Twenty Eight|Date Night (7)

Family

~Rebecca's Pov~
"Wake up my angel ~" I heard someone far far away whispered in a singing tone. "Angel ~~~" it got a bit louder now, but I didn't care. It's not real, it's just me dreaming. "Rebeccaaaa ~~" someone touched my face, I felt a hand on my right cheek. It slightly touched it and went up and down smoothly. I soon felt light kisses on my face too. They started besides my ear and then down to my cheeks and then to my neck, they came back up to my chin and then to my nose. I opened my eyes and I saw Taehyung staring at me.
"Good morning my angel." He said and smiled his perfect smile that I just loved.
I blinked really fast so I would wake up "Good morning Tae." This was heaven, Waking up beside my boyfriend.
And then reality hits me. Why is he here? How did he get inside? Am I still sleeping? And even more questions where filled inside my head.
"What are you doing here Tae?" I asked him and sat up. "How did you get inside?"
"Your father let me in." He said and sat up too, he was still smiling. My eyes widen my dad let him in?!
"Wait what? He did? When and how long have you been here?"
"Well it's 7.50 am right now soooo I have been here since 7.30"
"And You just watched me sleep? And why are you here so early?"
"Yep I just love seeing you sleep. You look so calm and peaceful. And I'm here because we need to leave early."
"Huh? Early? What are you talking about?"
"I'm not telling." He winked at me and I blushed.

It got quite, but not in a awkward way, it was calmly and nice.
"I'm sorry if I ask too much. I'm just shocked.. nobody has ever done that before." I said shyly.
"It's fine Rebecca. I would freak out if someone did that to me, I can't believe you didn't."
"Well... if it wasn't you I would probably scream haha." I laughed And looked down, trying to hide that I was blushing.
"Gosh I just love your laugh." Taehyung took my hands in his, they were so much bigger then my own. I looked up and got lost in his brown eyes. "I love your laugh too oppa."
Taehyung's face got closer and closer, Omg! he was going to kiss me! He was so close when I realized something. I covered my mouth with my right hand and He looked confused at me.
"I haven't brushed my teeth yet." He smirked and his eyes was glowing in a playful way.
"I don't give a damn!" He pushed me down on my back and then hovered over me. "Give me a kiss angel." Tae's voice was low, he raised an eyebrow at me.
I shook my head. "No I have morning breath!"
"And I said i don't give a damn, now give me my kiss." He pressed me down on the bed, his hands were locked together with my own.
He got closer and closer. He stopped right before my lips, he licked his lips and the next seconds they were on my lips.

Ah I just love kissing him! Our lips moved together, it was like they were dancing. Taehyung's hands slowly let go of my hands, both his body and mine relaxed. He stopped hovering over me and laid beside me instead. Tae pulled away and said. "Awww your breath smells bad! Like really bad go and brush them."
"Yah!" I yelled. "I told you not to kiss me!"
"Hahah I'm kidding. It's not that bad."
I got of the bed and walked fast to the bathroom. I heard how Taehyung was yelling "I'm kidding babe!"

I locked myself into the bathroom and then saw my morning face, ughhh so ugly! I thought. My hair was like a birds nest, My eyes looked tired and red, I had some marks on my face from my madras. I brushed both my hair and teeth. I washed my face and did my morning skin care and then I was done. I opened the door and saw Taehyung waiting on me.
"You look even more beautiful now." He said and hugged me. I hugged him back and kissed his cheek. "Let's - " My stomach started to growl, he stopped talking and looked down at it and then up at me again. "Let's eat."

We made breakfast together and we even did some for my sleeping little sister Yessi.
We eat everything and washed the dishes.

"I want you to meet the most important person in my life today." Taehyung said, I got surprised, who could that be?
"And who is that?" I asked.
He smiled brightly. "You will see. Now get dressed so we can leave."
I nodded and walked up to my room. I entered my room and looked in my clothes. I had to much clothes and I couldn't choose..
I felt two hands on my hips, they pulled me closer to his body and he laid his head on my shoulder. "How's it going angel?"
"Not good, I can't choose."
"Then let me choose for you." Taehyung let go of me and looked for clothes. And when he finally found something he turned around with a smile. "Wear this."