Thirty One|Birthday Party

~Nia's Pov~

"Come on Jackson, we have to go now!" I said in the hallway. He was taking to long time and we had to go the mall and buy a present for Becca.
"Yeah I'm coming now babe." Jackson yelled back as he opened the door to the bathroom. He spent the night here again and we were up late... so of course we slept over. Jackson took my hand and smiled. "You look beautiful babe."
"T-thank you." I blushed slightly. "So do you."
"I know. We are going to be the hottest persons on the party. " he said.

"We need to hurry up so we won't be late." I said stressed and opened the door.
"Wait we need to cover our faces, so no one will notice us." Jackson gave me a black mask, I took it and put it on. He put his own on and then we walked out off my house. We took a cab and we arrived at the mall after 15 minutes.
"So what does the birthday girl want?" Jackson asked.
"I have no idea, she didn't tell me. Rebecca unnie always says that she don't want anything but I know her, she obviously wants something." I said.
"Umm maybe a necklace? Girls like jewelry."
"Yeah we do.." I looked around for a jewelry store, I walked to it the second I saw it, leaving Jackson behind.
"Hey wait!" He ran after me and we got into the store.

There where so much to choose from so I didn't exactly know what to give her. But then I saw a necklace that would be perfect on her.

"Look this is perfect!" I said to Jackson and showed him it

"Wahh pretty." He said. "Let's buy it together."
"Yeah sure." I took out my wallet and he gave me money too, I walked up to the place where you buy the stuff and then we left the store.

"Want ice cream before we go to Rebecca?"
"Do we have time for it?" I asked him.
"You have always time for ice cream babe."
"Yeah true, let's eat it on the way."

~Rebecca's Pov~
"Rebecca sweetie, I'm so so so sorry but Dad and I can't be home to celebrate you today." My mom said in a sad tone. "It's just that the restaurant is really popular now and we are just to few people working there."
It's okey mom, I understand." I said to her with a smile.
"I'm a terrible mother, I don't even have time for my kids anymore."
"Don't say that! Your a wonderful mom and I love you." I hugged her tightly.
"Ah Rebecca.. I can't believe your 20 years now,  I remember the first time your dad and I got to hold you in our arms for the first time.. you where only 3 years, where did the time go?" Some tears where on her cheeks, I wiped them away and had a smile on my face.
"I don't know mom, every one has to grow up someday."
"Yes but you and Yessi will always be my baby girls forever!"
"Your so cute, I love you mom." I hugged her one more time and then she left for work. Dad was already there.

"Yessi! Mom just left!" I yelled and Yessi ran down the stairs.
"Time to party!" She yelled.
"I don't want a party, you know that."
"Don't be silly, of course you want."
"I don't think im in the mood for a birthday party." I said as I sat down on the couch.
"You still worry about Taehyung?" Yessi asked.
"Yeah! He still hasn't called or text me!"
"He's busy, he will call you soon. I mean it's your birthday after all. He hast to." She gave me a smile and I aimed back.
"Yeah your right, thanks Yess."
"No problem."