Thirty Eight |Jagiya

~Taehyung's Pov~

My heart was beating fast as I saw Rebecca and Mark walking up on the hill, I was hiding behind some bushes so she wouldn't see me. Mark already knew I was here, it was all his idea. They talked a bit and then Mark ran down again and now it's my turn. I grabbed the the roses Breanna told me to buy and walked up to her...
She heard my footsteps and turned around, Rebecca looked me in the eyes, her mouth was slightly open, she looked shocked at me and I saw that her eyes were glittering by tears she tried to hold in.
"Taehyung.." she breathed out, it was so quiet that I barely heard it but I did. I smiled when i heard that voice I've been missing so much.

~Rebecca's Pov~
I looked at Taehyung's beautiful face, still in shock that he was standing right in front of me. He smiled as soon I said his name. My eyes got blurry by the tears I was fighting back with.
"What are you doing here?" I asked. Taehyung looked down for a second and then pulled a bouquet of red roses and held them out to me.
"Rebecca it's not what you think, I swear!" I looked up from the roses and looked him straight in the eyes. I went from being sad till getting mad in just seconds.
"Oh so you never cheated on me with your Ex girlfriend?! Wow your really gonna lie straight to my face?" I yelled. Taehyung looked shocked by my words.
"No! Listen to me, I never cheated on you! I love you Rebecca, I really do!" He said.
What? No he's still lying! I shook my head and started and turned around.
"Your lying, leave me alone!" I cried out and started running.
"Rebecca!" Taehyung ran after me. He is much faster then me so he caught up with me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug.
"Let go of me!" I yelled. "Let go!" I tried my best make him let go, I moved around, I hit him on the chest lightly. Lightly because I didn't had the strength and the heart to hit him harder.
"No I won't Rebecca!" Taehyung yelled back, he tightened the hug, we both fell down on our knees, just hugging each other not saying anything. I cried on his shoulder and what I could hear Taehyung was crying too.

Taehyung stroked my hair over and over.
"It's not true, please believe me. I would never do that to you, I love you to much for hurting you like this." Taehyung cried into my hair.
We cried like this for maybe 5 - 10 minutes and when I felt that I couldn't cry anymore I pulled away a bit from him.
"What do you mean? Everything was just a lie?" I asked him.
"Yes exactly everything, please believe me. I have felt like crap the last weeks."
"Can you please explain then? Why did Mr Bang say it was true then?"
"I actually don't know why he said it, manager hyung said it could be because of better publicity." Taehyung wiped my tears away.
"Why didn't you call?"
"They took my phone." He answered. "I truly hated myself when I heard what you did and that I couldn't do anything. Please believe me."
"I-I believe you Taehyung, I really do." I smiled and I kissed him. He was surprised by it but then kissed me back. Ah gosh how I missed him...

~Mark's Pov~
Everyone stood and watched Rebecca and Taehyung, we saw how they cried together, hoe they yelled at each other and then how they kissed. As soon as we saw them kissing everyone yelled "hurray!" And jumped around.
"It's finally over." I heard Naomi say. Some laughed at her comment and some other made other comments on Rebecca and Taehyung.
I didn't say anything, I just watched them. I sighed in relief and was happy that everything was good again but a little part of me didn't want to see them together at all... was it jealousy? My little sister came up to me and whispered in Chinese. "It's better this way."
"Yes it is.." I said back.

~Rebecca's Pov~
We were still sitting on the ground, hugging each other tightly. I never want to let go of him, but I knew I had to at some point so I slowly pulled away. Taehyung let go unwilling of me but we were still close, He wiped my tears away carefully and I did the same thing on him.
"Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be at the tour?" I asked.
"Yes but I had to see you, so I talked to our manager and he helped me." He told me. "We have to talk to Mr Bang so we can clear up all the rumors and so you can get your job back.. if that's what you want.."
I nodded my head and smiled. "Yes that would be nice. But I still can't get back home though."
"Yes you can!" Taehyung stood up and held out his hand and helped me up.
"What do you mean?" I asked confused.
"The first thing I did when I got back was to talk to your parents, I told them everything and begged that you could get home again and after a while they gave in. You can go home now." He smiled.
"What really?!" I hugged him and he hugged back and I heard how he chuckled a bit. "Let's go back to everyone. They are probably wondering what's going on."

We turned to the house and was started walking.
"Oh wait." Taehyung let go of my hand and ran a bit before he picked something up from the ground and then ran back to me. "Here these are for you." He smiled. Taehyung held the bouquet of roses to me, he gave me a sweet smile when I took them. I held them up to my face and smelled at them.
"They smell wonderful Tae." I gave him a quick kiss on his cheek and then then took his hand.
"I'm glad you liked them jagiya." We started walking back down to the house when he said that. I looked at him and my smiled grew bigger.
"Say that again." Taehyung looked confused first but then when he realized what I meant he smiled his rectangle-ish smile that I love. He grabbed my waist and pulled me into a hug, Taehyung pressed me to his body and whispered
"Jagiya.."