Thirty Six | Punishment

~Rebecca's Pov~

I opened my eyes slowly, my head hurts like hell and I feel like throwing up. I didn't move at all I just stared blankly at my window, that one I sneaked out of yesterday. How much did I drink actually? I don't remember that much and that's never a good sign. I remember that I was at Harlem, danced like crazy and then I meet someone.. it was a guy for sure but I don't remember who though, oh then Another guy dragged me out and got me home but, man I can't even remember who that was..

I slowly got up and took heavy steps to the bathroom, when I got there I looked at myself through the mirror and god I look terrible, my hair is all messy, my makeup was still on and was all messed up too. I also noticed that I didn't have my dress on, I was wearing my pajamas instead. All I thought was who undressed me and dressed me again? Was it the guy that brought me home?!

I washed my face and brushed my hair a bit and put it up in a bun. I walked down the stairs and heard my mom talk to someone, probably dad or Yessi. I found all of them in the kitchen eating breakfast.
"Oh look she finally up." Mom said irritated. I saw that Yessi was staring at me, I didn't say anything I just sat down beside her. It was dead quiet but dad finally spoke.
"How can you be so stupid Rebecca? Anything could happened to you!" I looked at Yessi slightly.
"You told them?"
"I didn't have a choice, they saw when Mark brought you home." She whispered. So it was Mark that got me home..

"Rebecca Lee, We are really disappointed at you. You don't know how awful it is to see your own daughter being so drunk that she doesn't even know what's going on?!" Mom said and raised her voice. "Why didn't you tell us anything about Taehyung? We are your parents, you should tell us that stuff." Mom said sad, I didn't dare to look at her, I stared down at the table guilty.
"Especially when a boy hurts you. I would have scared him so he shit his pants for hurting my daughter." Dad said and hit the table.
"You just turned 20 and now your out clubbing and lying to your parents? We raised you better then that young lady." Mom said.
"I-I'm sorry I really am." I stuttered and looked up at her.
"Stop talking." Mom said angry. I bit my lip and held in my tears. "This kinda thing is unacceptable in this house so that's why your father and I are sending you to your grandparents and you can't have your phone."
"What?!"
"You heard her, your gonna live there for awhile so go and pack your stuff." Dad said. I looked at Yessi in shock and so did she.
"But mom isn't that a bit to far?" Yessi asked.
"No it's not, this is your punishment Rebecca accepted it."
"But mom unnie has a job here you can't send her away."
"I don't have a job.. " I said. Yessi looked confused at me. "I quit yesterday."
"Perfect now go and pack." Dad said. I couldn't say much more so I walked up to my room.

"Why did you quit unnie?" Yessi asked as she followed me up.
"I knew I couldn't meet Taehyung when he was back so I quit and Mr Bang seemed happy about it too."
"But Rebecca what if it's all rumors? You just threw your career in the trash! Think about BTS!"
"I don't care, they find someone else."
"But what about Got7? Your still doing their Choreographer right?"
"I gave them everything they needed to it, it's fine."
"I still don't like it, our grandparents live outside Seoul so I won't see you that often." She said sad.
"Oh sure you will. Don't be sad, it's sure is unfair but I deserve it. I did something stupid that I don't even remember but it was still stupid."
"You don't remember?"
"Not that much, who undressed me last night?"
"Me, when everyone left I went up and check on you and you still had the dress in so.."
"Ah thank you, I was a bit worried that it was Mark." I laughed. "What happened when I came home?"
"You had attitude and you couldn't walk, you were mad at Mark because he apparently ruined your night with GDragon."
"Did you say GD?!" I asked shocked.
"That was exactly my reaction." Yessi joked.
"Oh my... I can't believe it."

We kept talking about last night and about some other things too while we packed my stuff. It was actually really fun, just talking like this to Yessi. She made me forget about Taehyung for the moment and I was really happy. When 2 hours had past I heard how dad yelled that it was time to leave.
I hugged Yessi for the last time and gave her a little kiss on the cheek.
"The the girls that I'm gonna and Got7 if you can." I said and smiled.
"Bye unnie." Yessi said in that sad tone that I hate.
"Bye Yessenia." I said and gave her my phone and got into the taxi.

~Ciara's Pov~

I had my phone against my ear and waited for Namjoon to answer. He didn't pick up the first time but I called again and this time he did.
"Ciara babe, look I'm sorry I haven't called. We have been really busy."
"Yeah it's fine but what the hell is going on?! Rebecca is heart broken here, she was out all night clubbing and got really drunk just because of Kim Taehyung!" I yelled.
"She did what? Fuck.. look it's not what you all think! Taehyung is innocent, he told us yesterday and I was supposed to call you but like I said we are really busy." Namjoon said.
"What? It's not true?" I asked shocked.
"Yeah it's not true, Taehyung loves Rebecca and he would never hurt her like this."
"Then why did the CEO of BigHit say it is true?"
"I don't know, he's stupid or something. But believe me it's not true!" Namjoon said.
"I believe you, I have to tell Rebecca unnie it now. Bye love you." I ended the phone call before he could say it back. I called Rebecca but her phone was off. I called Yessi instead and she picked up immediately.
"Unnie! " I yelled. "It's not true! It's not true!"
"What are you talking about?" She asked.
"I just talked to Namjoon and he said that Taehyung is innocent, he never cheated on Rebecca!"
"R-really? That's awesome!" Yessi said happy again. "But there is one thing.. I can't tell Rebecca because she just left."
"Huh? Left? What do you mean?"
"Mom and dad sent her to our grandparents and she's not aloud to have her phone with her.." Yessi explained.