding, like he was about to fall asleep. He silver(?) hair fell in his face. To you this looked adorable. You bent down and poked his other cheek that wasn't covered.

"Heh?" He looked tired. He opened his emerald green eyes. "(Y/N)!" He shot his head up and stood up fast. You looked at him and smiled. Sure, Travis flirts with a lot of girls, and doesn't seem like the guy to take anything seriously. You think Travis is like this because he just wants someone to love. "Hey Travis."

FINALLY! IT HAS ENDED! IF YOU LIKED THIS PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON IN THE FACE, LIKE A BOSS!! AND AS ALWAYS I'LL SEE YOU, IN THE NEXT THING I POST!

BYE BYE!