Ten|Texting All Night Long

~Rebecca's Pov~
After Bts drop me off I spend sometime with my family. We ate, talked about our day yeah stuff like family does. Yessi and I watched some music videos with Exo and Fangirled.
And me as the evil Unnie send Breanna a lots of pictures of Baekhyun. I send her pictures on him when he did aegyo but mostly I send her sexy pics on him. I made her fangirl like crazy because he's her ultimate bias. me and Yessi just laugh at her when she told us to stop and the she hated us and so on. But we all know she still loves us.

We were done we started to make us ready for bed. Yessi was kind enough to make me have the bathroom first.
I showered quick, brushed my hair and teeth. And then I was done. I walked out and give her the bathroom.
The first thing I did when I walked into my room was to threw myself on top of my bed. I took a hold of my big body pillow, the one that I can't sleep without. I need to hug something when I sleep, if I don't do that I just can't fall asleep.
I closed my eyes and I felt how tired I was. I was just about to fall asleep when I heard my phone. Someone texted me.
"Ughhh who's that!" I said irritated. I opened my eyes and took my phone. It was Jungkook.

JungKookie: Hi Nonna! Here's the picture of everyone!
I looked at the pictures he send and smiled. Everyone looked so cute and cool in them, except me on one.. It was the one with Taehyung. I looked really scared. I laughed at it and I started to think when we took it.
He was so close! I felt how I blushed. I quickly stop and texted Jungkook back.

Me: Awww we look so cute! All of us! Thanks you for sending them.

JungKookie: Np Nonna! Well I have to sleep now, if Seokjin hyung sees me on the phone he will get mad hah >_<

Me: hah lol ^_^ I would do the same thing to Yessi

JungKookie: hah yeah I thought so, your just like hyung :D well bye nonna sleep tight and say to Yessi that I say Hi to her. Please? <3

Me: why don't you do it yourself? Hers her number XXXXXXXXX ;)
Good night kiddo! ^_^

JungKookie: IS THAT HER NUMBER? your not kidding now?!

Me: why would I do that? You have to trust your Nonna

JungKookie: yeah sorry Nonna. Good night see you tomorrow!

I put my phone down and closed my eyes but after one minute I heard Yessi scream. I smirked. 'That must be Kookie' I thought. I heard my sister running into my room.
"Unnie!" She said and turns on the lights.
"Ugh what?"
"Jungkook just texted me!" She said and started to jump.
"Good I told him to do that." I said and smirked at her.
"What?"
"Yeah, he told me to say hey to you and I was to lazy to do it so I have him your number."
"Oh my god! Heh thanks I guess!"
"No problem heh, what did he say?"
"Umm he said 'Hi!' " she said and ran to my bed and sat down besides me. "What should I write back?" I took her phone and wrote back to him and then gave it back to her.
"So, now go. I'm tired." I said and laid down. I looked at her when she opened up her phone again.
"You just wrote Hi back to him unnie!"
"Yeah. It's a start. He will text you back any second." And with that her phone vibrated.
"It's him!" She said and stood up.
"I told you so. Now go."
"Oh yeah sorry unnie goodnight!" She said and walked out.

I were just about to fall asleep again when I heard my phone again.
"Ughh who's that now?" I said angrily. But my mood changed immediately when I saw it was Taehyung.