Forty Two| What's Wrong With Suga?

~Naomi's Pov~
The girls and I was at Nia's place, both Jackson and Baekhyun is here too and we are waiting for Bts and Rebecca unnie to come. I'm so excited to meet Suga, it's been two months and we have barely talked. We talked through Skype but that wasn't much, he was always busy and I don't blame him for it, Suga is busy being a famous kpop star and plus he's making his first mixtape right now. So I understand the situation now but am I still selfish for just wanting him for my own? I miss him so much and all I want to do is to hug him as soon as he comes home.

I suddenly hear a loud knock on the front door and everyone looked at that dereliction.
"It's them!" Yessi said happy and ran to the door. Everyone got up and walked after her, she opened the door and Bts and Rebecca came inside quickly. "Jeon Jungkook! I missed you so much!" Yessi yelled.
"I missed you to Yessenia!" Jungkook hugged her tightly. Everyone was saying hello and hugging each other. NamJoon went to Ciara immediately and hugged her, Jimin went to Vivi and hugged her and then I saw Suga walking towards me. I smiled brightly and hugged him plus giving him a kiss on the cheek.
"Hey Suga." I said with a smile.
"Hey." He said back in an annoyed tone.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing." Suga pulled away from my grip and say down on the couch. I looked at him worried but then sat next to him. Everyone was talking around us how much they missed each other, how it was and I also heard some 'I love you' from some. I looked at Suga and he was almost sleeping now! His eyes were closed and he was breathing slowly. I felt sad that this was what I was getting from him, he only said 2 words to me and he didn't seem happy at all to see me.
"Suga are you alright?" I asked him and lightly taped on his shoulder.
"Yeah I'm just tired." He answered.
"Didn't you miss me? I missed you, I thought of you everyday." I said and smiled, but my smile quickly disappeared when Suga didn't say anything. "So you didn't miss me? Okey I see."
I looked away and meet Rebecca's eyes, she looked sad at me but gave me a little smile.
"Did you have fun on the tour? I bet you did." I asked Suga. He looked at me annoyed.
"I had to work the whole time like a little bitch. So no I didn't." He answered almost yelled.

Everyone stop talking and they all looked at me and Suga. He looked down at his phone and then up at me again. "I'm leaving. I don't even know why I agreed to come in the first place. I don't have time, I need to work." Suga stood up and walked out of the house leaving me in shock to his sudden rage.
"What just happened?" Baekhyun asked surprised and everyone was just looking around the room at each other.
"Suga was a dick, that was what happened." Ciara said.
"Are you okey Naomi?" Taehyung asked me.
"He didn't even say he missed me..." I walked out of the room fast and locked myself in the bathroom. What's wrong with him? Why did he yell like that? All I wanted was to talk, we haven't seen each other in 2 months and he didn't even miss me! Without realizing it, I started crying. I tried to calm myself, I didn't want the others to hear me cry. I heard someone knock on the door making me jump in surprise.

"Naomi are you okey?" It was JHope.
"Ye-yeah." I said.
"I don't believe, opened the door." I did as he wanted. I unlocked it and JHope opened the door, he came inside and sat down on the edge of the bathtub in front of me.
"Stop crying Naomi." JHope gave me some paper to wipe my tears away.
"What's wrong with Suga? He have never yelled at me before and he didn't even miss me. Do he still love me?!" I asked and started crying again. JHope hugged me and tried to comfort me.
"Don't say that. Of course he still loves you, Suga hyung is madly in love with you. And trust me he missed you, probably even more then you did with him."
"Then why did he yell like that?" I asked.
"I think he's stressed out, he have worked on his mixtape every since we left two months ago and he did two music videos too but he's still not done with it. He's stressed because he have to finish it soon." JHope answered.
"He's stressed out.. yeah that's why. He still loves me." I lightly smiled believing every word JHope just said.
"Never say that Suga hyung doesn't love you anymore, he would go crazy if he heard it." JHope smiled. "Come let's go to the other. They are worried."
"Thank you JHope." I said and hugged him.
"Ah don't thank me, I just want you to be happy. Suga is my hyung and you make him happy." We smiled and walked out to the other.
Yessi let go off Jungkook and stood up from the couch the moment she saw me.
"How are you?" She asked.
"I'm okey now, JHope cheered me up and told me what's up with Suga." I answered.
"Maybe you should talk to him?" Ciara said.
"Yes that's the most important thing in a relationship, talking." Jackson said in English.
I nodded my head. "You're right, I should talk to him. Do someone know where he could be?"
"Probably at BigHit, he said he had work." Rebecca said.
"Okey I will go now, wish me good luck." I said goodbye to everyone and then left Nia's apartment.