Two| Meeting them for the first time

Rinnng~~

My alarm clock was ringing and finally sat up, I looked at the clock, the time was 8.15 am. I'm a morning person, I usually wake up at this time, the latest i can sleep is to 9 am. If i sleep more than that I feel like I have slept away half the day. Yeah i know, I'm 19 and i like to wake up early, haha I'm weird.

I got up from my bed and the first thing I did was to take my phone, and I started one of my hundred playlist, I put it on shuffle and the first song that played was "Mini Skirt" by AOA.

I stood up and started to dance, I didn't dance seriously. I did some of the dance moves but not all. I danced to my closet and tried to find something to wear.

"No, to short." I said to myself. "No, it's to hot outside to wear this." I continued talking to myself and finally i found something to wear. (The pic at the top)

I took out a cute white skirt, and then I took a jeans shirt and then a brown belt.

It was the start of the summer and it was really hot outside even in the morning. So i knew i wouldn't freeze.

When i was done picking my clothes I took my headphones and plugged them into my phone, the song that was playing right now was 'Call me baby' by EXO, one of my favorite songs. I started to dance the chreo and I sung along too, I danced out from my room and then into the bathroom. I looked at myself throw the mirror. My hair was light brown and it was a crazy mess, I brushed it and then my teeth. I did everything you do in a bathroom and then i walk down to the kitchen.

I walked into the kitchen and turned off my music and I saw my mother cooking.

"Good morning mom!" I said happy. "What are you cooking?"

"Your favorite" She replied happy.

"Yay thanks."

"Can you help me? Can you set the table?"

"Yes of course mom." I started setting the table and when i was done my dad walked in. He sniffed in the air like a blood dog.

"Mmmm I smell pancakes." He said all excited. Everyone in my family are morning people. Well okay not everyone, not my sister. She hates the mornings.

"Where is Yessi? Is she still sleeping?" Dad asked.

"Yes like always dad."

"Rebecca can you wake her up? The pancakes are almost done." My mother asked me.

"Okay."

I walked out the kitchen and walked up the stairs to Yessi's room. I knocked on her door, no answer.

"Yessi wake up!" I yelled and knocking on her door again. Still no answer. I opened the door and walked in. And I saw my little sister in her bed sleeping, and she laid in the weirdest sleeping position i ever have seen. I slightly laughed and took out my phone and took a picture on her.

"Yah wake up." I started pulling her arm and that didn't help. I tried again but still no response. I sighed loud.

"How should I wake her up?" I asked myself. The I saw it! I saw a glass of water, perfect! I took the glass and pour it on her.

"Ahhhhh!" She screamed and jumped up from her bed. "Rebecca! Why did you do that?!"

"Breakfast." I answer her with a smirk on my face and walked out and down to the kitchen again.

We all started to eat when Yessi finally got done.

When we were done eating Yessi and my dad cleaned up after us, I had nothing to do so I went out, I walked to a park that wasn't that far away. The clock was 9.30 am. The weather was really nice so instead of taking the regular way I took a different way, that was longer. I took out my phone to see my lovely screensaver. It was a picture of Kim Taehyun, the most cute, crazies guy in the world and he was really handsome. The picture I had as my screensaver was a cute selca (Selfie) on him. He had light brown hair, he's makeup was done really good, it was cute and simple. He just look so cute in it. I stop looking at it and put my music on. I choosed my BTS playlist and sat it on shuffle, the song that came up was "No more dream"

I started to dance, as soon i hear music i can't stay still, I need to move, I need to dance I can't help myself. My walk was weird now when I danced at the same time. People were looking at me but i didn't care.

After a while of walking and dancing I looked around me to see where I was. And the first thing I saw was a big building. I stopped dancing and stared at the building. I read the sign that was on the building over and over again. It stood 'Big Hit Entertainment'

I have never bothered looking around me when I had walked this way before, so I had never seen the sign. I stood there like a stone and my mind was all over the place. I don't know how long I stood there but something woke me up from my thots. I heard a big car behind me, I turned around to see a big black van. It parked on the parking spot and a short man jumped out from the driver seat and he walked over to the other side and opened the rest of the doors. When they opened seven boys came out. They had the same stage clothes and some of them had sunglasses. I stood in shock when I realized who this guys where. 'IT'S BTS!!!!' I screamed in my head. I didn't know what to do so I just stayed still. BTS was walking towards me because i stood in front of the building.

The first one that past me was Rap Monster, we made eye contact and he smiled at me. Then Jin walked past me, he was listening to music so he didn't notice me. After Jin it was both Jimin and Jungkook, they were arguing about something but when they saw me they stopped talking and smiled at me. Then it was Suga and JHope, they just walked past me. They didn't care. I think they still asleep hehe. And then the last one came, it was Teahyung. He was looking on he's phone so he didn't see where he was going. It ended up with him walking into me making both of us fall to the ground.

"Oh I'm sorry. It's my fault, I wasn't looking." Teahyung said in english to me, He stood up and walked towards me, he held out his hand for me, I took a hold of it and he help me up. "You're not hurt?" He asked me looking me straight in my eyes. I looked looked at the rest of the boys and they were staring at me and Taehyung. I got really nervous and I could feel my face turning red. "Miss are you okay?" Taehyung asked. I turned around again to face him. He looked at me worried.

"Umm... I'm sorry." I said and bowed. I quickly ran away, leaving him confused.