Sventeen| Party (Part 2)

~Rebecca's Pov~
I was still on the dance floor, dancing like a crazy person. Everyone had danced but took some small pauses here and there because they got tired. I looked around at Taehyung that was dancing behind me right at the moment. I leaned closer to him so he could here me.
Because the music was really loud.
"I have to take a pause Oppa." I said and breathed heavily.
"Finally!" He said and sighed. "We have danced for almost a whole year I think." He said and laughed. I laughed too and slightly hit he's arm in a playful and cut way.
We walk away from the dance floor and then we heard Namjoon yelling.

"We're back!!" He yelled and came into the living room. He was caring all the bags, I guess he didn't let Ciara caring any of them. I walked up to him and took the bags. Teahyung helped me because it was super heavy and he tried to be a gentleman.
When we got the bags I saw two girls walk inside with Ciara. They were talking and it looked like they were starting to be really close. The two girls came up to me and Taehyung.
"Hey unnie! Hey Oppa!" Ciara said and smiled. "This is Naomi and this is Vivi." She said and pointed at the girls.
"Oh so your Naomi, I have heard a lot about you just in one hour." I joked. "And your Vivi, your much cuter then I expected. Is nice to meet you two, I'm Rebecca but you can call me Becca if you like that better or just call me unnie." I said and smiled.
"Oh hi, nice to finally meet you too. You don't know how much Taehyung has talked about their new choreographer and how pretty-"
Naomi got cut of by Taehyung, he covered her mouth so she couldn't talk.
"I think that's enough!" He said quickly. "Let's go Rebecca." Taehyung said and dragged me to the kitchen while caring the bags he took before.

"Thanks for helping me with the bags Oppa." I said and started un packing.
"No need to thank me, I can do anything for you." He said and gave me a back hug. He leaned down to my neck and kissed it softly. My heart beat raised, I swear that you could hear it from the other room.
Taehyung hugged me harder and started to leave small love bites on my neck. I was breathing heavily.
"Oppa.. " I said and tried to make him stop. "Some one maybe see us."
"I don't care." He turned me around, our faces where inches from each other. I looked into he's dark, lovely eyes. He was smiling at me, he leaned in and kissed me.
The kiss was filed with love and passion, he's tongue went inside my mouth and we fought for domains and Taehyung let me win. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed him closer.
But then we heard someone standing behind us and did those fake coughing things. I quickly stopped and let go off Taehyung. We turned awkwardly around to see Seokjin and JB looking at us with their eyebrows up and smirked a bit.

"What is going on here?" JB asked.
"Umm sorry.." I said and turned to the bags and started to un pack again. Taehyung walked out quickly and left me with JB and Seokjin.
"I didn't know you two were together." Seokjin said.
"I don't think we are dating.. He haven't asked me yet.." I said and blushed.
"But you were just making out, doesn't that mean your together?"
"I don't know." I said. "Okey help me with the food."
Seokjin and JB nodded and then started to help me.

~Nia's Pov~

Right at the moment I was sitting on Jackson's lap, I was already a bit tipsy from the Soju. Jackson had just told a joke and everyone was laughing and that made him proud.
"Ahh Jackson Oppa your so funny! I just love your jokes!" I said and slapped his arm gently and in a flirty way.
"Really? Everyone hate my jokes expected when they are drunk." He blushed a bit.
"No I mean it, your super funny!"
"Thank you Nia, I think your funny too and really pretty too." He said and blushed even more.

Everyone was talking and drinking, they were all getting drunk and I mean really drunk.
Ciara and Namjoon was sitting in the corner and was making out. Youngjae, Mark, Jr, Jungkook Taehyung and Breanna was on the dance floor and danced like crazy. Jhope was still the DJ and that girl Naomi was all over Yoongi. I think Naomi and I got really close with each other before she started to drink it was like we clicked, she and Vivi just has to be in our group. Jimim and Vivi was talking about something. And it was like we weren't here, they just ignored us all.
And then we had the rest, they had just started some kind of drinking game and I didn't understand it so i didn't join them.