One| Rebecca Lee

Hey everyone! I'm Rebecca Lee and I will introduce myself. I'm Rebecca I'm 19 years old and I live in South Korean, Seoul.
My name isn't really asian and that's because I'm not asian, I'm white but my parents are asian, they both are born and raised here in Seoul.
Heh sounds weird, how could two asian have a white kid? okey it's easy to explain. I'm adopted. My real parents died in a car accident when I was two years old, I was the only one that survived.
So you maybe asking why would my parents want a white kid? Isn't it just better if they adopt another asian kid?
Yes they could but no my parents have good humor. You know how people say "White people want asian kids." Well my parents did the same thing but they wanted a white kid. They wanted the kid who was the blondes tans had the bluest eyes and pail skin and that kid was me, Rebecca.

I love my life, since I was five my mom wanted me to dance. I hated it in the beginning but soon after it became my life. Dance was the best thing that happened to me and I still dance today.

Now when I'm 19 I have to get a job, I have looked everywhere but nothing, no one would give me a job, sometimes I get some part time jobs but that was it. So I'm still looking.

My family and friends:
My mom and my dad
I have a sister named Yessi and yes she's adopted too, our mom can't get pregnant but she loves kids.
My best friends are Ciara, Bre, Yessi.
Ciara and Bre are cousins.

Yeah was that a good introduction? I think so, I told you guys the most about me and
OH WAIT!
I almost forgot! How could I forget?
I'm a big Kpop fan! My favorite group is EXO and BTS. These guys are just amazing!
I love almost every Kpop group but Bts and Exo are the best!
My bias is Kim Jong In and Kim Taehyung!
I really hope I can meet them one day, for just a minute at least.

Well that was it, that was my introduction.