Forty Eight| Getting Ready For You

~Rebecca's Pov~

I was so happy that I was wrong about TaeHyung and Breanna, why was I so jealous anyway? I know that Tae loves me and only me. I was currently in the shower, washing every single part on my body. I had my music on the highest volume as always, the song I was jamming to was 'Sherlock' by SHINee. I love SHINee, I have been a fan since their song 'Lucifer' and my bias is TaeMin. I was dancing and singing loudly to it. I showered for 10 minutes, I took a towel on my head and ruffled my hair, trying to dry it. After a minute off drying my hair I took the towel around my body and walked out of the bathroom.

"Your finally done!" Nia said.
"Ahh!" I screamed loud, I was not aware that she was in my hotel room at all. I almost dropped my phone because of that little heart attack but luckily I didn't.
"Ey don't scream, it's just me." She said and smiled.
"Ya don't scare me like that, I almost died because of you." I soar as I turned off my music.
"Don't scream like that think about the people next door." I heard Yessi's voice say, she  came out from the kitchen and had some chips with her.
"Are you here too? How did you get in? Only Ciara and I have keys." I asked.
"You answered your own question, stupid. Ciara gave us her key." Nia said.
"Don't call Becca unnie stupid, not today." Yessi said and had a small smirk on her face.
"Why can't she call me stupid today? She always do that, that's how she shows love." I said as to the small closet I had to chair with Ciara.
"Oh no reason, I'm just protecting my big sis."
"You're weird... anyway why are you two here?"
"We came to help you pick the right outfit for your date with TaeHyung." Nia said and laid down in Ciara's bed, because Yessi was already sitting in my bed.

"That's so nice but I can do it myself, I'm not a kid." I looked through all the clothes I had brought with me, I had no idea what to wear. I don't even know what's gonna happen, everyone have been so weird and kept secrets from me and Tae even admitted that he have kept something from me so I wonder if he will tell me what it is tonight.
"Oh we know that, but come on let us help you." Yessi said and got up.
"Okay but we have to hurry up." I said and both of them smiled.

***
~TaeHyung's Pov~
"Guys hurry up, Rebecca just gave me 1 hour and everything needs to be perfect." I said, I had just left Rebecca's room and I almost ran the whole way down to were BTS and the girls were.
"Yes! Finally!" Vivi said and clapped her hands.
"Man I still don't believe this, are you really going to do it?" NamJoon asked.
"Of course I am, she's the love of my life and that's why everyone need to cooperate with the plan." I said.
"Our little TaeHyung is all grown up now." SeokJin said and acted like a proud mother.
"Okay me and Yessi help her get dressed." Nia said as she stood up. She and Yessi left us just seconds after.
"Ciara and I will tell the manager that it's happening tonight, come Ciara." Breanna said.
"We fix the flowers!" Vivi said and grabbed Jimin's hand.
"Yes a lot of red roses please, Rebecca loves roses." I said.
"Shall be TaeHyung." Jimin said and then they left too.
"And by the way, how do we do with the songs?" Jungkook asked. "I mean you won't sing."
"I think you, SeokJin and Jimin should share my lines and make it fair." I said, both Jungkook and SeokJin nodded.
"Should I fix the balloons and the banner?" NamJoon asked.
"Yeah do that." I said.
"Don't destroy anything on the way NamJoon." SeokJin said.
"I won't, stop acting like a mom already." He got up and accidentally tripped his chair over and it mad a big sound.
"I guess I have to go with you." SeokJin sighed.
"I have to get ready, I'll be there in 15 minutes."
"I'm coming with you." It was HoSeok that said that. "I can help you with your lines for tonight."
"Thank you HoSeok hyung." We left and went to our room that we are sharing with the maekne.

***
~Rebecca's Pov~
"She's not wearing that Nia! That is not a date outfit." Yessi yelled.
"Well I think it does!" Nia yelled back. Both of them have yelled at each other ever since they started taking out outfits for me. Non of them like what the other one chose. It was so tiring to hear them fight over this small thing, I looked at the time and I only had 30 minutes left.. I wonder what TaeHyung is doing right now. Maybe he's getting dressed? What if he is in the same position as me, having his friend fight over what outfit he was going to wear?
"She can have something white how about that?" Yessi said.
"No she can't. Isn't that to obviously?" Nia said.
"What do you mean by that?" I asked.
"Nothing, let's just do your makeup now." I signed and followed Nia to the bathroom.
"Are you doing her makeup? I thought I was going to do that." Yessi said angry.
"You were but we all know I'm better then you." Nia said as she started fixing my face.
"I may not be the best but that was so rude!" Yessi said hurt.
"I don't care you can do her hair, but don't do it ugly." Nia said.

"Okay! That's it!" I yelled and slammed my hand on the bathroom sink. Both of them looked shocked at me for yelling. "I had it with you two now. This is my date with TaeHyung and I get that you two want to help but you are just ruining my mood. I hate to see you two fight over stupid things like my makeup or what dress I should wear. Let ME decide for myself." I looked at them both. "Now apologizes to each other." Nia and Yessi looked at each other.
"I'm sorry for yelling." Yessi said.
"I'm sorry for being rude." Nia said.
"Good... I'm taking the black dress but you can still help me with the makeup and hair."
"Yay!" Both said happy. Nia and Yessi started with my face. They were done after 15 minutes.
"Okay the makeup is done now take the dress on but don't ruin your face!" Nia said.
I did as she told me and took on the dress.

"How do I look?" I asked

"You look cute unnie." Yessi smiled.
"Tae is going to love that outfit on you." Nia said.
"Thank you girls." It suddenly knocked on the door. "I think that's TaeHyung." I smiled. I went to the door and opened it, I was surprised to see that it wasn't TaeHyung. NamJoon stood there with a smile.
"Oh what are you doing here?" I asked.
"I'm hare to pick you up Rebecca, TaeHyung wanted me to do it."
"That's so nice." I said.
"Are you ready for a wonderful night?"
"Yes I am..."