Thirteen|Confession

~Rebecca's Pov~
The music video turned out great! The film producer said we all did a good job even me! He said it was good for being the first time doing something like that, but it was pretty easy. All I did was walking around and ignoring the guys. But the hardest was when I had to hug Taehyung. I was screaming inside but acted cool, hope nobody noticed it.
We said goodbye to everyone and now we where all in the big van again, driving home.
Manager Bi sat in the driver seat and everyone in the back. I sat with Jimin this time. He really wanted to sit next to me so I let him.
Almost all the boys were asleep, we had to wake up early for filming the music video and they all had worked hard. They were so cute!

The ones that was awake was me, Jimin, Seokjin and Hoseok.
Teahyung was hugging Jungkook, Namjoon had his head back and his mouth was wide opened and Yoongi had this cut pink and purple pillow around his neck.
They all looked so cute and peaceful so I just had to take some pictures of them.

I looked at the picture and smiled

"They are so cute!" I said and laughed a bit.
The guys laugh as well.
"I am cute to right?" Jimin asked and bit his bottom lip. He placed his arm around my neck and pulled me close to him.
"Yeah your cute too Oppa. Everyone here is cute." I said and laughed.
"Ohhhhh~" Seokjin and Hoseok said in a teasing voice.
"Yah stop hyung." Jimin said and hugged me. It felt weird that he was hugging me but I didn't pull away. I was tired and it felt like I was going to fall asleep.
We had some music on so it won't be that awkward dead silence. I didn't focus on the music right at the moment, my head was on Jimin instead. 'He acting weird, but why? Doses he like me?'I thought. I felt and heard his heart, it was beating really fast. I looked up at him and he was watching me. He had a cute smile and just looked adorable. We didn't say anything. He just starred at me. 'Okey he definitely likes me..' I thought. I leaned back to my seat, making him lose his grip on me.
Jimin looked confused of what I did but he didn't say anything.
The first thing I did when I got out of Jimin hug was looking back at Taehyung, he was still sleeping. I looked forward again and saw that Seokjin was watching me, he had this weird facial expressions and I didn't know what it meant.

~Taehyung's Pov~
I woke up in the car, I was hugging Jungkook tightly and I quickly loosened my grip on him. I looked forward, the person in front of me was Rebecca. She was on her phone and said that someone was cute. 'It was probably me.' I thought and held in a laugh. I leaned forward her, I was just about to poke her so she would give me some attention. But right before I was going to do my move, Jimin got in the way. He put his arm around her neck and pulled her into a hug. Rebecca had her head on his chest and he lightly stroked it.
"I am cute to right?" He asked her. Rebecca didn't move.
My blood was boiling of anger, 'why aren't she pulling away?!' I was giving Jimin deaths stare. I was so mad at him! I like Rebecca! Why should he also like her?
"Yeah your cute too Oppa. Everyone here is cute." She said and laughed a bit.
Rebecca slightly moved, I quickly laid back again and hugged Jungkook again, pretended to sleep. I closed one eye so I still cloud see them. Rebecca looked at Jimin and he was smiling, she smile awkwardly at him and then pulled away from him. He looked confused.
She looked over at me right away and then forward again.

~Rebecca's Pov~
After a couple minutes Manager Bi told us Wake everyone up, he said he wanted to say something to everyone.
I turn around to face the sleeping guys. But before I woke them up I took more pictures of them.
"Oppa wake up." I said and poked him in his face. He didn't move. I poked his check again. He lifted his head and opened his eyes wide when he felt my hot breath. Now we were only inches from each other. I quickly moved away from him.
"Um w-wake them up.." I stuttered and I felt how red I was in my face. Teahyung stared at me and licked his lips. He turned to the guys and woke them up.

"Is everyone awake now?" Manager Bi asked.
"Yes everyone is awake, hyung." Seokjin said.
"Good so I want to be nice to you guys so how about a party? You did so good today so what do you say?" He asked us.
Everyone yelled in happiness.
"Really hyung? Your not joking?" Jungkook asked him.
"No I'm not. I'm deadly serious about this, you deserve it."
"Wow it's going to be so fun!" Hoseok said excited.
"Who are we going to invite?" Taehyung asked.
"Who about Rebecca and her friends and Got7?" Namjoon said.
"Really!! Omg got7 I love them! And the girls do to!" I said all excited.
"Yeah I knew you liked them that's why I want to invite them." Namjoon said and smirked.
"How many friends do Rebecca have?" Manager Bi asked.
"Only four." I said.
"Well okey, invited them and got7 not more." He said. Manager Bi parked the car in front of my house.
"Oh are we already here?" Jimin asked.
"Yeah time goes fast when you have fun." Manager Bi said and laughed.
"I will tell the girls about the party, when is it?" I asked and opened the door of the car.
"We have to check with Got7 before making any plans but I can text you later." Namjoon said.
"Oh okey do that Oppa." I said and smiled. I got out of the car and closed the door I waved goodbye to them and walked to my house.
I put my keys into the door and unlocked it. But before I got inside someone took a hold of my wrist. I looked behind me, it was Jimin.

~Taehyung's Pov~
Rebecca got out of the car and waved at us. She turned around and walked to her house. Manager Bi started the car and was just about to start driving but Jimin stopped him.
"Wait!" He yelled. We all looked at him confused. "I'm going to do it now."
"Do what Jimin?" Seokjin asked.
"I'm going to confess to Rebecca." He said seriously. 'He's going to do what?! No! What if she also like him!' I thought. I looked at Jimin angrily and he noticed it.
"You okay Tae?" He asked.
"Yeah totally.." I answered him.
"Well wish me good luck guys!" He said and walked out. I followed him with my eyes.

Rebecca was now in front of her door and Jimin took her hand. She turned around and looked confused but then smiled at him.
He was still holding her hands. He said something to her, he looked seriously and nervous at the same time. Rebecca looked serious, she had a blank facial expressions. Jimin stopped talking, he looked down at the ground, to nervous to look at her.
Rebecca looked to the car and then back at Jimin, she had a smile on her lips now. She said something and Jimin looked up at her. Rebecca hugged him tightly.
"Ohh look at that!" Yoongi said.
"Are they together now?!" Hoseok asked excited.
"I think so, they look so cute together." Jungkook said. I got More and more angry at their comments. I looked at the guys, they were all watching Jimin and Rebecca.
"Oh he's coming!" Namjoon said.
"Did you see that hug? They are definitely dating now." Hoseok said excited.
That's it! I can't take it, I have to go. I won't listen to whet Jimin is going to say about Rebecca, how she gladly accepted him, no I won't listen to it!
I opened the car when Jimin was outside the car. I got out of the car, they all looked at me weird.
"What are you doing Taehyung?" Manager Bi asked.
"I'm walking, I have to get some air." I said angrily.
"Oh okey want me to go with you?" Jimin asked.
"No."
"Why?"
"I need to me alone!" I said and started to walk.
Jimin looked confused and got in the car.

And I started to walked to BigHit.

-------------------------------
Hey all the sexy beautiful people! Hope you liked the chapter!
What did you think about the drama? What do you think Rebecca said to Jimin?

I'm sorry if there's any spelling mistakes English is not my first language.
Don't forget to vote and comment
Love you all!