Seven|First Dance Practice

~Rebecca's Pov~

I woke up first as usual. I sat up and looked down at Breanna. She was sleeping on her stomach and drooled a bit. I took my phone and snapped a photo on her. I always take ugly pictures of my friends when we have sleepovers. I guess I'm kinda evil hah. You never know when those are needed.
"Cute." I said to myself and walked to the bathroom.

I took a quick shower, brushed my hair and teeth and then I put some eyeliner on. I walked out from the bathroom and into my room. I looked over at Breanna, still sleeping but this time she was in my bed! Like what happened? I struggled it off and walked to my closet to find something to wear. After a couple of minutes I found something cute to wear.

It's the beginning of the summer and it's really hot outside

It's the beginning of the summer and it's really hot outside. I put the clothes on and got out of my room. I walked downstairs, I walked into the kitchen. I looked at the clock it was 7 am. I walked over to the fridge and saw a yellow note. It was from mom and dad.

Good morning !
Hope you all sleep good, sorry that we couldn't eat breakfast with you girls. We had to go to the restaurant early.
From Mom and dad ❤️

They own a big restaurant. My dad is also the chef and my mom is like the manager.
I put the note back on the fridge and opened it, I looked inside but I wasn't hungry.
"Hmm I can make breakfast for the girls and then go to BigHit." I said to myself. I diseased to make Doenjiang Jigea (Korean fermented soybean paste stew)
I took out all the ingredients and started to cook. I was done After 30 minutes, I put everything on the kitchen table.

 I was done After 30 minutes, I put everything on the kitchen table

"Hope they like it" I said and walked upstairs to wake them up. I walked into Yessi's room first. I found Yessi on the couch in her room and then Nia in her bed, and the Maknea was on the floor, I don't know why but this girl just love the floor. She always laying on it, for example if Bts relies a new MV she's going to scream/cry and then lay down on the floor, sometimes she hugs a chair too.
Lucky I'm not like that, I just scream and cry for 20 - 30 minutes or so and then I'm back to the normal.

"WAKE UP! ITS AN EMERGENCY! WAKE UP NOW!!!" I screamed and pulled their arms. They all woke up and jumped up on their feet and looked at me.
"What's wrong unnie?!" Ciara asked shocked.
"Stop screaming!" I heard Breanna said behind me. "What's wrong?" They all looked at me wait to answer them.
"Has something bad happened?" Yessi asked and got up from the couch and walked towards me. They all looked worried.
"The food is getting cold, hurry up!" I laughed and ran into my room, I took my bag and walked downstairs.
"YHAAAA~" I heard them all screamed after me.
"I'm going to work! Eat well!" I yelled from the hallway.
"Byeee!" The answered back. I closed the door and started to walk to BigHit.