Twenty Nine|See You In 2 Months

~Taehyung's Pov~
I held Rebecca in my arms as we made our last goodbye. We had said goodbye for the fifth time now but we didn't let go. I don't want to leave her even though it's only 2 months.
"Promises to eat when I'm gone, don't skip any meals!" I said to her.
"I promise if you promise me to be happy all the time, I don't want the fans to see you sad."
"I will."

"Come on Taehyung we have to go now." Hoseok hyung said.
"Wait!" I said to him. I pulled away from Rebecca so I could see her beautiful white face.
"We will skype when ever I can, I'll text you when I'm free and I will always think of you."
Rebecca nodded. "Okey, I will think of you every day. But promise me one more thing.."
"anything for you my little angel."
"Don't cheat on me."
I looked confused at her. And then smiled.
"I'm never gonna cheat on you. Your the only one I want in my life." I told her and kissed her. I looked at her and smiled.
"Goodbye Rebecca Lee, see you in two months."
"Bye Kim Taehyung see you in two months." She replied with a weak smile.

I walked to the big van and opened the door I was just about to get in when Rebecca yells.
"I love you!"
I froze when I heard her say those words, that was the first time she said it. I saw the other guys looking at me, they all smiled, even Yoongi Hyung. I turned around to face Rebecca. I smiled at her and said:
"I love you more."

I got into the van and closed the door and as soon it was closed the manager drive off.

~Rebecca's Pov~
"What are you doing unnie?" Yessi asked.
"What do you think I'm doing?"
"Laying on the floor as usual." She answered. "When did I they leave?"
"Umm..." I sat up and took my phone. "10 minutes ago." I said sad.
"Hah aww come on, get up." Yessi pulled in my arm and forced me to stand up. She smiled at me. "It's only 2 months."
"I know you miss Jungkook just as much as I miss Taehyung, don't deny it."
"Yes I do, but he said he call me and I'm happy."

I looked at her and smiled. "Okey let's be happy, wanna do something?" I asked.
"Actually I'm in my way to mom and dad."
"Oh really? But they are working right now."
"They gave me a job at the restaurant." She said happy and took her bag.
"Oh cool." Yessi walked to the door and put on her shoes. "Hey by the way!"
She looked back at me. "What?"
"You seem really happy even tho your boyfriend is going to be gone for two months. What happened on your date last night?" I asked and raised my eyebrow.
She looked shocked at me and blushed."

"Did you two do it?! Did you have sex?"
She blushed even harder now. "Omg you did!"
"Oh shut up! Okey yeah we had sex." Yessi said embarrassed. "I have to go now."
"Your so going to tell me everything later." I said and winked. Yessi left the house and i was all alone.

"What should I do now then?" I asked myself and looked around bored. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed some chocolate ice cream but when I was just about to take my first bite my phone rang. I pressed the green button.
"Hello?"
"Hello Rebecca Lee this is Bang SiHyuk."

Bang SiHyuk is the Ceo of BigHit, why is he calling me? Omo did something happen?
"Hello Bang SiHyuk. Has something happened?" I asked nervously.
"Nothing has happened but I want to see you, where are you?"
"I'm home right now."
"Ah can you come to my office as quickly as possible?"
"Yes sir, I can come right away."
"Good! I'll be waiting. Goodbye."
"Goodbye sir." I ended the phone call.

Why do he want to talk to me? Did I do something wrong? Omo is it because I'm dating Taehyung! I put the ice cream back and quickly took a cab to BigHit.

***
"Ahh Rebecca please sit down." Mr Bang said as I entered his office. I sat down in front of his desk and he sat down on the other side of it.
"So you probably wonder why your here am I right?"
"Yes sir, I am." I answered him.
"So now that Bts is out on a tour, you have nothing to do, am I right?"
"Yes, your right."
"JYP called me last night and asked if you could do Got7's new choreograph for their new song Hard Carry." Mr Bang said.
"What really?" I asked shocked.
"Yes, the boy's personality wanted you to do it. What do you say?"
"It would be amazing to work work Got7 sir. But how long will I work for them?"
"You will only work with them when Bts is out on the tour. Do you want to work with them?"
I nodded and smiled. "Yes I would love to."
"Ahh so good." Mr Bang said and stood up, I stood up too. He held out his hand to me and I took it. "Go to JYP now and start working."
"I will sir." I bowed and left his office.

I took my bag in my locker before I left the building, I took a cab to JYP.
I saw a lot of fans outside they looked at me as I got of the cab.
"Isn't that Rebecca Lee?" I heard one of them say.
"I think so, but why is she here? She works for BigHit not JYP." I smiled and walked past them. I talked to the girl in the front desk and then I walked to JYP's office. I knocked on the door and then I heard JYP's voice telling me to come in.

"Hello sir my name is Rebecca Lee." I said and bowed.
"Rebecca!" He stood up and walked to me. "Hey dear how are you?"
"Oh I'm good sir. I just talked to Mr Bang and he told me you wanted me to do Got7's new choreography."
"Yes that's right. I want it fast, hard dance moves, awesome and cool!" He said with a smile. "Jackson was the one that brought the idea of you Making the dance and the rest agreed with him. I have see what the dances you made for Bts too, they are really good."
"T-thank you sir. I'm just doing what makes me happy."
"I should take you to the practice room so you can start working. The boys are out eating right now so you can work in place for a while."

We walked out of his office and took the elevator down to the third floor. We walked past many dancing room and I got to see Twice practice a bit. I didn't see that much but it looked cute.

"Here we go, this is where Got7 practice, if you want to change." He pointed at another door. "You can do it there. And here is the song, it's called Hard Carry. And remember I want it too be cool, difficult dance moves and all that stuff." JYP said.
"Okey Sir thank you for this opportunity." I bowed to him and smiled.