Thirty Seven |The love of my life

~Taehyung's pov~

The guys and I where at our fan service right now and we have been here for 1 hour now. All this time I've been thinking of Rebecca, like I always do. It's been 5 days since the rumors of me and HaJoon dating and all I do is spacing out because I can only think about Rebecca.
Fans came and went, I tried to be friendly to them and be the usual me but that was almost impossible.. I looked to my left, i sat at the last chair this time and I sat beside Namjoon hyung. I leaned closer to him and whispered.
"Did you talk to Ciara yet?" He looked at me for a second and sighed, he was about to answer me but a fan came up to him. Namjoon looked down at her and smiled. They talked a bit and he signed her albums and she gave him a pink bear and said that he was her favorite. Namjoon smiled back to her and thanked her. The girl came to me next, I quickly signed her things. We barely talked, she tried to but I was to distracted. She soon left me and I looked at Namjoon again.

"Did you talk to her?" I asked again.
"Yes I did." He whispered, he had a fan in front of him but he still answered me this time. "I told her that your not cheating on Rebecca." The fan looked up at us for a second. Namjoon noticed her and smiled, he quickly changed the subject.

Then that means Rebecca knows that I love her! That I would never do anything like that to her! Oh yes! I haven't been this happy in days. I spaced out ones again and a fan snapped her fingers in front of my face, I looked up at her and said sorry.

***
"Tell me what Ciara said hyung." I said to Namjoon as we all where on the way to the hotel. "Did she tell Rebecca? Is she okey now?" I kept asking and he just looked sad the more I asked him. "Is something wrong?" I asked him.
Namjoon nodded slightly. "Yes. I talked to Ciara and told her everything, she believed me and called Yessi immediately after.. then just 10 minutes later she called me again and told me that Rebecca's parents send her away to her grandparents.."
"Wait why? Why did they do that?" I asked confused.
"Because she went to a club and got really drunk, her parents got mad and sent her away."
"Why?!"
"Because she thinks you cheated on her, she doesn't know the truth. She's heart broken Taehyung." Seokjin explained.
"Ciara told me that she have been locked up in her room since her birthday and.." Namjoon stopped talking and looked at Seokjin instead.
"And what hyung?!" I raised my voice, afraid of what it was.
"Rebecca quit.." Seokjin said. I stared at him shocked.
"No.. no.. no! She can't!" I yelled." I looked at the other guys and they also looked shocked but they didn't say anything. "I have to do something! I need to get back to Korea!"
"You know you can't Taehyung." Yoongi said.
"But but I have to! I need to see Rebecca and tell her everything. Can't someone call her?"
"No they took her phone too." Namjoon said.
"Calm down Tae we will find a way." Hoseok said.
"Yeah we our manager can probably do something." Jimin said.

I didn't say anything after that, nobody did. The whole car ride was quite and I actually didn't care I was lost in my own thoughts.
I have to do something, Rebecca is hurt and I never what her to be hurt!
She's the love of my life... I have never felt this way for anyone before so I can't let her go, I need her in my life. I have to go back to Korea and explain everything to her, tell her that I love her that I never did anything and hoping she would believe me..

~Rebecca's Pov~

A week have passed now and I'm trying to convince myself that I am okey, my grandmother asked me everyday how I feel and I lie to her, I'm telling her I'm good, I have forgot Taehyung and that I have moved on. But that is completely bull shit... Taehyung was my everything and I.. I think he was the love of my life..

"Rebecca dear." I heard my grandmother say. I looked up at her. "Your awfully quiet and you haven't touched your food, what are you thinking of?"
"Oh nothing, just think about my friends that's all." I answered her.
"Rebecca, do you want your friends to come here?" My grandfather said suddenly. I looked at him confused.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"You have been here a week and you have made all the chores and general been a good kid. So what do you say?"
"That would be amazing grandpa! Thank you!" I said happy and gave him a hug.

Next day
"Ahhhhh we missed you!!!" All the girls yelled as they gave me a group hug, I stood in the middle as Nia, Ciara, Naomi, Vivi, Breanna and Yessi hugged me really tight. They soon let go of me so I could breathe but then suddenly someone grabbed my hand behind me and pulled me into another hug. I looked up and saw that it was Mark.
"Mark?" I said shocked, he was going to let go of me but then I felt more people hugging me. All the guys from Got7 was here too.

"What are you all doing here?" I asked them, I only thought the girls would come not them too.
"We missed you so much." YoungJae said.
"We haven't seen you in two weeks! You just left us like that." Jackson said.
"I'm sorry I really am.."
"It's okey, how do you feel now?" Mark asked.
Should I tell the truth or just lie?
"I'm good, never been better." I smiled.
"You lost so much weight! What happened to you?" Naomi asked.
"It's a farm hah I've been working really hard, that's why." I lied once again. I haven't eaten that good this two weeks, I just didn't have an appetite I guess..

***
They have been here 2 hours and they had to leave soon, we sat in the backyard eating some food and just catching up on what I have missed.
"Rebecca wanna take a walk with me?" Mark asked suddenly, I looked up at him and nodded. "Sure." I saw how Vivi, Bre and Ciara smiling and giggled, what are they up to?
Mark and I walked away and walked up to a big hill, he stopped when we where on the top. Mark didn't say anything and I was getting nervous and suspicious.
"Mark? What is going on? Did you want to talk to me or something?" I asked him. He turned to face me and gave me a little smile.
"I just wanted you to see the sunset.."
"Really?" I said surprised. "Is that all? It feels like your hiding something.." He chuckled a bit.
"I am actually.. I'll show you. Stay here and don't you dare move." Mark said and starting running away from me. Huh? That was weird.. I looked the way he ran till I couldn't see him.

I suddenly hear someone walked behind me. I turned around thinking it was Mark but I was so wrong..

"Taehyung.."