Ninteen|Wrong Outfit..

~Rebecca's Pov~

Bts and I had just came to BigHit, we walked into the practices room and went to our lockers. Manager Bi would be here any minute so we better be ready.
I opened my locker and took out my big pink bag I had my workout clothes in. I quickly grabbed it and closed the locker again.
"I'm going to change." I said and they just nodded as a response.

I walked into the changing room for the girls and placed the bag on a empty bench. I opened the bag and took out my water bottle first, I took it and filed it with water.
I walked back to my bag, I sat down besides it and let go of the water bottle. I put my hand inside it and took out my clothes. I tooled them out and got mad.
"What the F! It's wrong outfit!" I said out loud. I sight and looked at the clothes. I looked at the bag and saw that it was fuckig wrong bag! I got mad at myself for being so stupid so I took the wrong one.
"I can't wear this! It's to showing!" I bit my lip. Some how I had the wrong outfit, I had taken some white small shorts and then only my sport bra! Like where's my shirt!!? I signed even more but I still changed.

I looked at myself in the mirror when I was done changing

I looked at myself in the mirror when I was done changing. And I bit my lip, not sure if I should go out like this. It's not like I don't like the outfit, I love it. I looked really hot in it. But it's just the boys have never seen me in this type of clothing before. I was scared what they would think or what they would say. I usually have a oversized Tshirt so you couldn't she so much of my body and then I had shorts but not as small like the ones I have now!
I looked inside my pink bag and luckily I found a black hoodie, I took it on and took the bag and my water bottle and walked out.
'Hope they don't say anything about my shorts..' I thought as I walked to the practice room.

I opened the door slightly and poked my head in. They were all sitting on the floor chit chatting. I gulped 'should I really go inside?'
Before I could decide if I should go in or not, Jungkook noticed me.
"What are you doing nonna? Come inside." He said and took my arm and dragged me instead the room. As he dragged me inside the rest of the guys looked at us and I dropped my bag. I sighed and Jungkook let go of my arm.
I bend down and took up my bag and all of the suddenly it was dead quiet in the room.
I turned around and saw the guys staring at me.

"Wow Rebecca!" Hoseok said a bit shocked.
"Nice legsss ~" Jimin smirked. I smiled awkwardly and walked to my locker, I placed my bag inside and turned around again, they were still staring.
"Come on guys, okey I took the wrong pants stop staring!" I said shyly and a bit annoyed.
Teahyung walked to me and hugged me.
"Sorry babe your just too hot for them." He whispered and I laughed. I quickly kissed him on the cheek and ran to the other guys. I looked at him and smiled, he held his hand on the cheek I juts kissed and smiled a wide rectangular-ish smile.
"Okey guys!" I said out loud and looked at them. "Stretch!" They did as I commanded and started to stretch.

We stretched for about 10 minutes and then Manager Bi came into the practice room. The boys and I stopped stretching.
"Hello everyone." Manager Bi said as he walked towards us.
"Hello." We all said at the same time.
"Okey so we have a tight schedule this month before you guys do your comeback. We have some new songs and you are going on some talk shows. Basically you are going to do your best. And Rebecca we need you to do choreograph to three songs." Manager Bi said and we all nodded.

"Here are the songs." He said and gave me a usb stick. "The first one is called 'Baepsae' make that one like a fun dance, not that complicated. The second one is "fire" it's a party song, make it fast and hard, do it complicated. And then the third one is called "Save me" do something so they all have like their own time with the camera, if you get what I mean. Try to do it complicated too." I nodded as he told me what to do.
"Guys come, were going to train the new songs, and you all are going to die your hair today." Manager Bi continued and some of the guys sighed. "Don't worry you will still look hot, maybe even hotter." He joked.
"What color am I going to have?" Seokjin asked.
"Blonde."
"What! Yay Seokjin blonde!" I said excited and jumped. They laughed at my reaction.
"Shall we go?" Namjoon asked.
"Yes come on now." Manager Bi said and started walking out, the rest said goodbye to me and walked out.

I was all alone in the practice room now. I looked down at the usb stick.
"Better start." I said to myself.

***
I have work on the dances for hours now. I have already done the whole choreograph to "Baepsae" I did just as Manager Bi said, I did it fun and not that complicated.
The song is quite lit and fun, so I made it cool and sexy if I can use that word, I just made them thrust the air. I added that part to kill their fans, I know I'm evil.

I stood up from the floor which I have been sitting on for the last hours. I played "Baepsae" and tried to dance the new choreograph. I danced and danced and I got really sweaty so I took off my hoodie and threw it in the corner. I knew they would love the dance and Seokjin would be happy because it's easy.
The music was playing loud and I was so into the music and the dance so I didn't notice that Bts had opened the door and walked in.

~Bts Pov~

Namjoon:
I didn't know what to think as I saw Rebecca in so little clothes and so sweaty. I have never seen her like this, I have thought she were pretty before but now that I see her like this.. Got damn she's hot!

Seokjin:
Rebecca didn't notice that we were in the room she was so into the dance. I tilted my head a bit, I didn't want to think sexual things about Rebecca she's like a little sister to me! But it's hard not to when she had that on..

Hoseok:
I bit my bottom lip when I saw her dance. Holy fuck what a great body! I tried to focus on the dance and not on her, the dance was actually really good and it looked simple.

Jimin:
My eyes widen in shock as I saw what Rebecca was wearing, I liked her small shorts before and thought it was cute but now when she hasn't the hoodie on, the cuteness turned into sexiness. I gulped as I looked at her sweaty body.

Yoongi:
My mouth dropped to the floor. I didn't know what to think, I was shocked just like the rest, Rebecca was really hot but I had to think about Naomi, she's my girlfriend and she's just as hot as Rebecca so I'm just as lucky as Taehyung.

Jungkook:
wow I have no words. Why is she wearing that! I covered my eyes with my hands, I don't want to see my nonna as sexy, I see her as apart of this family so don't want to see her all sweaty and that.
But I still got hard..

Taehyung:
I walked into the room last so I was in the back of everyone and they suddenly stopped in front of me and didn't say a thing, I didn't know what was happening. I squeezed myself through them so I could see. My facial expressions was blank as I saw Rebecca dance the new choreograph. Rebecca still had her small shorts on but this time she didn't have her hoodie on and all she had under it was a black sports bra. I didn't know what to say or how to react to this. Rebecca looked really good in that, I licked my lips and stared at her even more. But I soon notice that the rest also stared on her and that made me mad! She's mine!
"REBECCA!" I said out loud making her stop dancing.

~Rebecca's Pov~
I heard Taehyung's voice through the music and that made me stop dancing. I turned around to see all the boys at the door with Taehyung in the front. They all had big eyes and some had open mouths. I gulped and quickly ran to my black hoodie, I quickly took it on. They all started to move as soon as I had my hoodie on. Yoongi walked to the stereo and turn the music off. And the rest sat down on the floor and on the couch. It was dead quiet and awkward.
"I-I'm sorry.." I stutter.
"No don't be Nonna, you didn't notice us so it's our fault." Jungkook said.
"We just got a bit shocked that's all, let's forget about that now." Seokjin said and gave me a smile. I smiled back.
"Wanna learn us the dance now?" Hoseok asked. "It looked really good."
"Thanks hobi. I did it easy and fun so this was like the basics so it's going to be even better when you all dance it." I said.

The boys stood up again and started to stretched a bit. When they were done I gave them positions and we started to practice the dance.