Forty Nine|Be Mine Forever

*A bit longer chapter *

~Rebecca's Pov~

NamJoon took me to the elevators and we went down to the first floor, the place were you check it and out. There was barely any people, which I thought was really weird but I didn't say anything.
"Why are you so dressed up NamJoon?" I asked. I looked at his outfit and he was wearing a nice suit, it was dark gray and it looked really nice on him.
"Oh no reason, I just wanted to look nice tonight." He smiled.
"I like it." I said and smiled back.
"If you like my outfit then you will love TaeHyung's."
"Huh? How much did he dress up?" I asked.
"Ah what's the point of telling you when you can see for yourself." We stopped suddenly, I looked around and then I saw two pair of doors opening and TaeHyung walked out from them. He walked towards us and he was also wearing a suit. It was black and he had a white shirt to it.

My whole face lite up when I saw him, I felt butterflies when he smiled his box smile

My whole face lite up when I saw him, I felt butterflies when he smiled his box smile. I loved him so much and nothing can change that. TaeHyung stopped in front of me and NamJoon.
"Thanks hyung for bringing Rebecca here." TaeHyung said.
"My pleasure... I will leave now but we will see each other again." NamJoon said and he walked to another room. I looked up at my boyfriend again and he down at me.
"Hi TaeHyung." I said.
"Hey Rebecca." He said back. "You look lovely tonight.
"Aw thanks this is all for you." I spine in a circle so he could see everything. "You look nice too."
"And it's all for you." TaeHyung kissed my lips passionately, my heart was jumping so fast and I really could feel all the love from him.

"TaeHyung, Rebecca unnie." I pulled away from Tae and saw Ciara with a smile.
"Oh what are you doing here?" I asked.
"I'm here to show you the way."  She answered.
"The way? To what?" I asked.
"To our table Rebecca." TaeHyung said and Ciara nodded. "Now follow me." She turned and walked to another room, I was holding hands with my boyfriend as we followed her. She opened the door and held it opened for us to walk in. The room was beautiful! There was red roses everywhere and candles in different colors that smelled lovely. There was a big black piano, all the tables and chairs was moved to the sides of the big room, but there was just one single table that was just for us...

"Wow this is so nice!" I said amazed by how pretty everything was. TaeHyung smiled, apparently he liked my reaction.
"This is where you two will sit for tonight." Ciara said. TaeHyung pulled out my chair and I sat down. He walked to the other one and sat down too. Someone had made the table beautifully I wonder who did it.