Forty Six|Having Fun In The Snow

~Naomi's Pov~
"Slow it down Suga! I'm still learning!" I screamed after my boyfriend. Suga was showing me how to ski and he was actually really good but I wasn't, I have never skied before and I'm actually a bit afraid of falling.
"Come on baby, you can do it!" Suga yelled as he stopped and waited for me. I went down for the hill slowly, I was shaking a bit but I tried my best. "See! Look you're doing it!" Suga said happy. I went faster when I actually didn't want too, I tried to stop but I didn't know how so I ended up driving into Suga and made him fall over me.

"Im so sorry! I didn't mean it! Don't be mad!" I quickly apologized to him.
"It's okey Naomi, I'm not mad." Suga smiled. Suga was still on top of me and he was just about to stand up but then we heard laughing.
"Omg! That was sooo funny!" Nia and Ciara laughed.
"I filled the whole thing guys!" I heard NamJoon say. Oh great this is wonderful! Suga crawled off me fast and helped me up.
"Why did you film it!? You're so mean!" I yelled at NamJoon and Ciara.
"Don't think about them Naomi, you were great." Suga said as he looked me deep in the eyes and smiled.
"I'm sorry for embarrassing you.." I said.
"Embarrassing me? You can never do that Naomi, come let's try it again." He took my hand and we went to the lifts again.

~Ciara's Pov~
"Wahh that was so funny! Did you see how Naomi drove into YoonGi like that and made him fall too?" I laughed.
"Yes I filmed it all. We have to show the rest it later." NamJoon laughed.
"Why did she get so mad though?" Nia asked but still was laughing. "I mean it was pretty funny.
"You did what?!" I looked behind me to see Rebecca, she looked mad. "What did you just say NamJoon?"
"Um nothing, I was just saying that it's so fun here!" NamJoon said a bit afraid. I was hoping that Rebecca wouldn't ask me because she knows when I'm not telling her the truth.
"Ciara." Rebecca looked straight at me, I gulped nervously.
"Yes unnie?"
"Tell me the truth now." Oh gosh she looks so scary when she stares at you like that!
"Um just like Joonie said, n-nothing happened." I stuttered, damn why did I stutter!
"You're lying Ciara, I can both see and hear it."
"Fine... Naomi and YoonGi was skiing and then Naomi drove into him, making both of them fall. It looked really funny so.. Joonie filmed it and we kinda made fun of her and YoonGi.."
"What! Why in the world would you do that? That's so mean. I want you 3 to apologize to them right now." Rebecca said angry. I sighed and nodded my head.
"Okey Unnie..." NamJoon, Nia and I left her and followed YoonGi and Naomi to the lift.

~Rebecca's Pov~
It's afternoon now and we have been here the whole day now, I thought I would be more with TaeHyung but I have barely seen him since we came to the ski resort. I was all alone now after I told Nia, Ciara and NamJoon to apologize.
I started walking around in the snow, hoping to find someone to be with. I didn't have my skis on right now because I was tired and I needed a small break from them. It didn't take that long before I saw Breanna, SeokJin, TaeHyung and HoSeok. They were all talking to each other, I couldn't hear what they were talking about but it looked like it was serious. I thought about how weird TaeHyung and Bre have been acting so I sneaked up to them and before they saw me i laid down in some bushes so they couldn't see me. I was quiet so I could hear what they were saying.

"Are you going to do it tonight?" SeokJin asked TaeHyung.
"Yes, this is the only night we're staying so I have too." Tae answered.
"This is going to be amazing! You and Rebecca unnie are goals!" Breanna said and jumped a bit. Hah are we goals? I think she and Baekhyun are goals too.
"Do you think she will say yes? I mean-"
"What are you doing on the ground Rebecca?" I looked up and saw Jungkook and Yessi looking down at me confused.
"Umm I fell?" I answered. TaeHyung stopped talking and all 4 of them were looking at me.
"How could you fell into the bushes like that?" Yessi asked.
"I don't know! I just did! Now help me up." Jungkook held out his hand to me and helped me up.
"Let's talk later." I heard TaeHyung whisper. HoSeok and SeokJin left and Breanna and TaeHyung came to me, Yessi and Jungkook.
"What happened Rebecca?" Breanna asked.
"I just fell that all, what did you two talk about by the way?" I asked.
"We were just saying how fun it was here and that we never wants it to end jagiya." TaeHyung smiled his box smile.
"Okey the sun goes down soon so you better start having more fun now." I said.
"Yeah let go!" Yessi said exited. "We have to find the others too, I don't have a clue on where Jimin and Vivi is."
"They're probably making out somewhere." Jungkook said.
"Kookie! Don't say that!" I said and acted like a mom. Everyone laughed at my reaction.
"Jagiya where are your skis? Aren't you going to ski more?" TaeHyung asked.
"Nah I'm a bit tired." I answered.
"Oh well then I can keep you company, I don't want my girlfriend to be all alone."
"That's so nice of you Tae!" I said happily.

Everyone except me and TaeHyung went up to the different lifts they have around this place. Tae an I was just walking around in the cold, holding our hands and talking about different things. For example, his parents, my parents and about work.
"Wanna see the sunset with me?" TaeHyung asked, I looked up at the sky and saw that the sun was about to go down.
"Of course I want to." I smiled. We walked up to a big hill and looked at the sunset together. TaeHyung had his arms around me, slightly warming me. We stood in silence as we saw the beautiful sun go down, all the different colors danced together, I don't think I have seen anything more beautiful then this...
"This is heaven.." I heard TaeHyung say.
I looked up to him and nodded. "Yes it is.."
"I'm so glad we came here, aren't you?"
"Yes it's so beautiful here I would live to come back here again." I answered him. "But why have you acted so weird Tae?"
"Have I've been weird? Oh I didn't know."
"Yes you have and I'm wondering why, I have seen you talking a lot behind my back and you never want to tell me what it's about."
"Well that because I want everything to be perfect Rebecca." TaeHyung answered.
"Perfect? What do you want to be perfect?"
"You will see soon..." He said and smiled widely to himself.