Twenty Three|Date Night (2)

❗️️Warning❗️
There will be a sex scene in the end of the chapter. I'm going to warn you before it starts. You can skip it if you don't want to read stuff like that
-----------------------------------------

Fancy Restaurant

~Vivi's Pov~
I woke up at 1 pm, I rolled around in my bed before I sat up. I smiled as soon that I remember that I have my first date tonight! Jimin asked me out yesterday and I was actually shocked, I didn't know that he liked me. I have always liked him but I have never tried anything on him so I'm really happy that he asked me out.
I swung my legs to the edge of the bed and stood up. I walked out of my room and found my big brother, Mark. He was making breakfast.
"Hey markieee!" I said cutely and gave him a hug.
"Good morning sis." He said in English.
"What are you doing here?"
"I just missed my sister, is it wrong with that?"
"No, but aren't you supposed too be at your dorm with the rest of the guys?" I asked and he nodded.
"Yeah I'm supposed to." I sat down at the table and Mark gave me the food. "I just wanted to check up on you. Now that you live alone and our parents live in China."
"So sweet of you, but I'm fine. Actually I have a date!" I said happily.

He raised his eyebrows at me.
"A date... With who exactly?" He asked.
"Um.. With Jimin." I said and bite my lip. Mark could be really overprotective over me. I know he only wants to be a good brother but some times it's just to much.
He sighed and just looked at me.
"Why him?" He asked with a blank face.
"What do you mean 'Why him?' We are going on a date because we like each other!" I said annoyed.
"But why him?! He's famous, the fan girls will eat you alive!"
"Mark, I don't care. I really like Jimin. Can you just be happy for me.. Please?" He stayed quiet, not looking at me.
"Okey.. But if he hurts you I swear I will beat the hell out of him." He said and I smiled.

Mark left after we eat our breakfast. I cleaned everything up and started to think about the date with Jimin, wonder where he would bring me. Soon after I was done I got w text messages from him. I took my phone and read it.
Jimin😘: I'm so excited for our date!❤️

Me: Same here! Where are we going? ❤️

Jimin😘: Im not telling you that, just dress nicely

Me: okey when are you picking me up?😊
Jimin😘: 5 😘

Me: okey see you soon!😝😝

I laid the phone down, it was only 2 pm so I had 3 hours to get ready. I took a long shower and took a facial mask on so I would look extra nice. I had music in the background while I was getting ready. The song I was listening to right now was 'Can't help myself' by Eric Nam. I sang along to it, I just loved it and my favorite part is Loco's part in it.
"Okey... He said dress nicely..." I said out loud when I looked for a outfit.
I pulled out different dresses in different colors, I threw clothes everywhere. I got sad when I couldn't find anything.
"I have nothing to wear!" I yelled. I walked out of my room and into the guest room, I had some clothes in there too. I looked inside the closest and when I had looked everywhere in it I finally saw a pretty dress all the way in the back.