Four|Almost late

The sun was setting, there were barely any clouds in the sky and the whole sky were in different shades of red, orange and pink. They almost dance with each other, the only word I could describe it was 'Beautiful'
It was so quiet and peaceful. The waves moved slowly and hitting me over and over again making my feet wet, the water was just right, not to hot not to cold.
The wet sand under my feet felt a bit gross but I still liked it. I walked and walked but then I stopped and looked around, I couldn't see anyone else here, I was all alone. I got a bit sad, I love the place but it would be even better if I could share this moment with someone.

"Might if I join you?" A deep manly voice behind me asked. I turned around to face the voice. I saw the man I loved looking down at me. He smiled cutely. I nodded and took his hand.
"I would be happy if you joined me Teahyung oppa~" I said as cute as I could. He's smile became even wider.
He's face came closer and closer when there were only a few inches between us he stopped. Taehyung eyes were focused on my lips. I closed my eyes and got ready for the kiss. I felt him coming even closer. He were just about to kiss me when I heard someone calling my name. The whole beach were shaking and Taehyung had disappeared!

"Rebecca! Unnie! Rebecca Lee wake up!"
I opened my eyes and saw my sister Yessi. She had a grip around my arm. "Yah come on wake up!" She started to shake me again.
"Ugh okey, let go of me!" I sat up from my bed and she let go of my arm.
"Why are you still in bed? Didn't you say that you got a job yesterday. And had to wake up early?" She asked a bit confused.
"WHAT TIME IS IT!?" I yelled and ran to my closet.
"7.00 am."
"UGHHHHH GET OUT OF MY ROOM NOW! I HAVE TO CHANGE!"
"Wow take it easy, it must be a pretty good job if you acting like this. What job did you get?"
"Please just get out, I'm going to be late Yessi." I said as I looked in my closet for clothes.
"Yeah yeah after you tell me." She said annoying.
I didn't answer her.'I probably have to wear some workout clothes.' I thought. I found my black tights, it stood 'Work out" on them, I took a white and black tank top and then my pink sweatshirt and throw them all on top of my bed. Yessi saw the clothes looked a bit confused.
"What job did you get? Why do you need to were this? Tell me unnie."
"Ugh okey but you can't tell anyone else."
"Not even Ciara and Breanna unnie?"
"Okey you can tell them but it has to be a Secret." I said as I stated to change.
"Yeah I promise, what is it?" She asked really curious.
"I got a job as a choreographer to a popular Kpop group." I said. Yessi didn't say anything she just stared at me. I think she's checking me if I'm telling the truth.
"For who?!"
"BTS."
"WHAT! No your lying. This can't be true."
"No I'm telling the truth Yessi! Why would I lie to you?"
"I still don't believe you, how in the f.uck could you get that job." She said and started walking to the door. "But if your telling the truth, which I still don't think then you have to send a picture later on them."
"Okey I will try, but right now I have to get ready." I ran into the bathroom and did all the things you do in there. I looked in the mirror. 'Oh I can't look like this for the guys.' I put on some makeup, not that much, I can't do my makeup good the only thing I can do is my eyeliner. The one that was really good at makeup was Breanna or as we call her Bre. She super good at it! She often does mine.

When I was done in the bathroom I ran down stairs and into the hall. I sat on the floor, putting on my shoes. I looked at my phone to see the time, it was 7.20 I had only 10 minutes left.
I opened the door and yelled goodbye to my family and then started to run to Big Hit.

I ran all the way without stopping. The first time I stopped were when I was in front of Big Hit. I tried to control my breathing, I looked at the time again, I had 5 minutes left.
"Yes! I f.ucking made it!" I yelled slightly to myself.

I walked into the building and asked the staff for help, so I could find Bts practices room. It was a easy way all I had to do was to take the elevator to the third floor and then look for a room and on the door it would say 'Bangtan Boys' with big letters.