-+Perfectly Strange+- Travis x Reader

Travis is coming back, baby! XD
------------------------------------------------------

Isn't it strange? Well, opposites DO attract... But no one would think of the relationship you have. It's quite strange isn't it?

How he doesn't flirt with anyone but you now.. Sometimes you think he's sick, but no.. He just loves you and only you.

Some people would question a relationship like this one. Asking how they're together if he flirts or hangs out with other women. Or maybe they think he's to childish..

To them, you two are nothing alike, but to the both of you think you're one whole. You and Travis love eachother, you and him love spending time together.. You love everything about eachother, inside to outside, head to toe.

It's strange how a silver-haired and Green eyed guy got a girl with (H/C) and (E/C) eyes, like you, who's nothing like him, in personality. You're so friendly, and can be mean whenever, can be sweet whenever.. He's lucky to get you.

It's strange how a guy who is a bit childish can care for anything, if he actually pays attention. Katelyn on the other hand, didn't like him, when she first laid her eyes on him, now it's even worse. How your relationship is going with him, she won't be surprised if you two took it to the next level.. Marriage.

But to her, that's some time away. Theres an upside and downside for you marring Travis. The Upside, is you being happy.. The downside, is her being related to Travis. She can bearly handle talking to him for five minutes, she's sure gonna be in one heck of a ride.

It's strange how some people envy your relationship, while other people despise it. People who mock or disrespect your relationship, both of you keep saying that they're Jealous.. But it is true. People want love.. True Love.. And that's what you and Travis have.

Strange.. It fits your relationship.. Strange.. It fits your life.. Strange is Perfect, not just for you.. But to Travis too. People think strange is a bad thing. How would the world be if everyone was the same.. No one different in the slightest. You wouldn't like it.

Aphmau kinda envys your relationship, but she loves hers. The only reason why she envys it, is because how close you two are, it's like you never leave eachothers side, she wouldn't be surprised if you two did everything together. People find that weird.. Mainly strange..

It's strange how you do everything together.. Following eachother around like a lost puppy. No relationship is the same. Yours is just...

Perfectly Strange

-----------------------------------------------------------

Okay! That's it for this short chapter! I may have ones like this! I have a Markiplier one coming out, and I'm gonna make it similar to the next One-Shot, But it maybe way shorter, you'll see once the Markiplier one is up.. I'm tired now..

Anyways, if you liked this PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON IN THE FACE, LIKE A BOSS!!!! AND AS ALWAYS I'LL SEE YOU!!! IN THE NEXT THING I POST!!

BYE BYE!!