Thirty three| what is going on?

~Yessi's Pov~

I woke up around 7 am and the first thing I did was to check on Rebecca, I went to her room and saw that the door was opened for the first since she locked herself in. I smiled a bit and walked inside to talk to her but she wasn't there... ughh where did she go? And when? It's just 7 in the morning! I walked back to my room where Nia, Naomi and Ciara was sleeping, Vivi and Breanna wasn't here because they had to go home but they told us we could call them.

I don't understand what's going on right now. Taehyung is dating his ex HaJoon? This is just confusing, I thought he loved Rebecca.
I KNOW he loves her! Like just the way he looked at her yelled everything.
I picked up my laptop and walked down.
"Good morning honey." Dad said.
"Morning dad."
"Why are you up now? Your free from work today." My mom said as she gave me a morning hug.
"I was just checking up on unnie." I told her.
"Is something wrong with her? I haven't seen her since yesterday." Dad said.
"Oh she's good.." I lied. They don't know about Taehyung yet and I think Rebecca should tell them later not me.
"Okey well we have to go now, call us if anything happens sweetie." Mom said. I hugged them both before they left for work. 

I locked the door after them and went to the living room, I sat down and opened my laptop. I opened up Skype and called Jungkook. He answered it faster then I thought.

"Hello Yessenia." Jungkook said with a smile. I just love it when he says my full name. I preferred to be called Yessi but It's different with Jungkook.
"Hey kookie, please tell me what's going on." I said and sighed.
"What do you mean?" He asked.
"You don't know?!" I asked shocked.
"Yeah I don't understand what you are talking about right now. Nothing is going on, we just woke up." Jungkook said clueless.
"So you don't know that Taehyung was cheating on Rebecca with HaJoon?"
"What! No I didn't know about this, I don't think anyone of us did. When did this come out?"
"Yesterday. On Rebecca's birthday."
"that explains why Taehyung was so mad yesterday.." Jungkook looked like he was thinking a lot right now. "But V hyung would never cheat on Rebecca Noona, he loves her."
"That why I asked you... it says that BigHit approved the article about him cheating on her and everything.."

Jungkook didn't say anything I guess I shocked him with the news...
"Can't you talk to him?" I asked.
"I haven't seen him since yesterday and he actually switched hotel room, so he sleeps with our manager. I don't know why though." Jungkook answered me. "Hyung! Come here."
Seokjin sat down beside Jungkook and waved to me.
"Morning Yessi." He said tiered. "Why did you call?"
"Taehyung was cheating on Rebecca. That's why." Jungkook said.
"What no he's not, he can't be." Seokjin said.
"BigHit says that he was and it was with his ex girlfriend too." I said.
"How is Rebecca feeling?" Seokjin asked.
"I don't know right now.. she locked herself in her room when she found out and she's not even home right now."
"Oh well were going to talk to V and see what's going on, like if it's true or not." Jungkook said.
"And if it's true, we are going to beat him up."
"I'm sorry but we have to go now, it was nice to talk to you yessi." Seokjin said. "Bye." He got up from his seat and left.

"This don't feel right kookie, do you really think he's together with HaJoon again?" I asked in a sad tone.
"I don't know.." He answered me. "I hope not."
"Well now you know about this, tell the other guys too."
"I will babe."
"Jungkook come on!" Seokjin yelled In the background.
"I have to go now. Bye Yessenia I miss you."
"Aw I miss you too kookie." We ended the Skype call and I turned off my laptop too.

~Taehyung's Pov~

I was laying on my bed, I just woke up. I slept terrible, first I had to change my room to my managers room instead of shearing a room with Jungkook and Seokjin. I don't know why the staff just told me I had to. I'm still angry and sad at the same time, I want to call Rebecca and tell her that I'm not cheating on her, that everything is a lie and Mr Bang made up. But I still didn't have my phone, they told me that I will get it back when we come back to Korea..

"Taehyung you up?" Manager Bi asked. I turned around to the other side and looked at him.
"Yeah.."
"Good get up we need to go to a fan sign today." It took all my powers to sit up. I don't want to go anywhere today but I'm an idol so I have too. I made my bed and picked out something I could wear. I grabbed a pair of tight jeans, a black shirt and a white jacket on top of that.

***
"Hyung we need to talk." Jungkook said as soon as I sat down in the car with them.
"About what?" I asked. All the guys were looking at me. Ohh now I get it, they actually think I'm dating HaJoon!
"Is it true hyung?" Jungkook asked.
"No it's not!" I said loudly.
"Why did Mr Bang said it was then?" Namjoon asked.
"I don't know he's lying, I would never do that to Rebecca! I love her and I haven't meet HaJoon in 2 years!"
"Me Bang, the CEO lied about everything?" Jimin said.
"Yes! Please believe me." I begged them and looked down at my hands.
"We believe you Taehyung, your not that tho if guy that would cheat on anyone." Hoseok said and laid his hand in my shoulder.
"Why haven't you answered your phone? We tried to call you like 50 times or so. " Yoongi asked.
"A staff member took it, I'm getting it back in 2 months." I answered him.
"What? That's just mean." Jungkook said.
"We need to find some way so Taehyung can tell Rebecca everything but how?" Seokjin said.
"We can tell the other girls too, I can call Ciara." Namjoon said. "Maybe they can tell her?"
"Yeah but will she believe them? What I understood Rebecca noona was really upset, she locked herself in her room and everything." Jungkook said.
"She did..?" I asked. I feel so bad, I never want Rebecca to be sad especially if it's because of me...
"Namjoon hyung you call Ciara tonight and tell her everything okey?" Jimin said.
"I will."

~Rebecca's Pov~

After I left JYP this morning I have just walked around in Seoul not doing anything. It's exactly 6 o'clock now. All I've been thinking of was Taehyung, nothing else crossed my mind.
The more I thought about him the more angrier I got, my emotions where all over the place, I feel bad for myself one second and then I'm mad the next second.

I can't meet Taehyung again, it would hurt to much. So I decided to get to BigHit.
I was there 30 minutes later, I asked to see Mr Bang, I told them that it was important and they listened. I was in his office just minutes later.

"What can I do for you miss Lee?" He asked.
"I want to quit sir." I laid down a letter in his table and looked down at the floor.
"Why would you do that?" Mr Bang asked even though he knew exactly why but he just acted dumb.
"Reason... "
"Well if this is what you want then I won't talk you out of it." He said.
I walked out of Mr Bang's office and took the first bus home.