Fifteen|No shirt!

~Teahyung's Pov~
I finally made it to our dorm. My mood was amazing now that Rebecca confessed her feelings to me. But does that mean we're together now? I don't know, I have to asked her tomorrow.
I walk into the living room to find Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok watching Tv.
"Hey Taehyung! What happened to you? I never seen you that mad before." Hoseok asked and the rest looked at me.
"He was jealous." Seokjin said when he walked in.
"Jealous of what Hyung?" Namjoon asked him.
"Jimin was going to confess and Taehyung got jealous because he likes Rebecca too." Seokjin said and sat down in the couch beside Yoongi. They all looked at me and I tried to avoid eye contact with them.
"Wait you like Rebecca too?!" Jimin asked when he and Jungkook walked in from their room.
"Yeah I like her and she likes me, she saw me yelling at you and ran after me. She wondered what happened and then she confessed her feelings.." I said and walk around in the living room.
"Wow so you was the one she liked.." Jimin said and looked sad.
"I'm sorry hyung." I said. "I'm sorry that I was so jealous and all that."
"No it's okey, I hope you two are happy together. I promised Rebecca that I would get over my feelings and that we would be friends just like before."
"Thank you hyung." I said and hugged him.
"So dose this mean you two are together now?" Jungkook asked.
"Don't know.. We just said that we liked each other and then kissed.. I didn't ask her about that."
"Wow you kissed her! Is she good?" Hoseok joked.
"Who kissed who first?" Yoongi asked.
"Um she did.." I said and blushed.
"Well if you kissed and confessed your feelings then your together I think." Yoongi said.
"Yeah I think so too hyung." Jungkook said.
"But if you wanna be sure, ask her on the party tomorrow." Namjoon said.
"Yeah I guess.." I said and walked to the kitchen. "Seokjin hyung I'm hungry!" I said and opened the fridge. Seokjin walked into the kitchen.
"Okey I will make something for you and the rest."
"Thank you hyung!" I walked back to the living room again.
"Guys!" Hoseok said loud.
"Ugh shut up!" Yoongi said and laid in the couch. "Let me sleep."
"You can sleep later! We need to find something to wear tomorrow!" He yelled and ran to his and my room.
"Damn he's right." Namjoon said and got up and walked to his room.

We started to look for outfits to wear and Seokjin were cooking dinner too us.
We help each other finding the outfit and soon we find the perfect ones.

Seokjin outfit:

Yoongi's outfit:

Yoongi's outfit: