Eleven|Give Back My Phone!

~Rebecca's Pov~
It's been a whole week with Bts.
Throw this week We have dance like crazy, practicing the choreograph over and over again, the boys have had many vocals lesson and some hip hop lessons too. Their dancing skills is super good right now. So they are going to film the music video soon.

Expect for the dance stuff and practicing I have kept an eye on Jungkook and Yessi. Ever since I gave him her number they have texted each other like crazy! Every single time they got a chance to talk I would always see her smiling like a fool and of course blush. Jungkook too. One time I saw him sitting in the corner of the practice room smiling and trying to hold in some laughs.
I wonder what they are talking about.

I have keeping an eye on Ciara and Namjoon too. Apparently the note he gave her at the restaurant was his number.
They have also talked a lot. And Same here I don't know about what but Ciara is happy and so is Namjoon.
But I have my thoughts on what they all are talking about. If I know Namjoon I just know he is flirting as hell and with Jungkook yeah he is shy so i don't know if he's flirting with Yessi but at least they are talking and get to know each other.

Right at the moment me and the rest of the boys where at BigHit. Waiting on manager Bi. We where supposed too film the music video today and to take some pictures.
Soon manager Bi came and he looked frustrated. He walked back and forth and mumble something.
We all stood up.
"What's wrong hyung?" Namjoon asked.
"the girl that was supposed to do your makeup has canceled and we need to find someone else." He said.
"I know someone." I said and they all looked at me. "It's Breanna, she's super good."
"Does she have any experience? Not only doing her own makeup."
"Yes! She's an makeup artist, She have worked for Starship Entertainment for Monsta X before but right now she doesn't have a job."
"Oh good, call her to get here as fast as she can." Manager Bi said.
"I will." I said and smiled. I took out my phone and called Breanna.

"What's up Unnie?" She said when she answered.
"Hey so Bts has a little problem. The makeup artist has canceled so they don't have anyone to do it, so I thought about you, wanna help?"
"... Your not kidding right now?"
"No I promise."
"I would love to help!" She said happily.
"Okey good, you have to come to BigHit right now."
"Okey just send the address to me unnie and I will be there soon."
"Okey see ya love you~" I said and hung up. I looked at the guys and told them that Breanna is coming and she will help us.

Breanna came after 10 minutes and she started with the makeup.
After 30 minutes they were all done and wow she was so awesome with makeup!