Forty One |I'm Back Baby

~Rebecca's Pov~

{3 weeks later}

I woke up with a big smile on my lips, because Taehyung will come home today! I have waited for 3 long weeks on him and he's finally coming home. I got up from my bed and went downstairs to make breakfast, I decided to make pancakes because I love pancakes! Under the time I was separated from Taehyung I was working my ass of, I had to make a lot of new choreograph for the new songs. There was one called 'Blood, sweet and tears' that one is going to be sexy. And I personally like this concept, to see Taehyung and the rest being sexy and all. Another dance I had to do was for Jimin's solo it's called 'Lie' and I had to do even more. It felt like all I did under the past weeks was work and even more work!
"Good morning sweetie." I heard my mothers voice say. "It smells wonderful in here." She came up to me and gave me a quick back hug.
"Of course it does mom, it's pancakes!" I smiled. "Can you help me for a second?"
"With what?"
"Can you take over here so I can wake Yessi up?" She nodded and took over.

I ran up the stairs and into Yessi's room, the door slammed open and I see how she turns around in her bed. I ran too her and jump on her bed and screamed in her face.
"WAKE UP!!! BTS IS COMING HOME TODAY!!" She opened her eyes, I wiggled her around in my arms. She smiled when she realized what was going on.
"YESSS!! FINALLY!" She screamed.
"Keep it down kids!" Dad yelled and we quickly shut up. We started laughing and I got up from her bed.
"Come on I made breakfast." I said and smiled.
"Okey I'm coming unnie."

I went down to the kitchen again and helped my mother. My dad also joined us and soon did Yessi. We were a happy family, we laughed and joked around together. I'm glad that my parents have forgot about the time I got home drunk, they were still mad at me when I was back home but it got better and better, and now it's like they completely forgot about it. We ate the food and I got ready for work as usual, Yessi is working more in the family restaurant these days and mom and dad are proud of her. They still wish I would also start working for them too but I have told them that I'm happy with my current job.
I left my house and took a cab to BigHit

***
"Ah Unnie, It's good that your here now." My younger coworker said as I came into the room.
"Good morning, did you miss me?" I joked and sat down beside her.
"I saw you yesterday so no." She laughed. "By the way here is the 2 new songs you have to do, the boss would be happy if you started as soon as possible before Bts is back."
"Ah even more.." I took the USB thing. "I'll start immediately then, what's their titles?" I asked.
"Is 'Am I wrong?' And 21st certainly girl'
"Okey cool." I smiled and bowed as a goodbye.
I walked into the changing room and took my workout clothes from my locker and then went into the new practice room, it's bigger and I liked this one more.

I started the first song called 'Am I wrong?' And started listening to it over and over again

I started the first song called 'Am I wrong?' And started listening to it over and over again. I started trying out different steps and moves for it. It was a happy song so it will probably be easy to come up with something.
I was singing along too, I already love this song. My favorite part is obviously Taehyung's 'oh why' I love his English, it's so cute. I was stretching when I heard the door opening, I turned around and immediately screamed.
"KIM TAEHYUNG OPPA!!"
All seven boys walked into the room and I ran towards Taehyung, he dropped his bag on the floor and I jumped up on him. He hugged me tightly and kissed my lips.
"I'm back baby..." He whispered and I felt his hot breath touching my face.
"I missed you too Kim Taehyung." I smiled.
"Umm don't forget us..?" Yoongi said suddenly.
"Yeah didn't you miss us?" SeokJin asked. I was snapped back to reality and got down from Taehyung's hold on me.
"Of course I did! I haven't seen you in 2 months." I hugged Namjoon first because he was closest to me. I hugged Jimin after and then went all around with my warm hugs.
"Ah Hobi! Your hair is orange and Suga your hair is black again! Man I missed your black hair." I said happy. "It looks good on you two."
"Thank you Rebecca I like it too." Hoseok smiled.
"Yeah thanks" Yoongi said and sat down in the sofa. "I'm going to take a nap, don't disturb me."
"Okey hyung, sleep tight." Jimin said.
"I like what you did to your hair too." Namjoon said.
"Huh? What do you mean I haven't done anything to it?" I said confused.
"Oh you haven't? I thought you did.."
"Hah you just haven't seen her in awhile hyung." Jungkook laughed.
"I think your right Jungkook." SeokJin said.
"So are we going to practice the new dances? How many have you done so far, I heard that Mr Bang gave you a lot of work." Jimin said.

"I'm done with 2 choreography so far, I just got 2 new ones and then I have to do some more, like for your solo songs and the intro too." I answered him. "But now let's stop talking work, you have to meet the girls. They have missed you liked crazy."
"Yeah we missed them too. "But I missed you the most." Taehyung winked and I blushed.
"Ah stop flirting in front of us, get a room you two." SeokJin said.
"It was him not me!" I said.
"Okey, we should go now, I want to meet Ciara." Namjoon said cutely.
"I will call them but who will wake Yoongi up?" I said and looked at the sleeping body on the couch.
"I'm not!" Jungkook said fast.
"Not me!" Taehyung said.
"I'm not waking him up again." SeokJin said.
"Let Jimin do it." Hoseok said and pushed Jimin towards Yoongi.
"Why me?!"
"Because he doesn't get mad at you when you wake him up." Namjoon said. "So do it!"
"Aww YoonMin is real." I said and everyone looked at me.
"YoonMin?" Jungkook said confused.
"What do you mean by that?" Taehyung asked.
"Um you know.. fans ship you all together, like there is TaeKook, JiKook, NamJin and more." I said.
"And what does that mean?" Hoseok asked.
"You have to look that up yourself." I chuckled. "My favorite is VHope." I smiled and packed up my things.
"Come on tell us what it means Rebecca." Jimin begged.
"No, just wake up Suga so we can leave."
"Okey.." Jimin walked slowly to the sleeping Yoongi. It was dead quite and Taehyung was holding my hand. Jimin shook the older boy.
"Wake up hyung." Jimin said.
"Stop! Let me sleep." Yoongi muttered.
"No we have to go, don't you want to see Naomi?"
"..I do..."
"Then get up."
"Okey." Yoongi sat up and I looked at the other boys.
"Amazing.. he didn't even yell this time.." Hoseok said amazed.
"Is he really that scary?" I asked.
"Trust me Jagiya, you don't want to know." Taehyung answered me.