Thirty Nine | I will quit too!

~Rebecca's Pov~ 

We were all back in Seoul now after a long train ride, Taehyung asked me if I wanted to go home first but I said that I wanted to meet Mr Bang immediately. So Yessi and Naomi took my bags instead. Taehyung and I left our friends and went to BigHit.

"Are you nervous?" Taehyung asked me.
"Actually no I'm not, I'm positive that I will get my job back. Plus we have to stop all the rumors about you and your ex." I answered.
"I love how positive you are Rebecca."
"How can I not be positive? I have been depressed for weeks and I'm finally happy again and I'm planning to happy the rest of my life." I smiled and gave him a little kiss on the cheek.
"I'm sorry for everything." He suddenly apologized when we entered the elevator to Mr Bang's office. I looked at him and he looked down at the floor.
"Don't say sorry, I know now that it never was real. You would never do that to me, so it's not your fault, it's Mr Bang's." I pushed his head up, he looked me in the eyes and smiled.
"I love you Rebecca." He kissed my lips and I responded to it.

Just seconds later the elevator door opened and we walked to the office. Taehyung knocked on the door and we waited until we heard Mr Bang say that we could go in. Taehyung went in first then me and Mr Bang looked surprised on me.
"Miss Lee? What are you doing here? I was informed that this meeting was only with Taehyung." Mr Bang said.
"Yes I know and I'm sorry for that but we all have to talk sir." I answered him.
"Okey well take a seat then." Taehyung and I sat down beside each other not to far from Mr Bang.

"So what exactly do you want to talk about?" Mr Bang asked.
"You know exactly what we want to talk about." Taehyung said irritated. Mr Bang didn't reply right away, he looked at us first and then sighed.
"Your here for the rumors?"
"Yes sir." I said. "How could you just started rumors like that? Didn't you think about me and Taehyung?"
"Kim Taehyung is under a contract where it says that he can not date and now that he is dating and saying it in live tv a lot of fans will leave Bts. Because they don't want their Oppa to date anyone."
"But that is just wrong Sir. They are humans too, they can do whatever they want too." I told him and held Taehyung's hand. "And why lie and say Taehyung was dating his ex girlfriend?"
"Because if they are dating someone, it should be someone more popular. Like a beautiful model not their Choreographer." Mr Bang said simply.
"Mr Bang, I love Rebecca and yes we work together but please take away all the fake rumors for us. We were happy until you made them up. Heck Rebecca even quite because of them." Taehyung said. "If you don't fix this I will quit too!" It took me off guard when he said that he would quit too.

"Taehyung! No you can't!" I said. "You can't do that too Bts or to all your fans. You would break their hearts."
"I don't care Rebecca, I love you and I want to be with you and if this is the only way I can be with you I will do it."
"No you won't risk your career for me. I won't let you! I love you Tae so much that I can't let you go." I said and I felt how I started crying.
"Please don't cry Jagiya.." Taehyung hugged me tightly.

Mr Bang looked at us and sighed, he gave me a box of tissues. I pulled away from Taehyung and took one and wiped my Tears away.
"I'm sorry for crying sir..."
"Its okey Rebecca.." Mr Bang said. "You really love each other don't you..."
"Yes we do." Taehyung answered him.
Mr Bang stood up and walked to his window and looked down at the street.
"Watching you two makes me remember when I first meet my wife..." He couldn't help it but a small tear fell down on his cheek. Both Taehyung and I looked confused on each other.
"D-did something happened to her sir?" I asked.
"She passed away 2 years ago and I'm still not over it." Mr Bang answered me. "I'm sorry that you're seeing me like this." He wiped his face.
"It's okey Mr Bang, I'm sorry for your lost." Taehyung said.

"Your ready to risk everything for her, just for love?" Mr Bang say down again and Taehyung nodded his head. "I was just like you when I was in your age.. okey I will make the rumors stop and I'm allowing you two to date."
"Really?!" Taehyung and I said at the same time.
"Yes, I don't care what you're doing behind closed doors but have it to a minimum out public." Mr Bang said.
"Yes we promise sir, oh thank you so much!" I said happy and shook his hands.
"Thank you Mr Bang. But there is one more thing we want to talk about." Taehyung said.

"Rebecca wants her job back, already on it." Mr Bang smiled. "You did a great job for JYP and he really loved the dance. He even asked me to switch place for you but I said no."
"Thank you, I promise that I will work harder and make the boys sweat." I joked.
"Good because I want you to do their dance to 'Blood, sweat and tears' their new song after they come back from the tour."
"Yes I will." I smiled.
"And you Taehyung, you have to go back to the rest of the guys tonight, I have already fixed the plane ticket."
"Yes sir." He gave Taehyung a ticket.
"Now go and have fun kids. Your plane leaves 11.20 pm."

We made our farewells and left Mr Bang's office. I held Taehyung's hand and had a big smile on my lips.
"So what are we going to do today?" I asked.
"How about a real date?" Taehyung asked.
"Omo yes!"
"Your so cute." He chuckled and ruffled my hair. "What do you want to do?"
"Just something simple, we can go to your dorm and make dinner together."
"Yeah sounds nice, lets go now then." We got to the elevator and left BigHit and we took a cab to Taehyung's dorm.