Twelve|War Of Hormone

~Rebecca's Pov~
We had just arrived and everyone ran out of the car. I was in the lead but soon the other pasted me, I guess I'm not that fast at running heh.
We ran toward the filming area and then we had to be serious. I walked to am table where the rest of the staff sat, the boys talk to the film producer, he gave them instructions on what they where supposed to do. I started at them when they talked, they all noted and really listen to the producer. When my eyes landed o. Taehyung I noticed that he was staring back.
I blushed and waved slightly to him. He smiled and waved slightly back so no one would see. He tried to focus again on the producer but failed, he looked back at me again and I started to make weird faces to him. He tried to keep he's laughs in but failed. He laughed out loud and all the members and the producer looked at him. He bowled and said sorry I think I couldn't hear them.
Soon after a woman in her late twenties came up to them and gave them a bunch of clothes. And They walked into a building where they could change.

I took out my phone and my headphones, I put them in and started one off my many Kpop playlists. I put it on shuffle and the song that came was 'Bad Girl' by Kris. I just love it, I got lost in the music and started to banging my head slightly to the music.

~Taehyung's Pov~
After we changed we walked out again and the first thing I did was to look where Rebecca was. She was still sitting at the table but now she was moving and banging her head slightly. And she even mouthed the words to the song she was listening to. She was so cute.
Me and the rest of Bts walked over to manager Bi, he was on his phone and looked really mad.
He yelled into the phone and walked around the place.

Me and the rest of the boys walked to the table that Rebecca was sitting with, she looked up and she smiled. Namjoon and Hoseok sat besides her and we others stood around them.
"What are you listening to?" Hoseok asked her and took one off her headphones and put it in his ear. He smiled as soon he heard the song and started to dance.
"It's 'cheer up' by twice. I'm thinking of learning the dance wanna learn it with me?" She asked. "I know you guys love girl dances."
"Of course! I love that song!" Jimin said all excited. We all laughed and then manager Bi came up to us and the rest of the staff. And he still looked angry.
"What's wrong hyung?" Namjoon asked.
"Ugh the model that was supposed to be in the music video has also canceled! Apparently she's sick. What do we do now? We have to find a girl fast!" He said and walked back and forth and mumble to himself.
The rest of the staff started to talk and gave suggestion on what to do. They were all talk back and forth the only one that didn't talk was Rebecca, she looked kinda scared because she didn't know what to do.
After a while Jimin then whistled and grabbing everyone's attention. They all shut up and looked confused at him even the rest of Bts looked confused.

"Hey I know the perfect girl..." He said and smirked. He walked over to Rebecca and stood behind her, he plays his hands on her shoulders. "Let's take Rebecca, she's just a hot like any other model."
"Yah Oppa don't say that!" She said embarrassed and slapped away he's hands.
"Why? I'm just telling the truth Rebecca." He said and looked at her.
"No I'm not so shut up!" She said and clovers her face. I have been so mad  at Jimin lastly because he away flirt with Rebecca. Like seriously stop she's mine!
I gave him a death stare and Hoseok notices it.
"Yeah can't we just take Rebecca?" Namjoon asked.
"Yeah It's not a bad idea actually, for once Jimin hyung has a good idea." Jungkook said and laughed.
"What do you mean by that?! I have always good ideas!" Jimin said defending himself.
"Haha like when?" Jin laughed.
"Okey let's have Rebecca playing the girl." Manager Bi said.
"No I can't!" Rebecca said and got up from her chair. "I can't do it. I know I'm going to mess it up. And of course I'm not as pretty as the model."
"No because your way prettier than her." Jimin said and winked.
"Shut up, no I'm not!"
"Launching young lady." Jin said.
"Oh sorry.. But it's true.."
"Rebecca.. If you don't listen to them please listen to me. Your so beautiful, you fit the role of the girl so good... Please can you just do it?" I said softly and smiled. Rebecca's eyes was big and her mouth was slightly opened.
'Is she shocked that I called her beautiful or?' I thought.
She then smiled at me.
"Okey I will do it but only because of Taehyung Oppa."
"Hey what about me then?" Jimin asked her. Ugh I can't stand him right now! I have to make a move on Rebecca before he does!

Rebecca was then shown to the building we where in before so she could change. She came out after 15 minutes and wow! She was really hot! This was the first time I seen her in a dress and it was short, really short!
She had black high heels on but she was still shorter than all of us. And then she had a white cap. But the thing I was focusing most on was her body, I have never seen it in this way before! Rebecca was small and tiny but she still had big boobs and ass and the dress was tight on her so you could see everything!
Rebecca saw us and walked over to us. When she walked she tried to pulled the dress down. It looked like she was uncomfortable in it.
"Dameee! Look at her!" Namjoon said all excited.
"Wow she's really hot!" Yoongi said.
"Oh man holy shit!" Jungkook said and we all laughed.
"Guys I'm going to ask Rebecca to be my girlfriend.." Jimin said and we all looked at him.
"Wait what you like Rebecca?" Seokjin asked him.
"Yeah I do."
"Let's talk about this later." I said when Rebecca came up to us.
"Talk about what?" She asked.
"Nothing important." I said angrily.
"Oh okey.. What do you think ?" She asked and turned around.
"Your really hot." Namjoon said and smiled.

We then started to talk about the music video  and then the film producer came and told us what to do. 
"Okey so Rebecca all your going to do is just walking around and have the guys chasing you." He said and then some more thing.

We started filming and it took the whole day. It was fun and I really liked chasing Rebecca.
The film director wanted all of us to acting crazy because of our 'hormones'
Then the last we where going to film the last scene.

"Okey for the last scene you are going to dance the end of the choreograph and then Rebecca will come in and hug you Taehyung." The film producer said.
"Wait what?" I said a bit shocked.
"Yeah is there something wrong with that?"
I looked at Rebecca who was smiling and blushed a dark red color. I smiled at her.
"No it's nothing." I said and focused.

We did the last scene and Rebecca walked over to me and hugged me. It was a long hug and all the boys were yelling in the background and acted like they were jealous.
It was the first time I hugged her and it felt so right.
"Okey and that's it! Good job guys and girl!" The producer said. "You can stop hugging now." I didn't want the hug to end...
I stopped hugging Rebecca and she blushed really hard and that made me smile.
"You did great Oppa." She  whispered.
"You too..." I whispered back.