Three| Finally getting a job

~Teahyung Pov~

"Miss are you okay?" I asked the girl again. She turned around to face me again, her face had turned into a light shade of red. She looked scared and shocked I think she knows who we are.
"Umm... I'm sorry." She finally said and bowed and then she ran away. Leaving me and the rest of the boys confused.

'Should I follow her? Just to see if she's alright.' I thought. I was just about to run after her when I heard Jin hyungs voice.

"Taehyung are you coming?"

I turned around to face my band mates. I didn't say anything, I still had my thoughts on the girl.

"Yah come on it was only a fan." Rap Monster said.

"Yeah a cute one hehe." Suga laughed a bit.

I finally got my thoughts straight and answered them. "Aa you're right." I walked towards them and then we walked into the building.

~Rebecca's Pov~

I ran all the way to the park, I was still in shock. I looked around me, saw a bench I walked to it and sat down. I was trying to catch my breath, I was breathing heavy but after a minute my breath was normal again.

"What just happened?" I said to myself. I thought on what just happened and I still couldn't believe it. But suddenly my phone rang.
I quickly took out my phone and It stood "Maknae" on the screen. And that means it's Ciara.
Me and my friends all thought it would be pretty funny if we said we were a Kpop band. We have a name for our group, we have stage name and we even have positions! Ciara is the youngest so she's the maknae and I'm the leader because I'm the oldest and I take care of everyone.
I pressed on the green phone and answered.

"Unnie! What's up?" She asked happy.
"Oh hey Ciara, not much I'm in the park." I replied with a shaky voice. Luckily she didn't noticed.
"You are? I'm also at the park, I'm with Bre. Where in the park are you?"
"Wait." I looked around and saw the big fountain, the fountain was two birds cuddling with each other. Really cute.
"Meet me at the fountain." I said walking towards it.
"Oh okay see you there." Ciara said and hung up.

Should I tell them about Bts? If I do that they might go crazy, they are even bigger Bts fans than me, oh Yessi she's the biggest fan I think. So I think I will keep it for myself for awhile, I can tell them later. I sat and thought of if I'm going to tell them or not I didn't even notice Bre and Ciara, they where standing in front of me. Bre slapped my shoulder.
"Yah! Unnie What's wrong?" She asked looking down at me. I stood up and smiled at them.
"Oh nothing I was just thinking, nothing important." I lied a bit, because Bts IS important!
"So what should we do?" Ciara asked.
"Umm.. I know! Bre call my sis and say she's going to meet us at the stage. We can practice our dance."
"Yeah good idea Becca!" She replied happy. Bre took up her phone and called Yessi.
10 minutes later we where all on the stage. The park has a big stage where everyone can preform and just have fun. And sometimes there has been Kpop artists Preforming on it!
We are always there to dance and sing, it's like our practice room haha.

"Okey listen!" I said and everyone looked at me. "I have done a new choreograph."
"Yayyy!" They all screamed.
"It's to Bts new song 'House of cards' so it's slow but it will have a lot of foot work and small details so it's going to look really good."
"It's going to be amazing just like the others you have done sis." Yessi said and started to stretch.
Bre turned on the music and I showed them the dance and then started to learn them it.

2 hours later ~
They all could the dance now and we danced and danced, we even sang along to it.
There were even people in the park that stopped and looked at us. When we were done with the dance people were clapping and told us that we were good.

"Well I have to go now guys." I said a bit sad.
"Noooo! Don't go Becca we are having so much fun." Ciara whined. Yeah she was right, we are having really fun right now. We took a pause form the dance and now we were playing around.
"Yeah I'm sorry, I have to find a job." I sighed.
"Ugh yeah it's important for you we know. You will find something soon." Bre said and tried to pep me.
"FIGHTING!" We all screamed together. After that I hugged everyone and said goodbye.

I walked away from my friends and I was just about to walk out form the park when someone was calling on me. I turned around too see a middle aged man running towards me.
"Excuse me miss." The man said. "I'm sorry for taking your time but I saw you and your friends dance to Bts house of cards. Can you tell me who did the choreograph to it?" The man asked in English.
"Oh I can speak Korean so you don't have to talk in English sir. I did the choreograph. And I'm sorry but who are you and what can I help you with?" I answered the man polite in Korean.
"Ah that's good." He seemed happy that he didn't had to speak English. "I'm Mr Bi, I'm Bts manager. And we have a big problem, our choreographer just quit and we have some trouble to find a new one. Then I saw you and your friends dancing and the choreograph was really good so I just had to ask who did it." Mr Bi explain. "Have you done more dances?"
"Oh yes I have, I've danced since I was 5 years old and I can dance to a lot of Kpop song and I'm doing choreograph too." I told Mr Bi. Happy and very polite.
"That's great! Would you want to work for Big Hit?m a Bts choreographer? We really need one."
"Really? Are you sure, I mean I have only done choreograph to my friends."
"Yes I'm sure, what's the difference between your friends and a famous boy band? Heh" he laughed a bit. "So what do you say? You in?"
"I don't know.."
"Ahh come on, you're good you can at least try. Bts really need a choreographer right now." Mr Bi said and placed his hand on my shoulder.
Oh okey, yeah what's the difference between my friends and them heh." I laughed.
"Great! And I'm sorry I never asked you but what's your name?"
"My name Rebecca Lee sir." I said happy.
"Great! We'll see you tomorrow Rebecca at 7.30 am. Mr Bi said and shake my hand and the walked back to the park.

I started to walked again and out from the park. I can't believe I got a job! And not any job, IM BTS CHOREOGRAPHER!! I yelled instead of me. I'm going to meet them all, I'm to talk to them!
My thoughts where all over the place, I was so excited but I was nervous too. What if I fuck up? Maybe they don't like me or maybe they will like me? Ughh I don't know! I guess I have to wait and see tomorrow..

---------------------------
Hey all the sexy beautiful people out there! Hope you liked this chapter and I'm sorry for spelling mistakes English isn't my first language ❤️

Please vote and comment
Have a nice day/night
XOXO