Sixteen|Party (Part 1)

~Rebecca's Pov~
After we introduced ourselves to Got7 we just smiled at them a bit awkwardly.
They looked a bit amazed, probably because we all speak Korean so well. I looked over at Bts and they were smiling, they loved the way we just froze when we saw Got7. I looked back at Got7. It was a awkward silence.
I laughed a bit but i tried to hold it in, but everyone noticed it and they all looked at me.
"Um okey I don't like this awkward shit." I said and laughed. "Why are we so awkward?"
Everyone laughed at my comment.
"Yah don't curse young lady!" Jin said loud.
"I'm not that young Oppa." I said and smiled.
"Come on let's go to the living room." Ciara says and take a hold of Namjoon's arm and walked away.

As we entered the living room Hoseok walked to the stereo and put some music on.
"Um JB?" Breanna said. JB looked at her with a small smile.
"Yeah what is it Breanna?" He asked.
"Why are you guys so quiet? I mean we are all big fans but it's okey I promise you that we are not like those crazy friends." She said and smiled.
The rest of the girls and me just nodded in agreement. JB looked at the rest of his group and then back at us again, he's smile was bigger now.
"I'm sorry, we were just a bit shocked because Bts didn't say it would be girls." He said.
"Hah don't be shy we won't bite." Yessi joked.
We all laughed.

"So let's just stop being awkward and get to know each other!" Bambam said loud.
"But before we do that, I need to see Naomi now!" Yoongi said excited. Me and the girls looked at him confused. Who's Naomi?
"Yeah and I can invite my sis too!" Mark said happily in English.
"Um who is Naomi?" Ciara asked and looked at Yoongi.
"Oh I haven't told you! I'm sorry. Naomi is my lovely, adorable, cool girlfriend." He smiled was so big when he talked.
"Wow you ha e a girlfriend! Omg we have to meet her!" I said and jumped.
"How long have you two been dating Oppa?" Breanna asked.
"I think it's 2 years now." Jackson said and smirked.
"To be exactly it's been 2 years and 7 months." Yoongi said with the biggest smile ever.
"Yeah and he just love her soooo much." Yugyeom teased him.
"Wow thats amazing!" Yessi said. "I can't wait to meet her!"
"And your sister , who's that?" I asked Mark.
"Her name is Vivi, she's my little sister and she already know Bts and Naomi. So I think your guys are going to like her too." Mark said.
"Call them both so they can meet each other." Namjoon said and gave Yoongi a phone. Yoongi quickly took it and walked to his room.

"But before the party starts, we have to get some stuff." Seokjin said and walked to the kitchen.
"Like what Hyung? Youngjae asked. Seokjin came back again to us and gave Jimin a peace of paper.
"Buy this now." He said as he gave him the paper.
"What is it hyung?" Taehyung asked and tried to see what it stood on it.
"Jimin and Hoseok is going to buy snacks to everyone and some Suju (alcohol)
"Yes there's no party with out that!" Jackson said excited.
"Who drinks here?" And how old is everyone, you all look so young." Jr asked.
"Well I'm the oldest I'm 19, soon 20." I said. "Breanna is 19 too. Then it's Nia, Yessi and Ciara, they are 18 and we all drink."
"Oh okey so that means we are all your oppas." JB says and laugh a bit.
"Hah well not Jungkook and Yugyeom tho." I said.

Yoongi came out of his room and smiled.
"Naomi is on her way and she was with Vivi, so you don't have to call her Mark." He said and sat down on the couch.
"Okey cool." Mark answer him back.
"So what should we do know?" Jr and Youngjae asked.
"Jimin and Namjoon is going to buy food and-" Seokjin said but I clout him off.
"No Namjoon and Ciara is going to buy food." I said and smirked a bit. Ciara looked down, trying to hide that she was blushing. Namjoon looked happy and took her arm.
"Oh okey, we're leaving." He said and pulled Ciara to the door.
"Wait hyung!" Jackson called out and walked to Namjoon. "You need a mask so none recognize you." He said and gave him a black and golden mask.
"Ah yeah thanks." Namjoon said and walked out with Ciara.
"I'm will send what your going to buy Namjoon!" Seokjin yelled out before the door closed.