Twenty Two|Date Nigth (1)

❗️Warning❗️
There will be a sex scene in the end of the chapter. I'm going to warn you before it starts. So you can skip it if you don't want to read stuff like that.
------------------------------------------------------------

Scary movie

~Naomi's Pov~
"Naomi~~!" Yoongi said happily when I answered the phone.
"Hey Yoongi Oppa." I said happily and laid down on the comfortable couch.
"You have 1 hour to get ready and don't wear anything to fancy, just be you usual pretty, perfect you." He said and I had a big smile on my lips.
"Okey what are we going to do?" I asked.
"It's a secret." He said and I could tell that he was smirking.
"Come on Oppa tell me~" I wined.
"Nope you have to wait, Jagiya. I'm at your place in 1 hour. Get ready now!"
"Okey see you soon. Love you!"
"Love you to."

I sat up on the couch and walked to the bathroom so I could fix myself. I started my Bts playlist and blast the music, I didn't care if my neighbors heard me.
I jumped in the shower and started to wash myself while I danced to the music, I sang along and just had fun. I was wondering what Yoongi would take me on our date, I know it's not something fancy because we don't like that kinda stuff.

I was done in the shower after maybe 10 minutes. I got out and dried myself with the towel. I brushed my teeth and my hair and then I walked out of the bathroom butt naked. I live alone and nobody could see me so it's cool. I walked to my big closet. I looked inside and tried to find something good. And finally I did!

I took some black skinny jeans that made my butt look hella nice

I took some black skinny jeans that made my butt look hella nice. Yoongi just loves my butt!
I took a simple white shirt and I black leather jacket on. It was simply but I made it look sexy. I walked back to the bathroom and did my makeup. And again, I did it simply and then I had my black hair fall down on my shoulders. Yoongi have told me many times that he loves my hair and how I do it.
I looked into my big mirror in the hallway.
"You look good, Naomi!" I said to myself. I smiled and took on my white and black adidas.
And then I just waited.

I heard a car honk outside after 15 minutes. I ran to the window and looked down at the street. I saw Yoongi's black car outside, waiting on me. I ran to the door with a big smile, before I walked out I quickly grabbed my black Chanel bag.
I locked the door and ran down the staircase and out to the car. I got inside and hugged him.
"Yoongi Oppa!" I said and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back and chuckled.
"Why are you so happy Naomi?" He asked and smirked.
"Because I haven't seen you for like 2 weeks? That's why!" I said and pulled back so I could look at him. He smiled and kissed my lips softly. 'Oh god what I have missed those lips!' I thought and smiled into the kiss.

Yoongi pulled away from me.
"You look really nice, just my style." He said and laughed.
"You look good to. I just love your gray hair!" I said and touched it. "Is it for the comeback?"
"Yeah, I'm glad you like it." I smiled ones again and took my hand away. Yoongi started the car and looked at the rode and started to drive.
"So what are we going to do Oppa?" I asked.
"To the movies."
"What? But what about the fans?!"
"Babe, I don't give a Shit." He said and quickly looked at me. "If Taehyung can say that he's dating Rebecca, then so can I. I want everyone to know that I'm dating the most beautiful girl in the world!" I just smiled because he's cute words. "If the fans really are our fans, they would except us dating people we're in love with."